Redemtech Employee Reviews in United States

Interesting way to bring companies and technology together
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 2, 2015
Coworkers were awesome, the atmosphere was very laid back, and many different areas to learn/advance. Management was very lacking as they were there for more of a reason to babysit than anything else. Production workers worked independently and were trained independently.
Pros
worked with great people, very laid back company
Cons
lack of management and management lacked training in certain areas, company was eventually bought out by arrow electronics
different to say the least
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHOctober 29, 2014
find out what was needed to process for the day
learned and was certified to drive forklift
management was rather easy going
co-workers were helpful
hardest part of the job was understanding the demands of the computer recycling.
Pros
discount of computer parts
computer job
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAFebruary 14, 2014
this job require alot of self motivation its alot of freedom but the management is horrible and the pay could be alot better
Pros
laid back work
Cons
money management
Busy job
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 25, 2013
If you're looking to acquire some quick money, this is the place to be. Management wasn't the best, you worked almost every weekend, and they could be a bit strict even asking to go to the bathroom, but you get paid pretty good with a great work schedule throughout the week.
very very slow pace
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 21, 2013
start the day by going too you work space and starting up your computer and then you began scanning your product and logging the different computer items in the system. learned how too take apart various laptops and hard drives devices the hardest part of the job was the standing in one place for a long period of time
Pros
great parking
Cons
the standing in one place
ok company
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMarch 20, 2013
Just gain your experience and move on, you don't want to stay at this company career wise.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
contract to hire
Its an okay place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAMarch 12, 2013
Every day is different...Since i been there i have been fork lift certified..The management is okay...co-workers are somewhat friendly...one good thing is that you get paid every week
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
short breaks
Working under pressure is a challenge I have enjoyed
Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2013
This job has helped me to continue to improve my leadership skills and tactics, my communication skills and my cooperation skills. Being under pressure every day to insure that my crew works harder and faster than in quarters past has driven me to find and incorporate new and more efficient practices.
Pros
challenging work schedule, with the pressure to meet goals.
Cons
a recent acquisition of our company has drastically limited upward mobility
it's a good job
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Chester VaOctober 22, 2012
I love my job, I just need somthing paying a bit more.
I like my shift from 7am-3:30pm.
I love the people i work with and the higher authourity.
poor to work
package/shipping (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHSeptember 19, 2012
I really like to work there but very poor as teamwork
I duties picking items, building up items on skids, load the heavyweight into trailer and package/shipping

Want to know more about Redemtech?

Ask a question
Fun Place
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond VaSeptember 11, 2012
It was a cool palce to work, but wasnt in love with the working conditions
Good hours
Technician (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 3, 2012
Typical work day I installed windows 7 and windows xp onto computers and refurbished them.
Pros
overtime
Cons
poor management
Easy Job, Fun people, bad management
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHMay 21, 2012
I worked at the grove city plant for a year. I made a lot of friends on my shift. It's easy work, but you are on your feet all day an the warehouse does get hot in the summer. You can listen to music at a personal level and its very laid back.

The downside is poor, poor management. I'm not talking about the immediate supervisors, most of them are amazing people who genuinely care about their workers. I'm talking high ups, such as the plant manager, and most of the people in the corporate level. they have zero clue wat actually goes on, they implement horrible procedures that make your job 1000 times harder than it needs to be, and they feel the need to make you work constant over time for seemingly no reason, even if there is hardly any product in the warehouse and on the lines. It's also a crapshoot to get hired on permanently, seeing as corporate hates hiring permanent to save money on giving you benifits.

It is a great entry level job. you'll learn a good bit about computers and meet some great people. Management isn't enough to ruin this job completely, just yet at least
Pros
coworkers, pay, fun, easy
Cons
poor management, lack of caring about the employees
very unfreindly place
Sesonal lead pesron (Former Employee) –  Grove city, ohioMarch 5, 2012
management does seem to care about people, want more out of you with out giving and thing in return. You should be happy they are letting you work there.
Cons
management charged to much
Productive and Young Work Environment. Easy going yet productive business atmosphere w/ awesome up and coming young managers.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAAugust 11, 2011
I worked here thru Dec, of 2010 to Aug, of 2011 and I must say it was a pretty awesome job. Sometime the work demand can be a bit hectic but if your an hard working individual w/ great work-ethic then this is the place for you. A lot of weekend work w/ Plenty of OT. They hand out quarterly awards to its top performing achievers and hard workers. Overall I would say Redemtech is definitely one of the young rising businesses in Technology.
Pros
music, rewards, company picnics
Cons
a lot weekend work, low positional wages