Red Bull Employee Reviews

Brand loyalty is a trap
Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 12, 2016
This job sounds great, on the surface. A sales associate for RedBull? Yes please. The job is not what it seems. You are a distributer working in gas stations and convince stores. I am not knocking that line of work. It takes a tough person to wake up at 4:30 am and work non-stop stocking shelves in freezers until 7 pm. Many of the workers skipped lunch to get their stops done in a timely fashion.

The pay and benefits are solid. Upward mobility is tough from what I heard internally.

Co workers were great, hard working people. This is great working class job, but I was reeled in by the title. Red bull should be more transparent in their job description.
Pros
pay
Cons
Work life balance
Productive and fun work place
ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Medley, FLNovember 6, 2016
Typical day at work start at 5:45-4:00.
Redbull is a premium energy drink. So you manager the accounts in that aspect everything is perfect to standards.
Management is second to none, they act as big brothers and help you achieve anything you desire.
Co-workers are like family very welcoming and tight knit group.
Hardest part of the job is staying motivated through the long hours.
The best part is the relationships you build with your customers.
Strategic and Exciting Marketing for Red Bull
Student Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIOctober 10, 2016
My job at Red Bull is in my opinion the best college job a marketing student such as myself could have. It gives me the opportunity to strategically market the product, brand, and lifestyle that Red Bull has without having anyone on my back about what I am doing. I have weekly phone calls with my boss and monthly reviews. This job requires excellent communication skills, creative thinking, product knowledge, and social skills in order to be successful.
Pros
Salary, Culture, Freedom, Opportunity
Cons
None.
the best team
BRAND MANAGER/EVENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  KingstonDecember 1, 2016
Where can I get enough music was a very great experience it allows me to travel meet some very interesting people the team but I worked was often different set of people and I must say we had fun was on location not going to say it wasn't hard and I'm not going to say it was easy but it was very challenging for each set up but we have to do
Always a good time
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 1, 2016
It was a fun atmosphere to work in. Occasionally it seemed slightly repetitive when on "missions". It was nice to be able to make own schedule and have a chance to work with different people on a daily basis.
Pros
Fun, free wings
Cons
poor health benefit options, part time
Fun work place with tons cool work activities.
Events Specialist/Sales (Former Employee) –  Harrison, NJJuly 14, 2016
Basically organizing events and making sure everything runs smooth. Setting up banners.
I have learned to work well with others and deal with the daily issues of life.
The hardest part of my job was the traveling of to the different locations.
The most fun part of the job was interacting with others.
Its a very good company. hard work but fun
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 22, 2016
You go to different accounts every day trying to sell redbull displays and product to grocery stores and independent businesses. 10- 12hr days everyday if you want to make some money. Youll like if you get capable management that are not too stuck up. Its fun theres many events and they take care of their employees.
Good company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2016
Very stressful environment at times, but overall a good place to work. Amazing team work with other sales managers. Great company to get experience in beverage sales
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no breakes and very long hours
Fun Part Time Job
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 2, 2016
This was a very fun job.
Part time only but pay is good for a college age student.
You work with a lot of girls so drama does happen unfortunately.
Free Red Bull all the time,
Lots of fun event to work.
Pros
Free Red Bull
Cons
Drama
Could be better
Sales Route Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2016
The company offers great benefits, nice and friendly co-worker but can use better management. I enjoy being a delivery driver, getting a chance to meet and provide quality customer service.
Pros
Meeting new people

Want to know more about Red Bull?

Ask a question
Exciting and gained useful knowledge
Wings Team Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 19, 2016
I absolutely adored my coworkers. They were unique people who taught me how to work in a field marketing environment. I gained large scale event experience.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Fun Job with career advancement
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Zelienople, PAMay 4, 2016
Fun job, but very physical as a merchandiser. Basically if you have bad legs or back, don't try this job. There are several ways to advance but hard work pays off. Also monthly meetings mean all the Red Bull you can drive, and sometimes there's parties after the meetings with special events or activities.
Pros
Good pay, active job, easy to communicate with bosses
Cons
Very Physical, and merch is only part time.
Productive and fun work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Aston, PASeptember 30, 2016
I love working here! Bosses are very easy to speak too and get help from if needed. It's also a very independent position that you create your own work environment and schedule.
Merchandizing
Weekend Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 7, 2016
I work on my own. I run my own a route. I drive over 100 miles between the 15 stores I service. I interact with store managers, receivers & warehouse workers.
Pros
work on my own
Cons
driving in bad weather
Bored
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 17, 2016
This job was one of the worst jobs I got paid 10.00 an hour for only four hours and I had to pay for parking which is 10, so would only get about 26 dollars after taxes but there were a lot of entertainment but still was not worth it.
Pros
free lunch, watch the soccer game
Cons
no free parking, rule customer and empolyees
Very cool place to work
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 20, 2016
I loved the people I worked with as well as the companies culture and vision. It is a good place to start a career, for people who are highly motivated and want to work.
Medium work
Wings Team/Marketing team (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2016
Ok job to have.
Management was horrible. Getting little pay for being out in the streets with strangers. Hours manager wanted didn't fit our school schedule when this job Requires you to be a student.
Great college job
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 15, 2016
Fun company and flexible hours! Got to travel to multiple states and worked well with taking classes. Our team was a lot of fun and I would recommend the position to anyone
Challenging and inspiring work place that pushes you past your comfort zone to make you successful.
Student Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 11, 2016
As a student brand mnager you work on your own a lot with the guidance of your field marketing specialist.

You are pushed to be creative and persue your interests. Your colleagues are other college students who are intuitive and are brighter than the average student.
Pros
Fantastic company and great work environment
Cons
Very competetive
High stress, fast paced enviroment in a phyically challanging and demanding position. Early work hours contribute to the stress of the job.
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 4, 2016
Very early morning start time, 4 am. Majority of the work performed is running the routes and delivering coolers. Not much of a management position. Typical work schedule is 10 to 12 hours a day. Upper Management is friendly and good people to work with.
Pros
Friendly staff, off weekends, 401k, paid vacations
Cons
early hrs, grunt work, covering routes each week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2