The User Acquisition and Mobile Marketing Manager will lead mobile user acquisition via CPI, CPM, and CPC campaigns across a variety of mobile acquisition networks. $80k-$100k depending on experience.
Your core responsibility is scaling mobile app downloads across iOS and Android as well as identifying the best traffic resources based on communicated LTV, retention and monetization metrics. Will work closely with the marketing, product and ad ops executives to form and execute an industry-leading mobile acquisition strategy.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Mobile user acquisition specialist with 1M downloads or more on iOS and Android platforms.
- Extremely knowledgeable running campaigns with mobile Facebook acquisition, mobile display networks (Millennial Media, AdMob, Chartboost), incentivized app install networks (TapJoy, FreeMyApps) and RTB exchanges (mopub, smaato).
- Consistently identify emerging channels for large mobile media buys and mobile user acquisition.
- Experience with mobile app analytics tools (Flurry, Kontagent, Google Analytics) to track user activity and report back key takeaways to the product and marketing executive teams.
- More than three (3) years of experience in Online Marketing for a social gaming product (preferably casino gaming) as well as a broad understanding of online marketing for consumer websites and the most efficient ways to acquire visitors and users.
- Relay high-level and specific metrics for success to the ad ops, marketing and executive teams in order to synchronize and optimize other marketing channels based on mobile acquisition metrics.
- Passionate, flexible, revolutionary, and driven individual who thrives in an ever-changing and opportunity-filled startup environment.
- Bonus if you have already obtained online or offline media coverage or press attention.
- Bonus if you have worked with Entertainment or Celebrity branding.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Company is a social community where users interact through high revenue generating social games and apps. The team is comprised of the best-of-breed professionals in the industry, led by visionaries from Zynga, Playdom, Sony Online, THQ and EA. The company connects gamers all over the world by building cutting edge games that offer not only entertainment but also a one-of-a-kind social experience for the players. Company offers good salaries, equity, Company-paid PPO medical insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays.