Red Bull Employee Reviews

No upward mobility
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Work Freedom
Cons: Management
This is a good place to start your career in consumer goods/account management/sales. However, do not plan on moving up there opportunities for upward mobility is very limited and once you get to that level it is barely worth it anyway. There are other distributors that are better to work for if you plan on making a career in consumer goods.
it was a good place to work at
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Royal Palm Beach, FLAugust 3, 2015
Red bull was a good job. My daily routine was to come to work organize the warehouse before the trucks start pulling in. When the trucks start getting to the warehouse i would check them in on the iPhone and start loading them. Each truck you have to load the different amounts of cases because different routes needed different products.
Very fun product
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Los angeles, caJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Free red bull, saying you work for red bull was cool, events
Cons: Bad pay, not enough hours
Working as a merchandiser at red bull was very great, it was a fun experience, very easy job the only bad part was the hours 28 or 30 hours a week, no benefits. Drive your own car, interact with store managers, rotate and fill coolers. I left because I needed a full time job.
productive fun work environment. Nice respectful people.
Kit Fullfillment Clerk (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJuly 12, 2015
Pros: nice scenery, easy job, enjoyable job
Cons: none.
The work was fun and enjoyable. managers were understanding and fair,one of the best jobs i had so far.A typical day would always start off with a Redbull and a short conversation about the project.
Red Bull Wiings Team
Wings Team Member (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
As a wings team member I work 13 to 18 hours per week as it is a part time collegiate job.
I've learned more about reporting statistics,managing and recording inventory,organizing high quality shifts per week striving to reach out to new users of the brand along with creating a personal relationships with consumers.
Currently my place of employment insist of a all female group working to reach the hearts of millions.
Great Job
National Campaign Manager - Tampa (Current Employee), Tampa FloridaJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great job, Great people, they value employees
Cons: Little room to move up
Red Bull is an amazing company to work for with awesome people who live and love the Red Bull brand! Opportunities are pretty limited though for moving forward.
Company could have been managed better.
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bakersfield CaJune 16, 2015
A Lot of Turnover at Energized NOT RED BULL. The company was the sole Distributor and provided many obstacles. The people working there were GREAT and interacting with the public was awesome.
Red Bull Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2015
Working for Red Bull is a great experience each day had a different vibe it was a positive and energetic work place. If i had the opportunity to work with the organizationI would take it in a heart beat.
Bartender (Current Employee), Murchison, txMay 17, 2015
Absolutely love working here. I have learned some bartending skills and I have met a ton of new people. My social skills have evolved quite a bit.
Great office with even better people
Student Brand Manager (Current Employee), Bronx, NYApril 21, 2015
The people are what really makes Red Bull unique. Everyone is passionate about what they do, are very competitive, and will make sacrifices to make the company and everyone in it progress.
Great company
Sales Rep (Current Employee), St. louis MOApril 8, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: 40 + hours work weeks
Great Job and great company to work for. They are always trying to help you out. They will never tell you are terrible or threaten your job. they will help out anyway they can so you can meet and exceed your goals.
Atmosphere like the movies
Merchandising (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 7, 2015
The camaraderie and environment was just like the movies. Employees that seem like family, employee meetings that are actually enjoyable to go to, and independence within your position.
Great squad
Content Producer (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAApril 5, 2015
One of the best creative periods of my life. Great managers, and great co-workers that got their best work out of everyone, whether it be a writer or a fellow editor.
Good Company to work for
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), San DiegoApril 4, 2015
Red Bull is a good company to work for. They provide great benefits and have a positive atmosphere. They have a great pitcher process procedure.
Exciting Job
Logistics Team Member (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2015
Never a complaint working for Red Bull. Truly an awesome company to work for. I wish I could've spent more time with them, but commitments with school over weighed pursuing further opportunities for Red Bull.
Don't get suckered in like I did. Redbull Distribution Company is NOT RedBull North America
ASM (Current Employee), Houston, TxMarch 14, 2015
Pros: Pros? Uh, let's see.....NONE!
Cons: pretty much everything, not kidding, everything
Look people, it's simple. RedBull North America seems like a pretty cool place to work. redbull distribution company is not the same thing. Otherwise known as RBDC, this is by far, the worst company in North America to work for. You are a slave. 5 am to whenever late evening hour you get to go home, horrible, fake, and backstabbing managers, no direction from incompetent upper management. They will lie and create this atmosphere of "fun" until you get on board. Then, you will remember reading this and realize you've been duped.

I know saying this is the worst company to work for is a bold statement but I promise you, it's true. If you have a family that you never want to see, work minimum 13 hour days, be treated like a slave who can't do anything right and use your weekends to rest and be tired to do anything else, this is the place for you! People get fired daily, there is no job security unless you are a suck up and a company man. If not, your days are numbered. Most of the other ASM's here cant get jobs anywhere else which is why they get hired here. Trucks always break down and you will get the blame for that as well. Stores are always being added and you are to add them to an already crazy unmanageable route. Good luck getting replacment uniforms or merchandisers for your large stores.you are the salesman, driver, and merchandiser for all of your stores. You will get empty promises, lies, and a good amount of double talk to keep you conned but your 13-17 hour days will remain the same. The Houston branches are still working out of trailers!

Take my advice, stay very clear of this company. If you dont listen , you only have yourself to blame,
helpfull coworkers
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Manteca, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: no supervision hovering over your every move.
Cons: had to use own vehicle and put ware and tear on it with little to no reimbursment.
Lot of freedom, ability to use your own methods without judgement. Friendly work environment. Reputable company with some perks. Easy advancement opportunities.
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), denver, coMarch 2, 2015

you are a one man army

little work/home balance

meetings every day

always working in the snow no matter how much snow
Fun place to work but now room for advancement
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Great product and I loved working on my own. This job is all about repore with your managers, You can be out there all day if you don't know any concepts of selling.
Wings Team Member
Wings Team Member (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: fun, exciting, not the same experience every shift
This was a very fun and beneficial experience for me. I was apart of a team of 7 girls that were essentially the brand image of Red Bull. Each planned mission we would hand out approximately 200+ cans of varied flavors and answer any questions our consumers may ask. This required me to become an expert on the product, its ingredients, and all things Red Bull. I loved my co-workers and have created very close relationships with them on an informal basis. I loved the culture of the job and the actual job itself. We had the opportunity to meet hundreds of people every mission. However, as a full time student it was difficult to balance a job that was located 15 miles off campus and my school work, which in turn made me have to resign from my position on the Wings team.