Red River Credit Union Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Corporate America
Administrative Assistant to Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXApril 19, 2016
I initially began as a IT Help Desk operator. I learned quite a bit in a short period of time. I then was promoted to Administrative Assistant to the Marketing Director.
My duties mainly consisted of managing all of the marketing material and distribution of the marketing materials to all branches near and far.

A typical day consisted of working with the marketing team on ideas and new designs for marketing material as well as new marketing ideas whether it be through radio, TV, social media, or print.
Pros
Great Team to work with and Great experience
Cons
when the recession hit I got laid off
A Major serious workplace but fun
Student Teller Internship (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, ARDecember 15, 2014
My typical day at work was a relax day, it went by. The day was either slow or fast. Everyone would try to make the day exciting. My co-workers where like family. The hardest part of the job was really nothing after doing it everyday your use to everything, balancing your drawer wasn't bad at all it was easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work at a bank realizing im a very young girl i had experience at a bank which is very big to people!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red River Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7