Red Robin Employee Reviews

Found 1,828 reviews matching the search
Server/Bartender
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 20, 2017
Out of the last 5 years of serving and bartending, this has had to been the most stressful job I've ever had. To be fair, the location I worked at was the worst location in all of California but I knew there could have been ways to make it a much, much better place to work at. The only reason I'm grateful for working there was because I got training to be a bartender there. I believe the only reason I gain bar experience there was because I was trying to quit. Which by the way, if you ever try to quit, Red Robin does they're best to convince an employee to stay. This job was extremely stressful and not worth the time or money. I don't regret leaving this job for a second. Worst job ever!
Kind and well working enviorment
Hostess, Greeting people (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJuly 19, 2017
a typical work day consisted of greeting customers and making them feel welcomed, the management was kind and treated everyone like family and never put anyone down. The workplace culture was kind and friendly and welcoming.
Pros
half price meals and decently timed breaks
Cons
breaks weren't allowed if your replacement didn't show up.
I've worked for them for almost a year I loved it had to move to NY from Florida would love to work with them again
Food Server/Dish Washer (Current Employee) –  Orlando floridaJuly 19, 2017
Loved dealing with management they were easy to talk to and the team members were all team players and we always got the job done co workers are always helpful and family oriented and always felt at home with them I always was happy to go into work
Amazing
Bartender/Sales, Certified District Trainer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJuly 19, 2017
Through out the years of being at this company it had its up and downs. I loved the crew for the first 7 years I was there, but when the restaurant started going in a different direction, the care for their employees dropped.
Great job to work at with great people and opportunities.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 19, 2017
I didn't work there for long due to school but I loved going to work every day. I looked forward to the fun I would have while working with my team. I learned how to think quick and fix a problem when no one else was able to find the right people in an emergency, like if we ran out of something we needed.
Great company to work for.
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 19, 2017
As a member of the management staff, the company was very rewarding to work for. Always challenging you to be the best and they take very good care of there managers.
red robin
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 18, 2017
this was one of my favorite jobs and because of relocation i had to leave, i made very good money in tips and the staff and management was one of the best i have in my short time of working;
I love it I just like more hours
Cook (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 18, 2017
Anybody would love to work for Red Robin ! It's a great place to be ! The environment the people you work with the customers that you see. It's just a great place to work !
Pros
Great employees !
Cons
Not enough hours
not great
Server / Line Cook / Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAJuly 17, 2017
management was the only issue. the general manager was very rude all the time and did not treat any of the good employees how they deserved to be treated
Fun place to work
Cook/Prep/Coldside (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILJuly 17, 2017
People are great to work with there. Fast pace work environment and clean place to work at.. Overall a great place to start a career for some people just not me
Pros
Learning a lot of things bout the business
Cons
No breaks
typical restaurant
Host (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJuly 17, 2017
This was just your typical restaurant working environment. Most of the servers were friendly, management (for the most part) was supportive, and the hours were flexible.
it was alright
Line Cook/ Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJuly 17, 2017
like working your butt off ths is the job for you. High speed, fast moving job. Requries a lot of patient.Managers are cluless and scheduling sucks, never leave at your out time.
Fun and fast pace
Hostess, Expediter, Line cook, Waitress (Former Employee) –  Millbury, MAJuly 16, 2017
Red Robin is a fun and exciting fast paced restaurant. I loved working there and made many friends while there. If you want fast pace work then Red Robin is a good place to apply.
Hostess
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Farragut, TNJuly 14, 2017
Workers are always friendly and so is management. They really take the time to train you and make sure you know your role. I enjoyed working here while I went to school.
productive and fun place to work
Host (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 14, 2017
I worked there for a long time and thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the atmosphere and the employees. everyone was treated with respect and care. the hardest part of my job would be the fast paced atmosphere but the best part was definitely the employees and the customers
n/a
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Christiana, DE 19702July 14, 2017
This is overall a good establishment, minus the management. The pay is great, and the hours are amazing. The management at this business is a disgrace.
A fun job to work, learned alot of New skills
DMO(DISH MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCJuly 14, 2017
This was a family run company . It was owned by my cousin who only kept it running for about 3 years. I learned how to cut, polish and install granite countertops and bath tubs. This self owned company that had a promising future has sadly went out of business.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Transportation to work provided by family owner of the business.
Great, fun atmosphere
Professional Server (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJuly 14, 2017
I loved working here for many reasons. The only setback is during my time as an employee my restaurant was really struggling with finding a great manager and GM, so we were short staffed with inexperienced management and that drastically effects the whole establishment.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
temporary shortage in management
Quick paced and cutthroat!
Line Cook. Foodservice (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJuly 14, 2017
First ever cooking job and it was stressful. I learned how to think quickly under a lot of pressure. Management was inconsiderate.
Best part was the people who know how to make light of the situations there though.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Horrible pay for the work.
Fun Workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJuly 14, 2017
Great place to work with a fun and friendly work environment. I made many of my friends today while working here. Was a great job during college because the hours are very flexible and the pay is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.