Redlands Community Hospital Employee Reviews

I love working in Home Health at Redlands Community Hospital!
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I have been here about 5 years, our home health department is growing, I never have to worry about being flexed or called off. The management listens and is flexible with my schedule so that I can go to my kids awards and events. They encourage education and paid for the majority of my BSN. I love seeing one patient at a time, working in the community, making a difference.
Pros
Paid for education, certification, flexible, never called off, rewarding work
Good employee moral events.
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CADecember 27, 2016
Started here as a new graduate my two supervisors were very encouraging and helpful in my learning experience. I learned to worke all over the hospital ER, OB, pre and post OP, ICU, CCU, peds, inpatients. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. Good learning experience, great supervisors and teachers, very approachable with any issues.
Pros
Cons
Weekend call
average
CST II plastics coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CADecember 11, 2016
they provide good benefits

management micro manages too much

hardest part of the job is no support from management

love the people I work with
Pros
good benefits
Cons
don't follow labor laws
Rch
bilingual representative (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CA 92373November 18, 2016
It's a good work place, sometimes there's too much drama. I love the work but the employees can use some work. Management is very understanding and really helps you.
Pros
Most staff is enjoyable to work with
Cons
Flexing: getting your hours cut short everyday
Productive Enviornment
DIETARY SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 1, 2016
I have learned so much in the 8 years I have been employed with Redlands Community Hospital. I have expanded my knowledge and skills thanks to the many educated Directors/Managers I have worked closely with. I was able to advance in my career and they were very flexible with my schedule. By far, the best place I have worked for. Great Employees, Excellent Rewards and I would recommend anyone to work with Redlands Community Hospital.
Pros
Rewards!
great place to work
food and nutrition service (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 1, 2016
It's a great place to work with patients. I also learned how important working in dietary services, making sure they get the right food in the range given by the doctors. How important it is to put the patients needs first. I learned how to document the food the patients are served and input the data for the food program.
Great Co Workers
Employee Health Nurse, Workers Compensation, LVN (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 29, 2016
Not much to say it was a job but that is about it. I would have to say that I would go back to work there if I had to. No union is about the best thing I can say.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Harsh environment
Electronic Imaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 3, 2016
Harsh environment due to constant lay offs. One of many pitfalls of working for a not-for-profit hospital. Even laid off a lot of the coding and billing department.
Great place to work at with a welcoming, friendly environment.
Lab Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 28, 2016
Very satisfied with my job and glad to be a part of a top 2% rated hospital. The staff here are very friendly ad helpful in many ways. RCH is a well orchestrated learning hospital with plenty of room for professional growth.
Pros
Paid Educational Classes
Depends on your department
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 1, 2016
Small Hospital with what I thought was transparency. Patients have mixed reviews. working in home care, I was removed from in house so I have limited info. Home care management was poor but now changed. coworkers report changes are positive in home care.
Protocol driven facility
Cardiopulmonary Educator (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 7, 2016
A typical twelve hour day goes by fairly quickly. My department is well organized and workloads are spread out evenly. Each day is a new experience and new challenges come up. Management supports staff and are typically readily available to address any concerns. My co workers are team oriented and are always will ing to help out one another. I would say the hardest part of my job is that policies are constantly changing and adapting to those changes can be tedious. The most enjoyable part of my job is the patient care and helping others feel better.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
No room for leadership growth
Patient-Care driven facility. Patients First
ER REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 13, 2016
Learned so much being a part of a dynamic team dedicated to patient care. Worked with virtually every staff member in the ER, focusing on a shared desire to provide quality patient care.
productive workplace where I am able to utilize my skills as a Respiratory Therapist.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 7, 2016
taking care of patients with lung diseases
Time management.
Management could be better.
Team work.
People.
Saving lives.
Pros
flexible schedule, great supervisor and co-workers
Cons
working 12hrs straight with little to no break, not knowing if the job is secure
Worked there for 24 years. Last position held was Buyer
Buyer / Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 20, 2015
All O.R. staff were awesome to work with. Buyer position was the most challenging but gave me opportunity to learn a lot. Unfortunately some management members decided to end my employment there unjustly and in a manner that I never thought the hospital would allow certain management treat their employees in such a way and make them out to be somebody they know was not true. This is the only downfall I have against the hospital and those involved. I hope I was the only employee who had to go through what I experienced my last four months being employed there. I think some serious changes need to be made beginning with those who know that they were wrong in the decision they made or are still making. They know who they are.
Pros
Gave good incentives to employees for doing good overall.
Cons
Judgemental without cause, Loss of trust and respect for those who allowed of what had occurred, and the means of how they proceeded to fulfill their unjustly quest.
Great Place to Work
registered nurse (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 13, 2015
I like working here. The staff work very well together and most people are on a first name basis. Because it is a not for profit hospital the pay is not as competitive as the nearby for profit hospitals.
Registered Nurse, Full Time Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 3, 2015
Great place to work. Great management. Small company makes you feel like family. Variable schedule, works well for individuals who have families. Positive nursing experience.
Fun place
Lab Assistant 1 (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 17, 2015
Very fun and fast paced great place to work. I loved being able to work with so many different walks of life. i would run down to the ER and help draw blood and run it back to the LAB
Pros
great employees
Awesome place
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 24, 2015
I really enjoyed my time here, great nurses, There was a lot of collaborative work. I did two clinical rotations here and I have learned so much. and cheap cafeteria food.
Pros
Great nurses, interesting diverse group of patients, cheap cafeteria food.
Cons
small emergency department
Provide customer service greeting and escorting patients
Volunteer- Hospital Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Provided customer service greeting and escorting patients family members to surgery and information locations. Volunteer as a hospital Assistant.
Customer services
Lead Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  REDLANDS CAJanuary 19, 2015
r Achievements

Trained new employees for the job of bed making.
Successfully handled and prioritized the daily needs of the hospital to fill patient rooms with surgery patients.
Structured and maintained new cleaning standards using up to date information about high touch areas and risks for transmission of disease.
Made recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.the most enjoyable part.
Researched and recommended new cleaning standards for the newest infection control standards.
Pros
free lunch & dinner
Cons
health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redlands Community Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4