Red Bull Employee Reviews

Brand loyalty is a trap
Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 12, 2016
This job sounds great, on the surface. A sales associate for RedBull? Yes please. The job is not what it seems. You are a distributer working in gas stations and convince stores. I am not knocking that line of work. It takes a tough person to wake up at 4:30 am and work non-stop stocking shelves in freezers until 7 pm. Many of the workers skipped lunch to get their stops done in a timely fashion.

The pay and benefits are solid. Upward mobility is tough from what I heard internally.

Co workers were great, hard working people. This is great working class job, but I was reeled in by the title. Red bull should be more transparent in their job description.
Pros
pay
Cons
Work life balance
Awesome company
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 23, 2017
Work life balance is amazing. People are bright and great to work with. Pay is underwhelming, but other benefits can elevate that. Management always wants to help you grow. Not enough training to get you up to speed, but need to be a self starter.
Productive and fun work place
ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Medley, FLNovember 6, 2016
Typical day at work start at 5:45-4:00.
Redbull is a premium energy drink. So you manager the accounts in that aspect everything is perfect to standards.
Management is second to none, they act as big brothers and help you achieve anything you desire.
Co-workers are like family very welcoming and tight knit group.
Hardest part of the job is staying motivated through the long hours.
The best part is the relationships you build with your customers.
Strategic and Exciting Marketing for Red Bull
Student Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIOctober 10, 2016
My job at Red Bull is in my opinion the best college job a marketing student such as myself could have. It gives me the opportunity to strategically market the product, brand, and lifestyle that Red Bull has without having anyone on my back about what I am doing. I have weekly phone calls with my boss and monthly reviews. This job requires excellent communication skills, creative thinking, product knowledge, and social skills in order to be successful.
Pros
Salary, Culture, Freedom, Opportunity
Cons
None.
Amazingly motivating.
Lead Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2016
All of the district managers were so motivating and made you feel like the biggest champion whenever you accomplished something. The benefits were great, the compensation was great, the commission bonuses were amazing. Probably the most enjoyable career I've ever had.
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
RBDC is a great place to work.
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2016
RBDC is a great place to work with excellent local management. The culture is fast paced and exciting. If you are looking to learn the business and move up, I would recommend RBDC as a place to begin. Co-workers are best in class and there is a teamwork atmosphere present at all times.
Loved working there
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJanuary 23, 2017
This is by far the best beverage company to work for. I have been in the industry long enough to see all the big companies cut back and really become about saving pennies even if it cost a dollar earned. The truth is that Red Bull is showing the rest of the industry that if you invest in your people and treat them well they will perform. The benefits, pay, and atmosphere the is of growth and money making.This is a high pressure and results driven company , you are for the stress I ensure you that the rewards will be worth it.
Pros
benefits, pay, too many to list
Cons
high pressure, result driven company
Very cool place to work
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 20, 2016
I loved the people I worked with as well as the companies culture and vision. It is a good place to start a career, for people who are highly motivated and want to work.
Good company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2016
Very stressful environment at times, but overall a good place to work. Amazing team work with other sales managers. Great company to get experience in beverage sales
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no breakes and very long hours
Could be better
Sales Route Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2016
The company offers great benefits, nice and friendly co-worker but can use better management. I enjoy being a delivery driver, getting a chance to meet and provide quality customer service.
Pros
Meeting new people

Want to know more about Red Bull?

Ask a question
Fast paced and competitive
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 24, 2017
I enjoy working for a company that wants to stay on the top and puts their employees in positions to grow and succeed with them. The company has lots of fun incentives that help motivate you to work hard.
Pros
Sales tools and fun work events
Cons
Productive and fun supportive workplace
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 25, 2017
Productive Workplace with positive atmosphere and great opportunities for those who work hard. Long days but definitely a work hard and play hard vibe that supports a healthy lifestyle.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
long days
It was a work friendly place to be
Sales Representative and Warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2017
The job itself was actually not bad. The company invest in you an they took time out to help you, however our management team wasn't so great in handling situations
Live Red Bull
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIFebruary 9, 2017
Overall good company to work for, management is out of touch with what is happening in the field. Front office does not communicate well.
High stress, fast paced enviroment in a phyically challanging and demanding position. Early work hours contribute to the stress of the job.
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 4, 2016
Very early morning start time, 4 am. Majority of the work performed is running the routes and delivering coolers. Not much of a management position. Typical work schedule is 10 to 12 hours a day. Upper Management is friendly and good people to work with.
Pros
Friendly staff, off weekends, 401k, paid vacations
Cons
early hrs, grunt work, covering routes each week
Exciting Fun Job!
MOBILE MARKETING TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 3, 2016
I thoroughly enjoy being a part of the North Atlanta Wings Team. Every day is completely different from the last and there is always so much to see. I love being entitled to go with the flow and do what feels right. I have learned a million things about how the world of marketing works and I have learned even more about people people in general an how they react to receiving a free gift from a stranger. I have grown to love my coworkers and how to be a true team player.
great job that allowed me to manage myself, and be part of a respectable company.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 11, 2016
the typical day at Red Bull was driving around to manage the list of accounts I had been given. When I would arrive, I would stock and fill shelves, rotate and remove expired product, build and set promotional displays for events and holidays, and assist the sales representatives in acquiring new accounts. I learned how to better stock and rotate products to ensure that all product was purchased before the expiration date. I also learned how to write purchase orders and how to determine which accounts would be able to hold more product in back stock to hold over until the next time I would arrive to check on their product. My co-workers were very professional and hard working. The hardest part of the job was working very early in the morning. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I would be done in the early afternoon or late morning and my manager always gave us cases of free red bull during the holidays.
Pros
great company, retirement options, benefits, great work schedule
Cons
mainly worked very early friday through sunday, on call throughout the week, management was hard to get in contact with.
Great Work Environment
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 10, 2016
Great team building. Fun work environment. Management fosters success. Room for growth. Excellent benefits. Promotes working independently, self-motivation and responsibility for personal success.
the best team
BRAND MANAGER/EVENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  KingstonDecember 1, 2016
Where can I get enough music was a very great experience it allows me to travel meet some very interesting people the team but I worked was often different set of people and I must say we had fun was on location not going to say it wasn't hard and I'm not going to say it was easy but it was very challenging for each set up but we have to do
young fun people
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 9, 2016
great starting point for someone looking for sales opportunities. Great benefit package and decent salary for managers. Job does require long hours of commitment.
Pros
monday thru friday, great benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2