Red Bull Distribution Company

Red Bull Distribution Company Employer Reviews

Energetic, youth-oriented company
Cash Application (Current Employee), Denver, CO34,0July 5, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours (6:30 - 3:00), free red bull
Cons: lapses in communication
Overall great experience, being in on the ground floor of building a shared services center responsible for processing the accounting functions for all of North America.
Great place to learn and progress, fun, safe and tons of energy!!
Warehouse Loader (Current Employee), Manteca, CAApril 4, 2014
Pros: energy and good people
Cons: the elements
Say my hello's, clock in and get to organizing, cleaning, counting inventory, recording batch numbers checking for safety issues, preparing to load product onto trucks, using forklift, loading and unloading, lifting 25 to 50+, setting up displays for merchandising and sales managers.
I learned how to attack and resolve difficult or unusual tasks, operate – more... a forklift safely and at a good pace, learned to communicate issues or concerns thoroughly. What it takes to step up when management is not around and executive decisions must be made.
Management and co-workers are a must when it comes to communication and working together, makes for a stronger and on the same page team. We built good professional relations with each other so we could understand what we're all there for, to work and succeed the company and ourselves.
The most difficult part of the job would have to be the cramped amount of space to work in (often like playing tetris due to the number of vehicles and small parking space, and tight areas to operate a forklift in).
I enjoy the fact that I get to learn new things and take on tasks above my title that prove challenging, but rewarding when completed. The energy support and the team trips or gifts are awesome. – less
Great place to build retail and merchandising experience.
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: good pay, great benefits, management was very helpful
Cons: some of the store management, long days
a typical day at work included running a specified route and reporting to DSM, and generally promoting and distributing product. I learned a lot about merchandising and built many strong relationships with store management. The hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone, and the most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom to run your own – more... route and essentially conduct your own business. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 14, 2014
Time to move on to a bigger and better opportunity and relocate to the NY area
Great Company
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
One of the best companies that I have worked for. Was able to learn and develop my skills.
Unique and Exciting place of employment.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Grove City, OhAugust 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch friday's, and the activities that we would have once a month. dodge ball, corn hole tournaments, etc.
Cons: working 12-14 hours a day and having to be at work at 4:45 am
I was a delivery guy, a salesmen, and a merchandiser all in one day, Monday-Friday. I would make about 8-12 stops per day at a variety of grocery chain stores. Six to eight of those stops would be to deliver, sell, and merchandise. After I delivered, deliveries were usually not accepted after 1 pm, I would become strictly a salesmen and a merchandiser. – more... The ultimate goal, and what I needed to be best at was being a salesmen. As this is what made the company money. Management was very helpful and respectful towards all employees. The training provided really helped me excel in my job. Co-workers were great, it was a very diverse and inclusive company to be apart of. Meeting monthly sales goals were always the hardest and most challenging part of our job. Selling energy drinks was a tough challenge most of the time. Not all of us as humans can drink energy drinks, as they can be hazardous to our health. Energy drinks are also a high theft item, and this made it challenging to sell mass quantities sometimes as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was the culture of the business. – less
easy but frustrating
o Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 7, 2013
Cons: unable to use vacation and personal days, always short staffed
Easy job, always seem to be short staffed though leaving current employees to pick up the slack.
Modern Day Slavery! No Work/Life Balance. AT ALL...
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJune 21, 2013
Pros: great benefits package
Cons: middle management, stressful office environment, high monthly goals and kpis
When I started working for RBDC, I was stoked. All was good till management decided for a huge push since we were doing very well in the market gaining shares back from the competitors here in SoCal. First year was great. Great benefits package, great pay... then came the changes in our pay structure. 3 times to be exact. Now we slave for what little – more... we get compared to before. Middle management is horrible as they aren't real leaders, just puppets and yes men. As an ASM, there is no real advancement, unless you're a brown noser and a yes man yourself. Save yourself the mental stress and future back problems and work for another DSD company than RBDC. This review is for Red Bull Distribution Company; apparently working for RBNA is much better since their employees view employees from RBDC as the step sibling... – less
Cool company, terrible management that do not care about you.
District Manager (Current Employee), FloridaMay 12, 2013
start at 4am end at 6pm work hard, no money, poor upper management.
Incredibly challenging and rewarding culture, great co-workers
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Livermore, CAOctober 26, 2012
Everyday I learned more about how to achieve success in little and big ways by pushing myself and my crew.
Unique, fun company
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), Romulus, MISeptember 11, 2012
Typical days start at 5am but you may be done as early as 2pm or as late as 5pm. You will learn and be trained on numerous selling techniques. District Managers coach you and will work with you if you need help in any way. Overall fun company to work for. Lots of incentives and bonuses.
Fun Place to work Looking for career change
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Aston, PASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: long hours
A typical work is unloading tractor trailers of red bull and stocking them in the storage area. Also maintaining the inventory coming in and out on our trucks. Also in charge of the loaders that load our 26 trucks.
Fun to work with Red Bull
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLAugust 13, 2012
Fun company to work for. There is alot of work involved at the same time though. Our primary focus is to distribute red bull through all channels and customer service is key.
Management was close
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 22, 2012
Pros: free red bull
Cons: a cut in pay
Management was all close together but now moving away and things with pay it gettting complicated
GREAT
Tel-Sell Representative (Current Employee), HBJuly 7, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: new position
GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>