Red Rabbit Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great organizational skills. Everyone works hard.
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2015
I work from 900 p.m. t0 500 am. Driving and delivering food to schools and day care facilities throughout the tri state area. It's a experience most people would like to have. Driving around the city late at night with no traffic. I like what I do. I rarely see others when I arrive at my work place. But the few I do come into contact with are really nice people. Management has taught me very well when it comes to keeping my paper work organized, that part of the job is the easiest. The hardest part is the lifting. I easily turn that into enjoyment by using it as a workout. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I like what I do when it comes to driving.
Pros
having a vehicle on call when I need one
Cons
no breaks
Goal Oriented and Friendly Staff
Employee (Current Employee) –  HarlemMay 20, 2013
The hardest part of my job is constantly in EVERY aspect of our Vision Statement, to be one step ahead of the game and exceed expectations...and I love it.

The constant need in looking for better ways makes this such a wonderful place to work because you morph with Red Rabbit.
Pros
it's always morphing into something better every year.
Cons
not enough copy machines..-__-
Outgoing and Welcoming Staff
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 23, 2012
The goal of Red Rabbit is to make accessible to children recipes that are wholesome in the intent of promoting sustainability. We assist the staff in cooking labs - a form of civic engagement that encourages children to build relationships with food as well as acquiring a sense of awareness with regards to food choices.
Pros
awesome experience as well as a sense of fulfilment
Cons
no pay