Red Robin

Red Robin Employee Reviews

Flexible hours
Server (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKAugust 31, 2015
Red robin was great for people who need flexible hours. Great for a first time serving job. Co-workers made it a great environment
Fast paced job that requires my full attention at all times
Server (Current Employee), Newark, DEAugust 30, 2015
Pros: You can pick your schedule with your availability
Cons: No breaks
My day starts with setting up all the drink stations, setting out all the salad dressings, side sauces, and trays. Once the clock hits eleven am the doors open for business. The day can get strenuous when we are understaffed and a large lunch rush comes in, but we get through it without problem. The money for a server there is pretty good, but only if the hours had the consistency to back up the pay. Management varies, some good some bad. My favorite day is getting to work with my lunch shift crew because they are like family to me (I have been there for two years).
Enjoyed working for company!
Hostess (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 30, 2015
Awesome management and nice people. It was a job that always kept me busy and I loved it. I had gotten another job and only worked at Red Robin on the weekends, I was only scheduled 5-10 hours a week so I resigned. I interacting with the people and the tasks that came with the job. Awesome company!
It is what it is
Waiter (Former Employee), Cedar Hill, TXAugust 28, 2015
It's waiting, if you enjoy it, it is a decent place to work. Nice environment, decent management, customers were difficult.
made money
Waitress (Former Employee), Carle Place, NYAugust 27, 2015
Pros: worked with nice people
Cons: some co workers
was a good place to work to make money and the hours were good but i just needed a change and try to get experience else where. worked lot of hours and got out early
Prep Cook/Dish Machine Operator (Current Employee), York, PAAugust 26, 2015
I enjoy working here, Managers are willing to work with difficult hours and very high energy. Most employees are cross trained im more than just two areas. Everyone works as a team to help each other out even if it means stepping out of the job description.
Easy going during the week but hectic on the weekends.
Hot Line Associate (Former Employee), La Habra, CAAugust 26, 2015
Entry level position with not many responsibilities required. Keeping the food line clean and organized was important. My job consisted mostly of supporting the servers.
Yuummmmm
Buss Boy/ Cook (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Great food
Cons: Always moving non stop
It is a good place to learn how to cook burgers. The key is to always communicate with your team and always ask for help if needed. its a fast pace area and a bad day can turn into a worst day if you don't stay on task of thing.
Learned a lot
Server (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 25, 2015
Fun environment. Across the street from a theater and tons of money. Reliable management. Felt like a family. Tons of foot traffic. Supremely busy on nights that involve a huge movie opening or a comic next door.
Outstanding place to work
HOSTESS (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Happy to come to work daily
Cons: Nothing
Great friendly work atmosphere. Great training and positive management. Treated with great respect my management at all times.
Fun but stressful
line cook/clc (Former Employee), Riverbank, CAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: free meal, always something to do
Cons: didnt always get breaks, short handed
First I would make sure line was stocked and ready to go. If I had a trainee I would set them up for success. Co workers were fun to work with but the management was unorganized. Their was a few good ones. I enjoyed the most of it was the co workers and that it was fast paced.
Hostess, server (Former Employee), manassas, vaAugust 24, 2015
Great people, with integrity, management changes too often to be consistent. Long hours, with no breaks. I participated in the training program, and was certified. As a team we did things for the community such as volunteer at a soup kitchen.
bathroom as a breakroom
Line Cook/Expo (Former Employee), Woodland, CAAugust 22, 2015
Pros: 30 min lunch you could leave for
Cons: management, cleanliness
management there was horrible, bounced you around from position to position with no time to learn at least 1. False allegations on several employees and poor kitchen quality
Red Robin
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), portland, orAugust 18, 2015
Red Robin is a good company to work for. The advancement opportunity is VERY limited. The most enjoyable part of the work day is.....not cooking. The manager is expected to cook for 3-4 hours a shift.
Fun environment with potential for advancement
Former Team Member (Former Employee), ColoradoAugust 17, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive team members. The teams in the field are extremely dedicated to creating a memorable Guest experience.
Great Place To Make Fast Money
Server (Current Employee), Apex, NCAugust 16, 2015
Red Robin is a great place to make fast money. If you are willing to work hard there is great opportunity for advancement.
Fun atmosphere and fast paced work environment
Bartender / Waitress (Former Employee), Millbury, MAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: one free meal per shift per employee
Cons: they didnt give breaks anywhere near the way they should have been given
I enjoyed working at Red Robin for the fast paced work environment it provided, in which I would always be busy and have task to complete at work. For the most part, I feel like the employees were good at working together as a team, and we were all there to accomplish the same goals. The management could have been more hands on. Sometimes they depended too much on the hourly staff running things themselves and would take a more relaxed approach then they should have, especially for how busy the restaurant always was.
Environment
Lead Cook/Supervisor (Current Employee), Marysville, WAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Free food, tips when I Expo
Cons: Bad ideas being brought to this corporation affecting everyone in it
Red Robin is an okay place to work, but there are a lot of things that could change. Our new CEO only cares about money. His hard working reliable employees deserve to be treated better and get raises at least upon accomplishments, which they don't. It is fun working there and I like the people I work with. But that's it.
Everything was wonder i loved working here
Server (Former Employee), wellington ,flAugust 11, 2015
I loved my customers and my coworkers loved me I had some unfortunate deaths while I was there .Served tables did all the side work all the time they loved me there
All inclusive design and production team.
Senior Design Coordinator (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Some opportunity for creative thinking and implementation
Cons: Lack of ability to follow through
Many wheels in motion working with the end user, have had a great experience working with the design team, outside architects and vendors, have had a chance to bring in new materials and new ways of approaching design and saving money for the company. After the design is complete however, the need for a full time in house designer is not what the company feels they need, so the need to move on is approaching.
Revenue