Red Bull Employee Reviews

Very nice people and great product
Stocker/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2017
No benefits, low pay, work day begins at 5:30 a.m., and hours were sketchy. Some days I would work 3 hours and sometime 6. Not allowed to go over 6 hours. I was reimbursed for mileage but my paychecks are not large enough to enable me to move out of my parents house and get my own apartment.

I am looking for a job with more hours.
Pros
great people and products
Cons
short hours
fun
Office HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 16, 2017
This place is for young people who love to have fun. All Redbull offices make the teams feel like there are important and are not pushed to hard. The pay is good and they are a good com,pany to work for.
Fun place to work with many benefits
Wiiings Team Member/Marketing Team (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAAugust 13, 2017
This is such a dun place to work during your twenties! Here are some insights:
-You have to be a student as a 4-year University
-6 hour work days
-make your own schedule
-awesome management
-free tickets to concerts/festivals in the area
Fun Company
Marketing Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 8, 2017
Working for Red Bull was unlike any other job I have had. This position taught me how to do business to consumer, direct marketing. Being exposed directly to the consumer, improved my overall confidence while working
Exciting,Fun,Stress-Free Environment. They give a lot back to Emplys
IT/ Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 3, 2017
The Corporate world with out the Corporate formality. Like a Google or Virgin or Facebook Environment. New edge, new technology, young fresh vibrant minds working TOGETHER for a grater cause. They give back so many events and fun activities to their employees you truly feel appreciated. Everyone works at a 150%. They work hard and play hard! This is how the future should be for company culture, this is truly a Company with Wiings that can Fly!
Pros
PingPong, Music Events, Pool table, Skate pipe, Gym
Cons
More Contacts than Full time Employees
Amazing Brand, but extremely stressful
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 28, 2017
Red Bull is an incredible brand and the employees are passionate. I had an amazing experience, but after over 7 years, I was worn out from the intense schedule, travel, and no work/life balance. It's also pretty difficult to advance in certain departments.
Pros
Culture, healthcare, benefits
Cons
No work/life balance, stress, difficult to advance
Innovation
Student Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAJuly 26, 2017
RedBull gave workers in my position the platform to innovate and build on any ideas that come to mind to market RedBull towards college students and faculty.
Very Professional
Taurus World Stunt Awards (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 23, 2017
Good company I was only with them on a freelance base so I was not a regular employee .People are all great and very kind. Most of the Time it was a good spited bunch.
Fun and exciting!
WINGS TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJuly 12, 2017
Very flexible hours with good pay. Perfect part-time college job. A lot of local travel and fun events every few months. No benefits of paid time off.
Great place to learn management skills
Product Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 12, 2017
Really great place to get your foot in the door as a 20 or 30 something with real job responsibilities. There isn't a true chain of command, in the sense that good ideas from any level are respected.
Aggressive competitive lifestyle
On-Premise Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2017
When first starting off with the company, I was presented with the company values, culture, support and everything you would want from a company. It made the days fun. We worked hard, and played hard and had fun while doing it. With the restructure of the company, the values, culture, support and proper training had became more difficult to seek. With eliminating over 100 position of those who have been there 15 plus yrs, it was a cut throat business move that will hopefully work out for the company.
Pros
benefits, vacation time, travel
Cons
stressful, over 50hr work days, competing with one another vs working as a team.
Interesting Company but does not allow for much else
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 6, 2017
The company has a great culture. Work people become you family, and your job responsibilities are interesting. However, such close knit groups leave grey areas in what is and is not with in a work environment. A lot of times your job may include big events such as festivals, sporting events, or working with some type of artist. It is all very exciting, but also means that there is little to no downtime. Family time, and nights off are few and far in-between. A lot of the stress is self imposed from with in the company and not due to actual work demands and achieving goals.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
irregular hours and poor work/life balance
Merchandiser
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2017
Normal day consisted of a 4-5am start time driving your personal vehicle from store to store. Its fairly easy although the hours and schedule are not flexible.
fun memorable company to work for
Wings Team Captain (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 27, 2017
Red Bull is a reputable company to work for they are unique in many ways and have always provided memorable experiences for their employees. A typical day in the office is always fun, there is never a day I dread going to work for this company.
Pros
meeting new people every day
Overall great company
Minneapolis Wings Team Captain (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 26, 2017
This is the best company I have ever worked for. My days were filled with challenges that were fun to overcome. I loved my coworkers and they became my best friends.
Ok
Account sales manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2017
An ok job to start out with early in your career. Active, front-line selling experience. It is also a fun environment. Management (at the time) was not very good, but that environment changes frequently
Job Summary
Director of Sales and Distribution (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 13, 2017
Big company - Limited support - Need to find a happy medium between growth and expansion. Most of the expansion comes at the expense of the fields sales team. The expectations do not go down when team members are assisting other locations across the country.
Pros
Free RedBull
Cons
Always on
amazing place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2017
Great working environment! I really learned allot from being there over the past few years! Amazing co-workers and a friendly environment makes this a wonderful company to work for!
The office is like Google & Facebook!! Loads of FUN!!
Logistics Team Member (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 8, 2017
RBNA is an amazing company to be apart of!! The office is like Google & Facebook!! Loads of FUN!! Lots of perks working for Red Bull!! Work Hard!! Play Hard!!
Pros
Fun & exciting cool & lad back work environment
Cons
Miami traffic stinks
awesome
Wings Team Member (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 7, 2017
Love every moment that I am working. It is the best college job out there. You can build your own schedule and you work with the best people. There are so many awesome opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2