Redbox Employee Review

Excellent Leadership, Very Supportive
Regional Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 5, 2014
Although I was laid off due to my market merging with another market that was managed by a ROS with 5 years more tenure, I have nothing but positive comments regarding my experience. I was given great support from start to finish from our corporate office and my immediate management. I took a market that had issues with poor culture(in-fighting, insubordination, cliques, etc) and turned it around completely. Not only did I lead the team together, but we began working together in community and volunteer events as well as 5Ks in support of our Wellness Program. Our production increased and our metrics in 2013 finished at the Exceptional level. My Regional Manager was very supportive in my efforts and helped me make the right decisions. He was thankful and praised me for doing the extra work.
I'm very thankful for the opportunity that was given to me and I'm glad I was allowed to work hard without being held back. I was able to put my stamp on my market and lead it to success.
Pros
Freedom to be successful.
Cons
Rapid growth was mismanaged.

Other Redbox Employee Reviews

Good job
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZNovember 7, 2017
Load new movies in kiosks clean inside and out. How to deal with the public. Management is strict but nice they don't bother you with phone calls they just let you do your job. Not a hard job. You get to work alone.
intese work place
Regional Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MarylandNovember 6, 2017
Too much work for what was needed underpaid and overworked, it was more of a college salary for a college student. Was happy to leave that environment when the opportunity came available
Pros
Watch free movies
Cons
Too much work and not enough compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redbox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9