Redlands Community Hospital

Redlands Community Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Patient-Care driven facility. Patients First
ER REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 13, 2016
Learned so much being a part of a dynamic team dedicated to patient care. Worked with virtually every staff member in the ER, focusing on a shared desire to provide quality patient care.
productive workplace where I am able to utilize my skills as a Respiratory Therapist.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 7, 2016
taking care of patients with lung diseases
Time management.
Management could be better.
Team work.
People.
Saving lives.
Pros
flexible schedule, great supervisor and co-workers
Cons
working 12hrs straight with little to no break, not knowing if the job is secure
Worked there for 24 years. Last position held was Buyer
Buyer / Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 20, 2015
All O.R. staff were awesome to work with. Buyer position was the most challenging but gave me opportunity to learn a lot. Unfortunately some management members decided to end my employment there unjustly and in a manner that I never thought the hospital would allow certain management treat their employees in such a way and make them out to be somebody they know was not true. This is the only downfall I have against the hospital and those involved. I hope I was the only employee who had to go through what I experienced my last four months being employed there. I think some serious changes need to be made beginning with those who know that they were wrong in the decision they made or are still making. They know who they are.
Pros
Gave good incentives to employees for doing good overall.
Cons
Judgemental without cause, Loss of trust and respect for those who allowed of what had occurred, and the means of how they proceeded to fulfill their unjustly quest.
Great Place to Work
registered nurse (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 13, 2015
I like working here. The staff work very well together and most people are on a first name basis. Because it is a not for profit hospital the pay is not as competitive as the nearby for profit hospitals.
Registered Nurse, Full Time Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 3, 2015
Great place to work. Great management. Small company makes you feel like family. Variable schedule, works well for individuals who have families. Positive nursing experience.
Fun place
Lab Assistant 1 (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 17, 2015
Very fun and fast paced great place to work. I loved being able to work with so many different walks of life. i would run down to the ER and help draw blood and run it back to the LAB
Pros
great employees
Awesome place
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 24, 2015
I really enjoyed my time here, great nurses, There was a lot of collaborative work. I did two clinical rotations here and I have learned so much. and cheap cafeteria food.
Pros
Great nurses, interesting diverse group of patients, cheap cafeteria food.
Cons
small emergency department
Provide customer service greeting and escorting patients
Volunteer- Hospital Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Provided customer service greeting and escorting patients family members to surgery and information locations. Volunteer as a hospital Assistant.
Customer services
Lead Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  REDLANDS CAJanuary 19, 2015
r Achievements

Trained new employees for the job of bed making.
Successfully handled and prioritized the daily needs of the hospital to fill patient rooms with surgery patients.
Structured and maintained new cleaning standards using up to date information about high touch areas and risks for transmission of disease.
Made recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.the most enjoyable part.
Researched and recommended new cleaning standards for the newest infection control standards.
Pros
free lunch & dinner
Cons
health care
Best Place to Work, Hands Down!
Nursing Assistant/ Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Every day at work is enjoyable, everyone is so nice and friendly and the hospital is ALWAYS immaculate.
student
Student Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Redlands californiaDecember 10, 2014
As a respiratory student i had an amazing experience and learned so much from the RT's and nursing.
I was able to watch an Aline being placed
Worked one on one with ventilators
Drew ABGs
Productive, positive, stable, and fun workplace
EVS technician (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 2, 2014
I would like to utilize and enhance my skills, education, experience and training to benefit my employer.
Learning the position of a cardiovascular sonographer
Cardiovascular Sonographer Extern (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 24, 2014
Patient care and safety while performing diagnostic echocardiograms.
Lack of training
Quality & Medical Support Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 1, 2014
Not a good budget strategy.Poor financial situation.

• Coordinate performance improvement activity data required for each specialty dashboard.
• Process education letters to the physicians related to the errors in blood transfusion, post-surgery, and deficiencies in core measure.
• Generate organ procurement analysis for timeliness referral summary, meeting the goal to report to Onelegacy within or less than 1 hour and to achieve 95% or greater compliance.
• Compute data of NICU central line patients and use it for infection prevention goal.
• Run Fall, Transfer To the Higher Level of Care, and various incident reports.
• Coordinate Tumor Board meetings for the presentation of cancer patient cases.
• Coordinate, prepare, and maintain clinical activity profiles on assigned practitioners, to include two-year (Reappointments) and every six months (OPPE).
• Highly improved the quality of each personal investigator’s research by researching on grant-donors and creating a database with the important information.
Pros
health perks
Cons
lay offs
Great Facility
Student Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Redlands CAJune 25, 2014
I had a wonderful experience at Redlands Community Hospital
Volunteer
Phlebotomy Student, EMS volunteer/student (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 31, 2014
I volunteered at Redlands Community Hospital's ER while I was in Crafton Hills College EMS program. I also did my clinical rounds for my EMS class. All nurses were very helpful in answering questions, showing me as well as allowing me to set up equipment I was going through with school.

I also took a phlebotomy class to get my certificate through Redlands Community Hospital. I took the lecture classes as well as performing my 50 needle pokes to achieve my license.
Great place to work.
PHYSICIAN LIAISON (Former Employee) –  EducationMay 30, 2014
RCH is a very diverse workplace. Education is important to their employees and is supported.
Encouraged soical connections between co workers
Lead Chaplain (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 13, 2014
Friendly place, fun hospital, nice people. Enjoyed working there.
Very postitive place to work. Caring and kind staff.
Medical Social worker (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 24, 2014
My work experience at Redlands Community Hospital was very positive. On going continuing education was encouraged and valuable. Emotional support was always available to staff. I enjoyed the staff but most importantly I enjoyed the many different people I met and help.
Amazing job, encouragement to continue education.
Perinatal Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Great staff, patient first attitude, always trying to be better.
Pros
encouraging healthly lifestyle, exercise and diet.

4.4