Red Payments Employee Reviews

Not the company you want to work for
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 7, 2018
Unprofessional sales managers that don't keep in contact with you and don't help you out with closing deals... which is their job. Called my manager several times a day with no response.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, unprofessional
Felt like I was left by the wayside, no good leads given for sales.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 22, 2017
My manager was agreeable but all the travel was not reimbursed. I could not afford to do the job any longer. There was no compensation for all the traveling I was doing. I learned how to be a better sales person.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
expensive, no reimbursement, traveling for no reason.
this job sucks
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 23, 2017
They do to much n everyone is fighting to get a client to sign up its very crazy not the job for meits not much to say n u dobt get the job unless u make 2-3 appointments in the 2 day orientation
Pros
lunch 1hr breaks twice
Cons
may have to stay till 8 just to get to the 60 appointment mark
fun high energy
Recruitment Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2017
high energy comfortable working environment place to learn abot process of business and what to expect in an office setting hours are decent and accommodating to and from the city
very productive
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
a typical day at red payment making phone calls to potential clients to convince or persuade them to purchase or rent a credit card machines. the most enjoyable part of the of is the environment. every one is friendly and kind. the hardest part of the job is trying to make a sale. it is very exciting. i have learned to communicate with all types of people.
Fun workplace
Telemarketing/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2013
I enjoyed my employment at Red Payments, it gave me stronger communication skills along with improvement in typing. My supervisors were great, they were understanding and helpful throughout my employment with the company. I was also given a promotion but had to decline, due to the face I was returning back to school.
Sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2013
Setting up appointments with business to set up merchant accounts of small and big business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Payments. Our community is ready to answer.

Red Payments Reviews by Location