The Direct Messaging Manager will work closely with the marketing and game development teams to strategize and shape a scalable direct marketing program with the goal of driving player engagement, retention and monetization. You will help shape the customer retention strategy, and take ownership of its execution. $60k-$80k depending on experience.
- Manage creation and execution of data-driven, dynamic direct messaging campaigns that deliver ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base across the company's games portfolio.
- Leverage marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, win-back, cross-sell and up-sell programs.
- Organize iterative A/B tests and drip marketing campaigns to continually improve retention metrics.
- Drive and optimize CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement, retention, and installs.
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists.
- Work with our analytics team to understand our different player segments, and design promotions and loyalty programs designed to satisfy each segment.
- Continually optimize our promotions mix by providing customer insights from our email marketing campaigns and sharing data.
- Drive awareness and uptake of our programs to existing players.
- Develop strong relationships with the product team to continually test and optimize programs.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Extensive (2-3 years) and successful experience translating business objectives into email and direct response marketing strategies.
- Must have strong and dynamic copy writing skills with a focus on direct response engagement through Facebook and iOS notifications.
- Managed the complete email marketing lifecycle from list building to conversion, retention, win-back, upsell and cross-sell strategies.
- Demonstrated customer conversion, engagement and retention skills, and a proven know-how to create marketing communication copy that drives action.
- A full understanding and mastery of building customer segmentations that seamlessly integrate both bulk and targeted email programs with a complete promotions calendar to keep players engaged, and continually work to extend the average player lifecycle and LTV.
- Knowledge of top tier e-mail marketing/CRM tools (such as Lyris HQ, MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Experience and understanding of Social Gaming (preferably Casino) and Social Media.
- The ability to thrive in a start-up environment, where you are responsible for everything on this page, plus whatever might be important at the moment.
- Drive. You can do it all, and enjoy doing it all.
Company is a social community where users interact through high revenue generating social games and apps. The team is comprised of the best-of-breed professionals in the industry, led by visionaries from Zynga, Playdom, Sony Online, THQ and EA. The company connects gamers all over the world by building cutting edge games that offer not only entertainment but also a one-of-a-kind social experience for the players. Company offers good salaries, equity, Company-paid PPO medical insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Red Hot Jupiter leverages over 20 years combined experience in the Video Game and High-Tech Recruiting industries to deliver the best...