The Promotions Manager will work with the marketing team to execute, manage and maintain online marketing campaigns and site content to drive game monetization and user acquisition. $75k-$90k depending on experience.
- Drive monetization and retention through launching, testing & analyzing various initiatives that can include targeted offers, sales promotions, in-game advertising, new platforms and partner evaluation and other initiatives for Facebook & Mobile
- Create, execute and deploy online and in-game promotional campaigns
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams to successfully launch and improve monetization initiatives
- You will be responsible for creating detailed pricing & revenue analyses, profitability forecasting, consumer focused targeting, A/B testing and other presentations and analyses that are important for monetization
- You will need to be data-driven, detail-oriented, creative, flexible, organized and thorough in the creation, setup, testing and analysis of sales promotions and monetization efforts.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You want to work at an online gaming company that makes social casino games for Facebook, mobile and the web focused on driving & optimizing current and new revenue streams through careful testing, data analysis and execution
- Five (5) years of experience working at an online gaming (preferably casino) company
- You can make rational business decisions based on the scientific method, data analysis, A/B testing and are familiar with the concepts of CPA, CPC, CPM, eCPMs, LTVs and other related metrics
- Keen business & marketing sense (you know what makes players SPEND)
- You are a good communicator who works well with everyone
- You thrive in a startup environment where you get to work hard and you can make an immediate impact on our games every single day.
Company is a social community where users interact through high revenue generating social games and apps. The team is comprised of the best-of-breed professionals in the industry, led by visionaries from Zynga, Playdom, Sony Online, THQ and EA. The company connects gamers all over the world by building cutting edge games that offer not only entertainment but also a one-of-a-kind social experience for the players. Company offers good salaries, equity, Company-paid PPO medical insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Red Hot Jupiter leverages over 20 years combined experience in the Video Game and High-Tech Recruiting industries to deliver the best...