Red Roof Inns, Inc.

Red Roof Inns, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

Friendly and professional environment
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Burlingame, CAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: compensated for outstanding work, free lunches and trip advisor comments from guests.
Cons: did not experience any.
Typical day would be checking in and checking out of guests. Collecting payment, making reservations, directing guests to destinations, etc. I have learned that excellent customer service really makes another persons experience something to never forget. Management and co-workers work together as a team and learn from one another in various situations. The hardest part of this job was turning guests away when there would be no vacancies. The most enjoyable part is when the guest is completely satisfied with their stay and genuinely express their gratitude to the staff.
GREAT HOSPITALITY
HOUSE KEEPER (Former Employee), ILAugust 15, 2014
A TYPICAL DAY AT THIS JOB WAS GREETING CUSTOMERS ASSIST THEM WITH ANY QUESIONS OR CONCERNS. CLEAING UP THE ROOMS MAKING SURE THEY ARE FRESH KEEP CLEAN COVERS,BLANKET,WASH CLOTH AND SOAP THROUGHOUT THE ROOM.MANAGEMENT WAS OKAY. THE CO-WORKERS WAS FRIENDLY BUT HAD THEY DAYS. THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB WAS WHEN I HAD TO CLEAN UP BLOOD OR VOMIT UP. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB WAS BEING ABLE TO MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE.
Great place to work!!
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 10, 2014
Red roof inn was a great place for me to work while I was attending school. I wish it was a permanent position instead of temporary because I loved it here.
fun eneviorment to work
Guest Services Clerk (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 4, 2014
on a typical day at the Red Roof Inn, you meet new people and build
a relationship with a few, I learn each day how to become better a the front desk. my manager encourages us to be better than the day before,my co-workers are great and help out one another, nothing hard about the job and what I love most is making the guest feel
warm and welcomed.
typical
House Keeping Attendant (Former Employee), Lanham, MDJuly 22, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
typical job with nothing to offer. I did not like this job at all because there were no raises, advancements
Okay place
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2014
Definitely needs better security. Management needs to be more present and overall just needs to be better.
It takes all kind
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Holland, OHJuly 16, 2014
Interacting with all kinds of people. Each day was a different experience. Registering new arrival guest, checking them out of the hotel. Just being there to offer any help I could was great.
loved to help
Front desk clerk (Former Employee), michigan cityJuly 10, 2014
helping people was a wonderful exsperence for me it gave me a chance to give back
Great place to work!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Troutville, VAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great management, teamwork
Not only did i love working here but i gained a family too! Everyones always willing to help!
Productive and fun workplace
Housekeeper, Houseman (Current Employee), Dickinson, NDJuly 7, 2014
start at 8am. Do my job, nice managment and co-workers.
there is no hard part of the job.
People are so good
Productive and meaningful work enviroment
Front Desk Concierge (Current Employee), Lanham, MDJune 26, 2014
Pros: experience, enjoyable, fair
Cons: short breaks and rude guest
On a normal day at the Red Roof Inn, I am the first point of contact for all guest. I check guest into rooms and assist them with any requests that they may have. I have learned excellent customer service skills. The management was fair. My co-workers are a friendly and helpful team. The hardest part of job is knowing when to just go home, the job can be so challenging that I find myself staying past my clock out time. The most enjoyable part is making the guest happy.
Fun enviroment
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2014
Pros: free rooms anywhere they were located
Cons: doing things not qualified for
Great environment and people were friendly. Learned a lot about the aspects of running a hotel.
Productive and fun place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Granger, INJune 13, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my day is dealing with customers.
great teamwork and management
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2014
I enjoyed working with the public and giving great customer service
Good Work Experience
Guest Service Representative-Maintenance (Current Employee), Saint Charles, MOJune 8, 2014
Keep you busy but always works with your schedule. Positive work environment. Great Management. Employees are easy to get along with and make working fun!
Bad Management
Front Desk (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIMay 30, 2014
Pros: awesome coworkers
Cons: terrible management (treats with little respect)
Very busy I work 3-11 so its none stop, checking guest in and handling their needs, we just switch mangers, so dont really know her. I love most of my coworkers, hardest part of the job is some of the people you have to deal with. The hotel I worked at was sold by corporate to franchise so the owner hired new management that didn't care about taking care of its employees so I found a better position with a different company.
A very nice hotel in the center of downtown gold coast
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2014
Pros: always free gifts are nice
Cons: bad ratings
I loved my Job always working at a hotel you have to love working with people and enjoy them. Tourist depend on you to get them the information that they need you to have a excellent stay. I am glad that I have been mentioned on trip advisor for the OutStanding sevice I provided to my guest at all times. As we know in this industry you cant please everyone but you do the best that you can everyday. The next day you come to work and you make that next experience even better. I love my co-workers we all want toe same thing that what makes the job even more fun team work.
not that great
Housekeeper (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 12, 2014
fighting for towels learned to work without them, management never there when you need it them, coworker were ok. no towels. going home.
LOVED working here
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILMay 1, 2014
One of the best jobs I've ever had. Was a lot of fun working with new people everyday.
fun work place
Front Desk Agent/Clerk (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 25, 2014
Pros: being to interact with customers face to face
Cons: slow days
helping customers with questions and assign rooms.
it really fun..meet different people specially doing busy seasons

About Red Roof Inns, Inc.

This business believes a night's lodging shouldn't put you in the red. Red Roof Inn is a leading budget motel chain with nearly – Read more

Red Roof Inns, Inc. Salaries