Redmond Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Great workplace.
Nurse Tech (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 17, 2015
Fast paced environment, friendly staff/coworkers, many learning opportunities, great work environment, challenging yet rewarding, clean environment, great medical staff.
Great place to work.
Suspension List Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAMay 27, 2015
Redmond is has a great work culture and they really make you feel like family. You have to be clinical to be able to advance with Redmond. All of the clerical jobs with the company has been outsourced which causes a bit of confusion for the patients.
Pros
Great culture.
Cons
All clerical jobs are outsourced
Productive and fun
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAMay 18, 2015
Work was patient focused. Loved the atmosphere and learning obtained. Hated to leave to further eduction. Learned compounding and drug calculations to ensure accuracy. Management was great yet was a constant turnover. Co workers were easy to work with and willing to be flexible when needed to accommodate other workers needs when arose. hardest part of the job was learning my way around the facility and the most enjoyable was the job itself. i truly loved it.
Pros
employee recognition week
Cons
continuous turnover in department
Fast paced environment, with good benefits
Food and Nutrition Services Employee (Former Employee) –  Rome, GADecember 24, 2014
Good place to work, just need a more competitive job, need room for advancement. An average day was cooking and serving 150 or more patients, taking the food up to the rooms, scraping dishes and clean up after each meal. Co- workers were friendly and enjoyable to work around.
Pros
free lunches, good pay, great benefits
Cons
no room for advancement
Staffing
RN Medical Surgical (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 20, 2014
Staffing could be thought through much better. Often Understaffed. Coworkers in general are amazing to work with.
Cons
staffing
Adrenaline rush for me.
Registered Nurse in the E.R (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAMay 14, 2014
Worked on my feet for 12 hrs a day 3 days a week. Got to meet a lot of people and had great co-workers.
Very nice place to work.
RN/ Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAApril 21, 2014
I transitioned from a paramedic to registered nurse. I worked with very supportive people both in the emergency department as well as the ambulance service.

Through their support and scheduling flexibility, I was able to complete nursing school and make it through a pregnancy in a very challenging workplace, emergency services.

I left Redmond in order to be closer to family and childcare. Otherwise, I might still be there!

Thank you Redmond.
Where i began my healthcare career
Receptionist and Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rome,georgiaMarch 18, 2014
I loved working at Redmond because I learned many different skills and got to interact with people, which I love to do
Pros
loved working there.
Cons
long drive
Great management team...friendly environment
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAMarch 10, 2014
This is a wonderful place to work. The management team is excellent. They understand the balance between work and home life. Comfortable friendly environment.
Loved my coworkers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 8, 2014
I made a lot of new friends.
I learned most of my skills and knowledge base from RRMC.
I loved working in ICU.
My wages were average.
Pros
professionalism, good benefits
Cons
new ceo, too many changes that efected the overall attitude in the hospital staff.
Excellent
LPN (Former Employee) –  Rome, GASeptember 26, 2013
Loved working with the staff and supervisory staff on the 5th floor.
Enjoyed working with the patient's.
Pros
professional atmosphere
Cons
n/a
Med/Surg educator times 5 years
Medical/Surgical Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJuly 20, 2013
Worked with new hires and present staff on changes in clinical procedures, core measures, and did all Meditech education.
Good experience for a bad place to work.
Transporter, housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAMay 29, 2013
Malicious management, favoritism, poor management practices overall.
Cons
no appreciation for hard workers there.
Great Work Environment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAFebruary 7, 2013
A typical day at work is get report on the patients I will be providing care for and then go meet them. Then I wait on vital signs and give them their daily medicine of what the doctor has ordered them. From then on I just take care of any needs they have or if they have any tests or procedures scheduled I will prepare them for those. I have learned so much since working at Redmond. I have learned about arteries of the heart, blood pressure, and fluid that can effect the pump of the heart. My managers are wonderful and treat me along with everyone else with respect. I love my co-workers are wonderful and like family. The hardest thing about my job is sometimes getting overwhelmed when you have a patient anxious about going home and waiting on the doctor to write the discharge order and release them. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a patient tells you how great of a nurse you are and to keep being a good nurse. Also when a patient tells you they can tell you are in healthcare for heart not money.
Excellent opporturnity to really make a difference!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Inpatient Rehab UnitNovember 8, 2012
I have worked with Redmond a little over a year and have really enjoyed my experience. My co-workers are fantastic and I learn something new every day from at least one of them. My supervisors are understanding and work hard for best patient care AND employee satisfaction. I feel I really can affect my patient's outcome and play an importance role in their overall care.
Pros
excellent team approach to patient care
Cons
working weekends
Great place to work.
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 12, 2012
this was a great experience doing my externship here. Everyone was knowledgeable and helpful.
Productive and great learning environment
Multimedia Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 3, 2012
At Redmond Regional I learned so much in such a short period of time and the working environment is great. The people there are very encouraging and motivating.
Limited advancement
Professional nurse (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 3, 2012
Limited advancement possibilities unless one of the "clique" or related to someone. Culture of fear and "if you don't like it here go"
The direct care providers provide excellent care and patient care does not suffer.
Pros
most of the people really care about the patients
Cons
work short/take vacation days when census is low
No good
Evs Technician (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 1, 2012
worked in Enviromental services and was " laid off" got a letter from the then department manager. due to a lack of work. then get a letter in December saying i was fired due to job abandonment .. they tried their hardest to get me fired to not get unemployment but didnt work.. the 2nd shift manager did not like any worker that was a student even tho the scedules didnt conflict. he was more worried about himself and his job not the issues you had. you got 2 breaks on top of a lunch and would hear complaining for taking the 2nd break you are allowed.
Cons
management
great people, hours, pay
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 29, 2012
up to date equiment, awesomw people, great hours. excellent benifits, paid time off,treats pt with the up most respect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redmond Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Redmond Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location