Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Employer Reviews

High volume family-friendly restaurant
Hostess (Former Employee), Apple Valley, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: friends, experience, atmosphere, management
Cons: compensation
I worked at Red Robin in Apple Valley, CA as my first job.
I was happy to learn how to become fast and efficient as seating guests as a host. I also learned how to help out on the floor for the servers and managers, which included running drinks and food. This is the place that gave me a taste for the restaurant business.
Excellent
Expo, Prep Cook (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJuly 22, 2014
Excellent, Was fun and fast paced, high volume restaurant workplace.
Fun quick paced work enviroment
Server/Busser/Line Cook/ Greeter (Former Employee), Deer Park, ILJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good pay
Cons: n/a
On a daily basis I was responsible for preparing the food and making sure that it got out to the servers. I was also responsible with my other coworkers in the kitchen to keep the workstation clean and ready for when the next rush of customers. It was a great work atmosphere to be in. The managment was great and really helpful. If there was something – more... I was having difficulty with or didnt understand all I had to do was ask for further help or instructions and I got it. The hardest part of the job was just keeping up with the quick pace. It got easier the longer I worked there but it was a little overwhelming at times. – less
A fun and exciting workplace
Hospitality (Former Employee), Tampa FlJuly 19, 2014
As a Hostess it was my responsibility to welcome all guests, show them to their tables, and help with drink orders. Other tasks I was responsible for was answering phone calls, making reservations, and setting up for parties.
Fun loving Enviroment
Server (Current Employee), sanford, flJuly 17, 2014
management very helpful with the needs of their employees and welcomes a good time while at work
Great food, but hate working there
Hostess (Former Employee), Holland, MIJuly 17, 2014
I was a hostess and I hated how the servers would always come up and argue about how this guest didn't get seated at their tables like sorry we tried putting them there but they didn't want to sit there!! Employees were rude and hours and pays sucked!!!
Bad Management
dishwasher (Current Employee), montgomery, alJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free burger for lunch
Cons: unfair mangement
great fellow employees who make you enjoy coming to work
the best part is free employee meal and pay rate
management sucks no communication at all
the hardest part of job is coming to work for only 4 hours
Fast paced work environment
SERVER (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: 50% off employee meals
Cons: short or no breaks on weekends
Wait on tables and make sure guests are completely satisfied
Exciting, fun, and productive work place
CDT, Server, Host, Busser (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 14, 2014
Pros: instant gradification (tips)
Cons: also the instant gradification; in that you need to be smart with your money.
Even though you do the same steps every shift; each table is different with it's own unique challenges and benefits. The face to face customer interaction and having the outcome relying almost entirely on how well you do your job was exciting for me. For instance if you're on top of your stuff then the tips would usually reflect that so the instant – more... gratification was a plus. Getting to know your regulars and developing a relationship with them was probably the most enjoyable part of the job. That job will always be special to me because of the life long friends I made of my co-workers. The hardest part was also the most exciting part; when you would get big groups that knew what they wanted, how they wanted it and were in a hurry; that really separated the CDT's from the other servers. Red Robin was an amazing company to work for and I take pride in the time I spent there. – less
Fun culture, but still a hard job.
Server (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNJuly 12, 2014
Pros: discounted food, fun co-workers.
Cons: under appreciated.
As much as the leadership tries to make Red Robin a fun place to work, it is still a restaurant. Serving is hard work, and servers aren't generally treated (or compensated) well. That being said, it was a very tolerable job while looking for better opportunity.
Good group of people to work with
Server and Expeditor (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 10, 2014
great part time job for quick money. The staff is friendly. my only complaint is that sometimes the guests were not very nice.
fun and productive place to work
Line Cook (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible
Cons: wages, short break, management
slow in the morning, busy at night. Management in my area needs major work. Co-workers are fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is coming in to work knowing the new cooks gets paid almost or more than you and does not even work the as same you do.
Great workplace
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee), katy txJuly 6, 2014
Pros: having fun while working!!
Cons: impatient people!
Working at a restaurant was really fun at times, we work as a team and i became really close with all my co-workers. I enjoyed conversing with guests and being able to make all my tables happy. Management was always helpful in all situations and multitasking was MUST in order to succeed.
Needs a management overhaul
Cocktail Server (Former Employee), Visalia, CAJuly 3, 2014
This was one of my least favorite jobs. The building, the customers, and the food are the best things about this company. As far as the structure of the management team, it is all over the place. Employees get abused by other employees with no consequence.
Fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 1, 2014
Pros: short shifts and fast money
Cons: no alot of shifts
Seated customers as they enter the restaurant
Took customers orders
waiter
Waiter (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 26, 2014
Pros: i really enjoyed my coworkers
Cons: slow and hard to make money
• Provided friendly and efficient service to guests in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• With complete knowledge of the menu, I was able to suggest enjoyable dinners and bar drinks.
• Provided excellent teamwork and leadership as a certified trainer.
• Processed, delivered orders and handled payments while providing excellent service.
fun place
Server (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 25, 2014
great food nice people love to talk to the guest make them happy
Yummy food
Hostess (Former Employee), Holyoke, MAJune 23, 2014
Good job for a high school student. However, the opportunity for advancement was scarce.
A place to work
Hostess (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 21, 2014
Pros: they were quick and efficient in turning over tables
Cons: there were no free employee meals
Hostess , 4/2014-Present
I greet and establish great communication with the guest and customers who walk through the door at Red Robin. I provide and assist the restaurant and servers with proper rotation and seating procedures. I accommodate large parties and section of area’s where they will have comfort and enjoy their stay. I provide a proper sanitation – more... area and stay well organized.
I learned how to accommodate large party walk ins, with no warning
Management needed work on their communication and care level of their employees
My co-workers were great
The hardest part of the job was working with little communication from the higher individuals
The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience – less
Good work when the right manager is there
Hostess (Former Employee), Corona, CAJune 20, 2014
You have to have a great manager to work well there. You also have to enjoy working with people, especially those who might not be having a good day.

1 2 3 4 5

About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Photos