SuperiorControls is a leader in creating and deploying innovative solutions for those who pursue world-class manufacturing. We bring together hundreds of expert engineering and technical specialists to support the automotive, off-highway vehicle, aerospace, marine, defense, pharmaceutical, processing and general manufacturing industries across North America.
For nearly 30 years, our dedicated teams have set new standards for performance by combining engineering ingenuity with steadfast service to help companies realize productivity gains and improve the quality of their manufactured products. We stand ready to meet any challenge by developing and implementing tailored industrial systems and bold engineering solutions.
Job Description & Duties
- Construct PLC programs from scratch as well as debug and enhance programs originated by others, working with engineers and skilled trades in a production environment.
- Within a small group of engineers, contribute to complete the development of a system.
- Participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, time lines and customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience
- BSME, BSEE or BSCE
- 3+ of Controls Engineering experience with demonstrated success
- Must have experience with Rockwell (CLx), Vision and/or Siemens (S7) PLCs
- CNC experience a plus
- Communication networks and SCADA software experience a plus
- Some plant floor experience required
- Solid PC skills with MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to interact with customers and vendors while representing company in a professional manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals
- Must have appropriate flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the group’s success
- Proven team player
- Must be willing and able to travel as may be required
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
We offer a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible health and dependent care accounts, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, profit sharing retirement, paid vacation and 401K plan.
All candidates must undergo a drug screen and background check
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer