Position ID: ADMIN-SD3
Location: San Diego-downtown
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 3-5
Level of Education: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Date Updated: February 19, 2013
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation! We are seeking an Accounting Coordinator to work with our team. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of energy and climate, environmental, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works. Redhorse is looking for a full-time Accounting Coordinator to help in all areas of our growing business. As a fast growing professional services firm, we are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
The Accounting Coordinator will work in our headquarters office and provide support in a variety of areas including; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and light HR support. Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- 2 years of experience with Government billing systems is required (i.e., Wide Area Work Flow, IT Solutions Shop, etc.)
- Expertise with QuickBooks, and Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Understanding of Government contracting
- Proficiency setting up jobs in accounting & billing systems
- Experience working with multiple customers on invoice preparation and Accounts Receivable issues
- Accounts Payable administration experience
- 2 years of experience with Intuit Assisted Payroll or a similar application
To be considered for this position please reply to this posting with your resume in MS Word format.