Red Bull Employee Reviews in United States

High stress, fast paced enviroment in a phyically challanging and demanding position. Early work hours contribute to the stress of the job.
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 4, 2016
Very early morning start time, 4 am. Majority of the work performed is running the routes and delivering coolers. Not much of a management position. Typical work schedule is 10 to 12 hours a day. Upper Management is friendly and good people to work with.
Pros
Friendly staff, off weekends, 401k, paid vacations
Cons
early hrs, grunt work, covering routes each week
great job that allowed me to manage myself, and be part of a respectable company.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 11, 2016
the typical day at Red Bull was driving around to manage the list of accounts I had been given. When I would arrive, I would stock and fill shelves, rotate and remove expired product, build and set promotional displays for events and holidays, and assist the sales representatives in acquiring new accounts. I learned how to better stock and rotate products to ensure that all product was purchased before the expiration date. I also learned how to write purchase orders and how to determine which accounts would be able to hold more product in back stock to hold over until the next time I would arrive to check on their product. My co-workers were very professional and hard working. The hardest part of the job was working very early in the morning. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I would be done in the early afternoon or late morning and my manager always gave us cases of free red bull during the holidays.
Pros
great company, retirement options, benefits, great work schedule
Cons
mainly worked very early friday through sunday, on call throughout the week, management was hard to get in contact with.
Fun, great money, we have awesome incentives and a air hockey table in our break room.
area sales manager (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZJanuary 23, 2016
Red Bull Distribution is a fun place to work. It will definitly challenge you on a day-to-day basis. The culture of this company involves not only its employees but the consumer as well. Hands down the best place I have I've had the pleasur of being a part of.
Pros
Benefits (some free), free events, great money (commission) and great employees (family).
Cons
some long day, the hunger of being #1 can be stressful and ever-changing environment.
Enjoyed working there
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 20, 2015
Had an excellent experience at Red Bull until 2 new managers came on board. They made it difficult to manage my route and magnified small mistakes that in a short time would be the reason I was let go in a manner that was not company policy. Even with the one negative experience with these two managers, the rest of my time spent there was amazing and I appreciate the experience acquired while there.
Pros
great compensation for hard work
Cons
employees promoted based on favorites, not best for position
Stable Company
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 6, 2015
In this position I managed a 7 man sales team. Responsible for the daily goals set forth by upper management. The expectations from leadership made it very difficult to enjoy the job. The best thing about this company was my co-workers.
Benefits
Long hours, great job
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2015
They treated you very well with pay and health benefits. They do require you to put in some long hours. Management is very supportive.
Pros
Pay, Health benefits
Cons
Great culture, but you will be micro managed
Sales Trainee (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHOctober 13, 2015
The company as a whole is fun to work for, but they want to know exactly what you are doing all the time. They have meetings 3 times a week and tell you the same thing in all of them.
Pros
Awesome company with great benefits
Cons
micro managed
Prepare for 12 hour days...
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioMay 6, 2015
Red Bull is an excellent company. Great benefits. Great insurance. Great 401(k) but... you are extremely underpaid for the amount of work you do. Your shortest day will be 10 hours. Typically you will work 12-14 hours days and you will be exhausted afterwards. You will get home, want to do nothing else besides sit down for 2 hours, then go to bed before you do the whole thing again. 5 day work week, no weekends, all the paid holidays, but you have no life outside of work monday-friday. You will do nothing during the week and have no social life. Sales expectations are at times ludicrous.
Pros
Benefits, vacation, insurance
Cons
hours, hours, hours, minimal advancement opportunities
Fun place to work but long hours!!
National Event Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 14, 2016
Great place to work in the right department. Totally dependent on what you are doing for the company some people have great experiences and some have bad experiences. Overall fun and fast paced company that you learn a lot very fast and are able to climb the ranks fast if you want to! Great company culture!
Pros
Happy hours, fun office environment
Productive and friendly environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt, ARFebruary 28, 2016
Driving around meeting all kind of people
learned how to communicate and advertise
management are friendly and helpful
co-workers are competitive but friendly
the hardest part is the constant driving and working hours
the most enjoyable part is drinking red bull for free
Very fun product
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Los angeles, caJuly 20, 2015
Working as a merchandiser at red bull was very great, it was a fun experience, very easy job the only bad part was the hours 28 or 30 hours a week, no benefits. Drive your own car, interact with store managers, rotate and fill coolers. I left because I needed a full time job.
Pros
Free red bull, saying you work for red bull was cool, events
Cons
Bad pay, not enough hours
Challenging and inspiring work place that pushes you past your comfort zone to make you successful.
Student Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 11, 2016
As a student brand mnager you work on your own a lot with the guidance of your field marketing specialist.

You are pushed to be creative and persue your interests. Your colleagues are other college students who are intuitive and are brighter than the average student.
Pros
Fantastic company and great work environment
Cons
Very competetive
Fun Job with career advancement
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Zelienople, PAMay 4, 2016
Fun job, but very physical as a merchandiser. Basically if you have bad legs or back, don't try this job. There are several ways to advance but hard work pays off. Also monthly meetings mean all the Red Bull you can drive, and sometimes there's parties after the meetings with special events or activities.
Pros
Good pay, active job, easy to communicate with bosses
Cons
Very Physical, and merch is only part time.
Productive and mostly fun company to work for
PT Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIMay 13, 2015
My boss is laid back and understanding, but will get on you when your lazy. He communicats very well with his merchandisers. You get reimbursed for millage which is great. The job is not very hard. There is room for advancement within the company. The only drawbacks are no benefits and you are putting wear and tear on your own vehicle.
Great place to get your chops & work hard
Marketing Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 29, 2016
Perfect employer for the young, driven, creatives. Work hard, play hard mentality. Must be cream of the crop - smart, fun, organized, professional, tons of energy, and like to travel
Worthless!!!!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioMarch 11, 2016
Misleading management who can't pour redbull
out of a boot if the directions were on the bottom. Total waste of time. Take another job because you deserve better than what they offer.
Great People
Sr. Category Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMarch 27, 2016
Great team and learning environment
Very rewarding
Overall the team is very laid back
A typical work day is covering all Category details from planogram resets, Sales Reporting, Business Insights, etc. to drive the Category
I have learned a tremendous amount regarding the Beverage Category, Business Insights and Tools
Bored
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 17, 2016
This job was one of the worst jobs I got paid 10.00 an hour for only four hours and I had to pay for parking which is 10, so would only get about 26 dollars after taxes but there were a lot of entertainment but still was not worth it.
Pros
free lunch, watch the soccer game
Cons
no free parking, rule customer and empolyees
Field Marketing
Wings Team Member (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 6, 2016
In the field driving product trial, not a supervised job, incredible management and coworkers.
Plan our own marketing missions for each shift, run large campaigns all over the state for Red Bull and non Red Bull events.
Amazing culture, great employee's
On-Premise Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2016
5 of the best years of my life, incredible company to work for and be a part of. Innovative, smart always ahead of the curve. Simply had to relocate for personal reasons and weren't the right opportunities in the new market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.