RED CARPET CHARTERS

RED CARPET CHARTERS Employer Reviews

Excellent fleet, fun atmosphere, like family
Charter Bus Driver (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 3, 2013
Pros: safety bonuses, excellent motor coaches, friendly, caring environment
Best company I have ever worked for. From top to bottom the best, most professional group of people who were fun to work with... like family, and created a wonderful atmosphere to look forward to coming to work. Had the best equipment to work with, and provided every opportunity to grow with the company. The highest degree of integrity, with an owner who never failed to make himself available to talk with, about business, or leisure conversation. Ops mgr. was a charm to work with who made life easy every day, a safety mgr. who trained you very well, and who I consider a dear friend, mechanics, and bus cleaners who always made me laugh, dispatchers who kept you on the move, and always put your mind at ease about any questions you had, and last, but certainly not least the drivers who were the best friends a person could ask for... a lot who were totally looney, and made being at Red Carpet the experience of a lifetime!!!
great Place to work if you let to travel
Driver (Former Employee), Tulsa OklaNovember 21, 2011
Pros: nice hotels, some good food.
Cons: bad weather conditions
while working at red carpet I enjoyed the people I transported the many places I traveled to.