Responsible for the implementation of marketing and sales plans of the store. Directs and supervises all basic activities of store personnel to ensure customer satisfaction. Acts as the designated OIC in the absence of the Store Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent public relations skills
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to drive in order to attend meetings off-site
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- 1 year prior experience in store operations in a supervisory role in a related industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will:
- Stand/walk for the majority of their scheduled shift
- Lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use hands frequently
- Bend and/or squat down for the majority of their scheduled shift
- Climb, stoop and/or kneel rarely
- The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Hear well enough to receive instructions.
Mail / E-mail/ Fax resume to:
Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Inc.
16125 East Valley Blvd.
City of Industry, CA 91744
Fax: 626 369 5254
626 369 5241