Red Robin

Red Robin Employee Reviews

Fun and fast paced work environment
HOSTESS (Former Employee), Independence, MOJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Discount, work environment was fun and fast paced
Cons: Not much opportunity for advancement
I enjoyed this job very much, I was getting paid far above what other hosts my age were getting as compensation. Most of my managers were understanding and praised me when I did a good job. There was not much opportunity for advancement at this job, but it's definitely a place I would recommend.
Use To Be Great
Certified as Designated Trainer-FOH (Former Employee), SA, Brea, Irvine, Ca OKC, OK Avondale, AzJuly 30, 2015
Pros: discount meals, meeting people, inter-personal skill training
Cons: Corportate agenda
Red Robin used to be my favorite former employer. Till I moved back to California after college. I returned to RR to enhance my income after college. Unfortunately, the CEO has changed several times since I started with RR in '98. And not for the better. RR use to be about unbridled employees and a work place meant to enhance learning and enjoyment in the work place. Now it's your typical corporate chain restaurant. Very sad. And the quality of the food is not as good as it was before. I can't even eat there anymore without getting sick to my stomach. And RR used to be my fave place to go out of all local chains.
Fun Environment
Hostess/Expo (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Discounted meals, employee events
Cons: Little to no advancements
Red Robin was a great working environment while I was young and still figuring out whether I wanted to go to school or not and the food is great. I learned about teamwork and learned to help others as much as possible. My co-workers made working there a breeze. The hardest part was gettting complaints from guests or unhappy guests. The most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.
Fun and family-friendly restaurant specializing in gourmet burgers
o Line cook (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 28, 2015
At first I worked in the kitchen preparing food. the line-cooks had to be able to move quickly and make sudden changes to orders as necessary. I later was transferred to bussing tables. Bussing was fast paced and required team members to be able to get table ready for the next guest in under a minute after the previous guest had left. while it was fast-paced, Red Robin was an enjoyable work environment with good food and a friendly atmosphere.
Productive work environment but terrible management
Server/Waitress (Former Employee), Milford,CTJuly 26, 2015
Pros: co-workers were great and tips
Cons: the management needs to be better
I would come into and work and do what I had to do right away. I learned a lot about the restaurant business especially a franchize. But, that's why I didn't like it there too much; there are too many younger managers who don't know how to manage their staff correctly and appropriately. Overall, the job was a great learning experience.
Fun and energetic work place.
Serving Assistant/Busser (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 24, 2015
Good place to start in the restaurant business. Management can be frustrating at times but they help out a lot. Co-workers are very sociable and help out with everything.
Disrespectful work environment
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee), Scarborough, MEJuly 24, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: everything
Red robin is a good place to work if you want to be a server. I am a cook however and because of the hours i have no life, and for all of that i am in turn disrespected by my fellow team members with them having felt no repercussions.
Hostess (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 23, 2015
The management of the company was great, awesome co-workers and the guest were pleasant as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was the leniency of the job as far as the uniform and personal style of the workers.
Good money, bad management
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Norman, OKJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Good money.
Cons: Management, understaffed.
There is no advancement in the store I work in. The turnover is extremely high: in six months we've gone through over 30 employees. This is one of those jobs I really only took for the money. The management's treatment of the staff is quite bad. I see no where to further myself and grow with this company.
Fun Place to work
Hostess (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 21, 2015
The food is great and the people are great. I enjoyed working at this restaurant. The management was nice and helpful. They trained well and assisted as needed.
Fast paced with energetic employees
General Manager (Former Employee), Southcenter, Kent, Des Moines, PuyallupJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Fun uniforms, great discount on product
Cons: can get busy to take full breaks/ lunches
The experience @ RR is upbeat with positive employees, the design and artwork makes it inviting. The music is up tempo which puts you in the mood to have a great fast paced shift!
awesome
Hospitality (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 20, 2015
a typical day at work is like any other magical day.
I've learned to make balloons and greet guest without them getting offended
co workers were awesome
Great job for non professionals
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), Towson, MDJuly 20, 2015
Great job and people but not for everyone. Easy to out grow. Not a place for someone who take pride in their work and in customer satisfaction.
Hard working Team Members who have fun.
Associate Manager of Consumer Insights (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Fun activities, yummy food and good people
Cons: Communication
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a great place to work- good people, fun fast paced environment and you are always learning and growing.
Fun workplace with great co-workers and managers
Hostess/Server (Current Employee), Southgate, MIJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Amazing co-workers
Cons: No free food.
Red Robin is a great place to work. I absolutely love every person I work with. You learn very good people skills and restaurant experience. The managers are the best around. The hardest part would be having to deal with rude people sometimes, but it's easy for me to keep my cool. The most enjoyable part is seeing all the little kids coming running through the doors, smiling.
Productive fast paced fun work environment
Line cook (Former Employee), Norman, OKJuly 17, 2015
Usually I would get to work and set up for the shift, work for 8-12 hours and close up, cleaning the entire kitchen. I learned how to work well with others, how to use various types of kitchen equipment and complete orders with %100 accuracy. Management was excellent! Very kind considerate people who kept the business running accordingly. The hardest part of my job would have been prime restaurant hours, feeding hundreds of people within a couple hours was no joke. I loved the fast paced fun work environment, it made for a quick enjoyable day!
Workplace with double standards and managers who play favorites
Food Server (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2015
My managers play favorites or use double standards all the time. The way they schedule their employees is something out of a kindergarten class, and the workload is overwhelming
Good Place, Great Food
Host/server/busser/expo/trainer (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJuly 13, 2015
Red Robin is a casual location with great core guidelines for the restruant industy. The daily operations are very guest orientated.
Enjoyed working
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJuly 13, 2015
I enjoyed working along side my co-workers. We had great team work. Management was always around and very helpful. The hardest part of my job was when I would have to tell a customer when we ran out of a certain type of food on the menu. My typical day would consist of getting my section clean, stock up on condiments. and making sure I was ready for work.
Over worked and management was harsh
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Provo, UtahJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Works well with school schedule
Cons: Company does not care about its severs
Management was harsh, inconsiderate, and played a lot of favoritism. Over worked, with little pay. On a positive note, the atmosphere was enjoyable and fun.

1 2 3 4 5

About Red Robin

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Salaries