recovery Employee Reviews

Helpful rehabilitation of addicts/alcoholics
Driver/Tech (Former Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Great work and interaction with clients. Great pay and fantastic benefits. Perfect place for advancement opportunities and very supportive management.
Pros
Free lunches, great benefits and management
Cons
Various lunch hours
Fun and productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOJanuary 6, 2017
every day was a fun day
I learned working as a sale associate was a fun thing and people are a lot nicer then what everyone says
I loved almost all my mangers
I got along with all my co-workers some where there for me when i needed them others where friendly faces i knew and talked to
Out of everything the hardest part of my job was learning how each different type of clothing and brand was folded there as so many different types and ways to fold it tock a while to memorizes them all
The most enjoyable part was getting to know the customers and helping then at times it was the highlight of my day
Pros
25% Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
fast pace and highly organize in a friendly environment
Recovery Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 15, 2016
Comply with relevant Commercial Review, ASR (Administration Support Retail) Audit and SEC Check (Security Check) Audit guidelines.Assess​ merchandise according to their potential for repair and return to stock,assemble and sell in As­Is, Work closely with the Customer Service Department to ensure high levels of customer service in relation to Returns and Exchanges picks, spare parts or use for spare parts and quality issues.
Wealth of information
Human Service Student (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2016
This facility helps its clients to recovery from addictions to drugs and alcohol. I have seen tremendous growth in many of the clients that go on to lead productive and joyful lives. I have learned how to be a chemical dependency counselor, facilitation large and small groups, how to conduct an individual counseling session, and to support the client in their autonomy.
A job with high professional satisfaction
Herbalist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 16, 2016
Ability to help and aid patients with health problems. Patient recruitment is hard with this job. Great satisfaction with seeing patients improve their health. I have fused my pharmaceutical knowledge with ancient herbal knowledge in this job.
Pros
Open Schedule
Cons
Less than desired income
Good Place to work
Consumer Collection & Loan Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MEAugust 1, 2016
I enjoyed TD Bank and all the staff. Great Education and learning experiences I enjoyed being of assistance to clients and customers.
Pros
Staff and Management
Cons
location
Great company and very efficient
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 23, 2012
Typical day consisted of receiving incoming defective recovery units and analyzing what repairs are needed.

I learned how to effectively repair recovery units in a timely matter so that it can be returned to the customer. I also was able to learn how to maintain consistent inventory of parts.

Management was very thorough and consistent.

Co-workers were very friendly and pleasant to work with.

I felt very comfortable and successful with this job.

Most enjoyable part of this job was the sense of accomplishment after repairing a unit that had been previously defective.
Pros
great benefits and friendly atmosphere.
Cons
opportunity for advancement was very minimal
packer
customer service and Loss Prevention (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 3, 2016
a fast paste unpacking and packing job. Good crew and supervisors, warehouse a little to cold but learned how to use a pallet jack, novice level
Nice place to work for. Does not show appreciation with incentives.
Resolution SR (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IASeptember 29, 2015
Nice place to work, however being an insurance company its self, does not give great insurance benefits to employees. Upper Management in Minnesota has know idea what we in the Program Integrity Unit do for the Iowa Medicaid Enterprise.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
Not great health benefits
productive work place
BabySitting (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2016
I learned ow to manage multiple of positions in a day, also excellent performance in various jobs/responsibilities with the best of my abilities.
Investigations and Collateral Recovery
Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 28, 2012
The management team is good, but you will work long hours for little pay.
Pros
open scheduling
Cons
healthcare, sick time, vacations
Owner/CEO (Former Employee) –  Belleville, IllinoisJune 30, 2014
Limited Job Security, Great Management, Upbeat Atmosphere
Great and productive store and workplace. I loved working here.
Bloomingdales Recovery Worker (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 17, 2014
Working here was a great experience, the objective was always feasible for me especially with the help and support of my co-workers. I've managed to build a few client relationships. I assisted in replenishing the floor and gaining a keener eye for detail and representing the store and its brand. My co-workers and managers were very supportive and understanding which made it a comfortable environment and working place for me. I can say the hardest part of the job was actually coming and leaving the workplace, being that I lived in the Bronx,Ny, and my job was out in White Plains,Ny which became strenuous to me since I didn't own a vehicle, other than that I haven't had any issues with my job, actually the most enjoyable part of the job, was delivering my services to maintain a high visual standard and my services and relationships that I had built with customers. It was a pleasure for me to greet people and be warmly greeted back as well as to making sure that the customer was satisfied with their shopping experience.
Pros
My discount I had in the Store and being able to represent the company and its brand.
Cons
Commute, little advancement oppurtunity
customer support/sales support
Inventory Specialist - Macy's Store - Cherry Hill (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 2, 2016
pick up shoes from floor put back on rack
pull shoes from store room for sales people on floor
worked is several departments constantly refolding and replacing product back where it belonged
Cons
angry customers
Good Entry Level Job
Pre-Legal Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMay 3, 2015
Handle collection accounts. Learned experience from a prominent company within the Financial Recoverable business. Management clear and straightforward. Working environment relaxed, and many times too relaxed and unprofessional.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Company Closed
debt recovery specialist
Admin (Former Employee) –  Clarence, NYJuly 20, 2012
debt recovery on TD North Bank paper
ralxed atomshere however management was lacking with knowledge of how the industry work boardline illegal activities co workers were fine hower the manager hired people that were less the proffessional
Pros
relaxed setting
Cons
management location lack of professionalism
Fire Cracker Sale Day at Macy's
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 3, 2014
It happen on an Friday December 2013 week before Christmas. I was schedule to work as associate. I told staff I can do recovery in department when I get the time away from the register. I was at my register assigned I was making sale after sale the manager came to check on me time to time. Coworkers are miving at fast pace like me with a lot of confidence alert. The hardest part at theregister was helping seeing others that need help find objects but I can't I only have two hands. But I told them I have someone, on the way to assist you. The most enjoyable pat at the end of the shift every customers left happy and content that make my day. Customers 100%1st
Pros
50 sales a day I met an sales associate that did this/ Work all day without break
Cons
If company needs my help I will skip break go when it has calm down
Great first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 22, 2015
Dollar general was my first job and it was pretty good. The pay was decent but not many hours. management and coworkers were pretty helpful.
My introduction in the social services community!
Intake Drug Assessment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 25, 2012
I spent the vast majority of my day providing data entry for new treatment intakes, as well as meeting with respective substance abuse counselors and conferring with them in regards to sought treatment for, often court-mandated, patients. I gained knowledge about the different kinds of treatment that is provided (at times, multi-dimensional), etc.

For the most part, I enjoyed working for a substance abuse treatment facility and learned a great deal. However, it could be a difficult place to work, as often patients relapse and serious ramifications often occur. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the ability to work with not just my co-workers, but helping other people seek and gain treatment/help.
Pros
flexible hours, working and helping others, and the knowledge gained.
day on the job
Stocker (Current Employee) –  austin, texasAugust 23, 2013
making space for new product to come in... helping the customer out is the most enjoyable... learned you can find space anywhere if you condense the product at hand... coworkers are a variety of good people... hardest part is probably time being against you...
Pros
great assist. manager
Cons
limited benefits, lazy store manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at recovery. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2