Recurrent Energy Employee Reviews

Formerly fantastic company going through difficult integration and culture loss
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 5, 2017
2 years ago, Recurrent Energy was the most dynamic, fast paced, fantastic workplace I could imagine. Unfortunately, 2017 has ushered in the turnover of almost the entire executive team, and a complete loss of corporate culture, as the company struggles through a difficult integration. What was once a place of dreamers and do-ers, is now a stressful environment being led by a hodge-podge leadership "team" where no decisions are made. It's like watching the tail end of a nature documentary, where the gazelle gets tired and the lion gains ground....
Wonderful company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 29, 2017
Recurrent Energy values its employees more than anything. RE is a strong company with an amazing Executive team. I've learned so much while working here, and am grateful to have had the opportunity to work side by side with a great group of people.
Recurrent Energy is an incredible company.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILMarch 15, 2015
I had the opportunity to intern at Recurrent Energy. It was an amazing experience and has formed my future career interests.
Great professional environment, enjoyed working with the group.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoDecember 2, 2014
This temporary position was very enjoyable. I handled their Canada projects. Entering invoices, preparing checks and reporting to accounting manager.
These projects were built by Recurrent and sold to other companies, but Recurrent agreed to continue managing the financial responsibilities for the properties.
Pros
Open about hours worked, within reason.
Cons
Was a light workload for my experience, so had to look for work at times.
long hours, poor middle management, high turnover
legal (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 5, 2014
Typical days are 10 hours or longer. Many opportunities to work on your own with little micromanagement. For the most part employees are young and competent. Poor middle management and much shifting around at the executive level.
Pros
Offsite parties and in office celebrations abound.
Cons
Understaffed and friction between company departments.