Red Hill Studios is an innovative developer of creative educational apps such as the Painting with Time and Be There: San Francisco iPad apps as well as Kinect-based physical therapy games for people with Parkinson’s disease.
Please visit our web site, www.redhillstudios.com, to get a sense of what we’re about and whether you might fit in here. We value the challenge of creating software products that help people – within a dynamic collaborative environment that empowers curious, motivated people to work hard, have fun, keep learning, and make a difference.
We make media that matters.
We are looking to add an experienced senior programmer to our staff to help with a wide variety of interactive educational projects. We’re open to working on a contract basis initially to establish a good working relationship leading to a full-time position.
- 5+ years experience as a programmer in a commercial environment
- In-depth knowledge of AngularJS framework and jQuery UI Library
- Ability to create and maintain clean file structure, using established conventions and procedures
- Ability to work with a large amount of content and create procedures to manage it efficiently
- Experience with Git source control (or similar system)
- Able to thoughtfully troubleshoot and debug custom code
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Other useful knowledge/applications/abilities:
- Experience with 508 accessibility modifications
- Experience developing dynamic simulations
- Python and databases (MySQL, Apache)
- Flash/Flex experience
- iOS and Xcode experience
- Computer science degree
Qualified applicants please respond with cover letter and resume
Compensation variable based on expertise and experience