Position Title Senior VP E-Commerce - Beauty Industry - CA #1890
Location Los Angeles CA Area
Leading clinical skincare company seeking dynamic, seasoned SVP or VP of Ecommerce to spearhead it's dot com business. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 10 years of combined online and B to C experienced with a strong IT acumen, brand sensibility and understanding of the consumer experience through all channels of Direct distribution.
This position leads a team of online marketers, business analysts and designers and partners with an IT support team. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and work well cross-functionally to support all departments within the company.
This candidate must be a proven strategist who can roll up his/her sleeves and drive execution, inspire a team and lead by example.
- Solid grasp of IT functionality within web structure, order apps and inventory management
- Understanding of how to utilize analytics to drive strategic marketing decisions
- Proficient in online acquisitions initiatives including SEO, SEM, paid search, affiliate, CPA, email and other media
- Proficient in retention initiatives, including email, site merchandising, customization, and other onboarding tools
- Experience with multiple software applications to enhance the customer experience, including customer reviews, live chat, search functionality, etc.
- Understanding of marketing and operational databases, segmentation and suppression strategies
- Must be knowledgeable of current methods and methodologies (web 2.0, rich media, etc.)
- Effective and influential spoken, written, electronic and presentation skills essential with employees, vendors and cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Must have extensive and excellent financial and analytical skills
- Must have prior P&L responsibility and team management experience
- Experience with Magento is a major plus
Job Responsibilities (include but aren't limited to):
- Member of Executive Committee
- Full P&L responsibility, annual budgeting and marketing plans
- Development of core search engine strategy (paid and organic)
- Development of acquisition and retention programs for various customer types, product segments, etc.
- Management of the Ecommerce team
- Identify, manage, negotiate and evaluate ongoing web marketing alliances and partnerships
- Utilize analytics to monitor site activity and drive strategic marketing decisions
- Develop, plan, execute and analyze all direct marketing campaigns for multiple sites, including landing pages, micro sites, sponsorship content, acquisition and retention emails, etc.
- Drive sales while maintaining integrity of brand, interfacing with Global Marketing to ensure brand consistency.
- Online sales and merchandising of products on flagship site
- Interface closely with IT, Web Services, Direct team, Creative Services, Finance and senior management on regular basis
- Develop and maintain customer loyalty programs, including continuity
- Responsible for development of email campaigns, including order reminder emails, abandoned cart save emails, etc.
- Participate as a strategic partner in the development of the company's long term plans
- Support our Professional, Retail and International channels
- Oversee all paid search, CPA, display and other acquisition initiatives
- Help drive Social Marketing strategy as related to acquisition
- Provide a rich online experience for the customer and a destination where customers can become immersed in the brand
- A/B Split and Multivariate testing
- Additional duties as required. We do what it takes to get the job done and grow the business at all times.
- Inspiring leader with solid management skills
- Strong team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Commitment to company values
- Demonstrated ability to meet objectives within budget and deadlines
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT
- Experience with Oracle, Middleware, Open Source solutions a major plus
Seek and Find Candidates from all over the United States for multiple Jobs and Professions