Red Ventures Employee Reviews

Super fun place to work
Inside Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaSeptember 6, 2016
I had a blast working for this company. There is so many great amenities but the people are the best part. The managers I had sculpted me into one of the top sales agent on my floor. The hardest part was balancing job/personal life because there is a high demand for over-time. I left the job to care for a sick grandparent, and now I am focusing on my nursing career.
Pros
Subsidised lunches, ping pong tables, bowling alley, gym, yoga and spinning classes, uncapped commission, abilty to advance and move up in the company
Cons
Short breaks, reduced lunches during high call volume, working weekends and nights
Productive and Fun Place to be to compensate the level of stress.
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 18, 2016
Great place to work fun and fast paced environment.
The hardest part of the job is the redundancies, doing the same thing everyday starts to make you feel like a robot.
Co-workers are awesome. Sometimes those persons in leadership don't seem to represent you in other words taking up for your personal contributions and achievements.
Pros
The cafe is awesome getting lunch everyday for 5 bucks cant beat it!
Cons
The company doesnt really value the employees they treat us like robots or just another number.
Fun, face-paced environment with great amenities
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 12, 2016
Red Ventures is a fun place to work. Most of the co-workers are wonderful. Majority of the management is oblivious to what the sales agents actually deal with and the stresses involved. Everything seems to revolve around the corporate positions; the sales agents rarely get involved in "fun" things.
The reason I love this place is because the people you meet and work with are superb. :)
Cons
Everything is about corporate positions; parking is terrible; Ilios workers are terrible.
Good Money, Crazy Hours, and LOTS of phone calls
Inside Sales Agent - Verizon FiOS (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCSeptember 19, 2016
Red Ventures is a great place to work. The enviroment at Red Ventures is very laid back and relaxed. At Red Ventures they teach you the skills of sales and the sales process. The turn over rate at RV is very high only because Inbound Sales is not truly for every one. It is not a order taking job, like most people believe; RV is very much so a SALES job.
current employee
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2016
Fun place to work and average about 20 to 30 calls a day depending on the volume

I learned how to stay calm under pressure because you are dealing with people every day so it can become stressful

Management is great. They are there when you need them for the most part. I love the people I work with. The only negative is the workforce team.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your commission check and know what you had to go through to get then you realize why you're doing it. Oh also hearing the customer say thank you.
Pros
Great benefits, great pay, great hr department, great environment, they feed you when the volume is high, and there's a beer garden
Cons
It's hard to get time off there and some people on the workforce team have favorites.
great if your good at sales
Senior Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
great if your good at sales but be prepared to be out of a job after 6 months to a year, their turn over rate is high and its very rare people stay any longer than a year because the metrics/sales quotas change as well as the compensation. The rules to commission change either raising the bar just a tad higher making it almost laughable to be within the top ten sellers out of a sales team of 400+ and growing. Commission varies Ive had great commission months and then been fired, and Ive had friends who never saw any commission based on the metrics. management sucks they are very hard on you and call it coaching. the only pro is if you can overlook working all the time to get the commission check you want, you can see 3k easy on a check and that can be the minimum depending on who you are.
It all depends on the business you're put on
Senior Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2016
Integrity is something you can forget about. I left because I felt like If I was to stay Karma would kill me . The first two business' I was on were great, but the last two were awful. Lying to customers was expected or you would be written up. If you don't care about integrity you can have a great career.
Red Ventures
sales support (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 1, 2016
Overall a great place to work, but management lags in communication in some ways. There is a lot of things you can do and get involved with at Red Ventures and at times this could be a hinderance to your job performance, but overall it's a great place to work.
Pros
basketball gym, bowling alley
Cons
lack of easy advancement
great pay for what it is
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2016
the have ice cream socials every wednesdays... i wear flip flops everyday. the average salary is about 2400/month in commissions and the a base salary of about another 1000 on top of that.
Pros
the bonuses and the ping pong table
Cons
stick to a pretty tight schedule. If youre not punctual, this might be a challenge.
laid back environment, but they have the highest turnover rate ever.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 11, 2016
never knew when you were going to lose your job. too much pressure is an understatement. treat employees like a number. they do not value their workers and make so many promises.
Pros
subsidies lunches
Cons
not enough room to type it all
Fun Place to work
Senior Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 1, 2016
Great place to develop and improve your overall sales abilities. Gives you all of the tools to be successful while providing the marketing for you so the leads you are provided have the highest chance of closing
Pros
free lunch, basketball court, gym
Cons
minimal job security
No work/life balance
Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Mill, SCAugust 24, 2016
If you like to raise your hand to go to the bathroom then this is the place for you. If you want to advance but have no life then get signed up. Some of the people are great but, its just not my scene.
Pros
subsidized lunches
Cons
No life, too much stress to meet quotas or lose your job
My RV experience
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 12, 2016
RV was a cool environment. Everyone liked to have fun and there were always opportunities to make more money each day. The people were cool for the most part. Some people in management are extremely questionable, and others that are great at what they do. People were too comfortable. The money was great, but it didn't feel right at the same time. Overall my experience was an ok one. I appreciated the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, healthcare, break allowances, income.
Cons
Cut lunches, lack of control of your time, management
Fun workplace with many benefits
Business Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 11, 2016
Red Ventures is a great company. There are benefits to working here, including pay. A typical day consists of taking about 20 phone calls and selling as much as possible. The many amenities make it a great place to work, however it can be very stressful at times.
Pros
Gift card drawings, ping pong table, cheap lunches.
Cons
Stressful
Excellent oppurtunity
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 10, 2016
Typical day for an inside sales rep is answering inbound calls and using a sales process to close a sale. Learned countless things at Red Ventures, co-workers are a blast to be around and made some great friends. Hardest part of the job is being on the phone taking back to back calls without letting anything else affect your performance. There is plenty of money to be made at Red Ventures as long as you stay focused on your goals and keep a positive attitude.
Pros
Free lunches, prizes
Cons
cut lunches
Great Place to plant while your grow your personal business
Master Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 16, 2016
I love the company. It is a fast-paced company, Great place to get extra income while you start your business. Lively Atmosphere, Fun environment. The hardest part of the job is the repetition of it.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Compliance
Na
Sales Performance Manager RVI (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2016
Due to my contract, I can not discuss any details pertaining to my responsibilities, and daily tasks.

Red Ventures is a fast paced work environment that allows self motivated individuals to prosper financially, and professionally through dynamic platforms in many fashions.
Difficult Place
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 23, 2016
There are some nice perks to Red Ventures. However, the negatives far out weigh the positives. A great place for younger employees who do not have families. However, for people looking for a career this is probably not the best option.
Pros
Discounted food, employee benefits, and some nice work perks
Cons
Schedules, poor communication, little stability, poor transparency.
Run fast!!! Very fast!!! Low pay & manditory overtime
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCFebruary 26, 2016
I worked for this company for more than three years and little by little they managed to continuously change the compensation plan to the point that it felt like a sweat shop. I was a top-producer and won multiple trips based on my performance. My performance increased while I saw my paycheck decrease. Red Ventures also has "Manditory Overtime" Yes, you will get paid time and a half (which you'll need since your commission will be a joke)
Pros
Good Health Care Benefits
Cons
Overworked and Underpaid
Amazing place to work
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 18, 2016
The Job culture was amazing! Love everyday but the hours were not family friendly. Great place to work and room to grow! Management always helped push you to be better and the atmosphere was very laid back.

2.4