Red Robin Employee Review

Discounted burgers
Busser (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 29, 2014
I can't say to much about Red Robin, I worked there a short period of time due to my current living arrangements at the time. For the short period of time I did work there I did get a great feel for working hard at a very fast pace. All my co-workers were nice and kind to me, guiding me in the right direction and the most proper way to deal with guests. Hardest part of the job was bussing tables with a tray. I have bussed before in the past using tubs and it is much more efficient and quicker. So using a tray was a bit of an adaption. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to prepare and craft the amazing burgers Red Robin serves.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Short breaks or sometimes no break until the very end of my shift

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

Management makes the difference
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Norton Shores, MINovember 16, 2017
The restaurant itself isn't a very bad place of employment, although the way the store I was at specifically grew to be horrible. Throughout my time employed we went through several different managers.
Red Robin
Line cook (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 16, 2017
It's a nice place to work. Most of the managers are good, and the staff is mostly friendly. Most days are quick-paced, and the nights even more so. The workplace is very team-oriented and everyone is trained to help where needed, especially in the kitchen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.