Redmond Regional Medical Center

Redmond Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

Adrenaline rush for me.
Registered Nurse in the E.R (Former Employee), Rome, GAMay 14, 2014
Worked on my feet for 12 hrs a day 3 days a week. Got to meet a lot of people and had great co-workers.
Very nice place to work.
RN/ Paramedic (Former Employee), Rome, GAApril 21, 2014
I transitioned from a paramedic to registered nurse. I worked with very supportive people both in the emergency department as well as the ambulance service.

Through their support and scheduling flexibility, I was able to complete nursing school and make it through a pregnancy in a very challenging workplace, emergency services.

I left Redmond in order – more... to be closer to family and childcare. Otherwise, I might still be there!

Thank you Redmond. – less
Where i began my healthcare career
Receptionist and Office Manager (Former Employee), Rome,georgiaMarch 18, 2014
Pros: loved working there.
Cons: long drive
I loved working at Redmond because I learned many different skills and got to interact with people, which I love to do
Great management team...friendly environment
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Rome, GAMarch 10, 2014
This is a wonderful place to work. The management team is excellent. They understand the balance between work and home life. Comfortable friendly environment.
Loved my coworkers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Rome, GAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: professionalism, good benefits
Cons: new ceo, too many changes that efected the overall attitude in the hospital staff.
I made a lot of new friends.
I learned most of my skills and knowledge base from RRMC.
I loved working in ICU.
My wages were average.
Excellent
LPN (Former Employee), Rome, GASeptember 26, 2013
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: n/a
Loved working with the staff and supervisory staff on the 5th floor.
Enjoyed working with the patient's.
Med/Surg educator times 5 years
Medical/Surgical Clinical Educator (Former Employee), Rome, GAJuly 20, 2013
Worked with new hires and present staff on changes in clinical procedures, core measures, and did all Meditech education.
Good experience for a bad place to work.
Transporter, housekeeping (Former Employee), Rome, GAMay 29, 2013
Cons: no appreciation for hard workers there.
Malicious management, favoritism, poor management practices overall.
Great Work Environment
LPN (Current Employee), Rome, GAFebruary 7, 2013
A typical day at work is get report on the patients I will be providing care for and then go meet them. Then I wait on vital signs and give them their daily medicine of what the doctor has ordered them. From then on I just take care of any needs they have or if they have any tests or procedures scheduled I will prepare them for those. I have learned – more... so much since working at Redmond. I have learned about arteries of the heart, blood pressure, and fluid that can effect the pump of the heart. My managers are wonderful and treat me along with everyone else with respect. I love my co-workers are wonderful and like family. The hardest thing about my job is sometimes getting overwhelmed when you have a patient anxious about going home and waiting on the doctor to write the discharge order and release them. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a patient tells you how great of a nurse you are and to keep being a good nurse. Also when a patient tells you they can tell you are in healthcare for heart not money. – less
Excellent opporturnity to really make a difference!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Inpatient Rehab UnitNovember 8, 2012
Pros: excellent team approach to patient care
Cons: working weekends
I have worked with Redmond a little over a year and have really enjoyed my experience. My co-workers are fantastic and I learn something new every day from at least one of them. My supervisors are understanding and work hard for best patient care AND employee satisfaction. I feel I really can affect my patient's outcome and play an importance role in – more... their overall care. – less
Great place to work.
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Rome, GAOctober 12, 2012
this was a great experience doing my externship here. Everyone was knowledgeable and helpful.
Productive and great learning environment
Multimedia Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Rome, GAOctober 3, 2012
At Redmond Regional I learned so much in such a short period of time and the working environment is great. The people there are very encouraging and motivating.
Limited advancement
Professional nurse (Former Employee), Rome, GAAugust 3, 2012
Pros: most of the people really care about the patients
Cons: work short/take vacation days when census is low
Limited advancement possibilities unless one of the "clique" or related to someone. Culture of fear and "if you don't like it here go"
The direct care providers provide excellent care and patient care does not suffer.
NO GOOD
Evs Technician (Former Employee), Rome, GAAugust 1, 2012
Cons: management
worked in Enviromental services and was " laid off" got a letter from the then department manager. due to a lack of work. then get a letter in December saying i was fired due to job abandonment .. they tried their hardest to get me fired to not get unemployment but didnt work.. the 2nd shift manager did not like any worker that was a student even tho – more... the scedules didnt conflict. he was more worried about himself and his job not the issues you had. you got 2 breaks on top of a lunch and would hear complaining for taking the 2nd break you are allowed. – less
great people, hours, pay
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Rome, GAJune 29, 2012
up to date equiment, awesomw people, great hours. excellent benifits, paid time off,treats pt with the up most respect.
Positive learning environment
Staff RN, Cardiology (Former Employee), Rome, GAMarch 27, 2012
Pros: the management cared about the nursing staff
Cons: long hours, demanding unit
Fast paced demanding unit. High stress area in the cardiology unit.
Great facility lowest pay
RN (Former Employee), Rome, GAFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: great teamwork
Cons: extremely poor pay
It is a great place to work, and teamwork is abundant. It seems the equipment is a little beat down. Technology side is lacking. The prime example of a for-profit hospital.
Busy and productive, while meeting new people.
Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Rome, Ga.January 27, 2012
Pros: gift shop, free movie tickets for christmas.
Cons: short breaks or no breaks and meetings
Redmond is probably one of my best places to work. there are some ups and downs. but you get to meet new people and then you get to see some of the old patience return, who remember who you are.The work environment is good and your co-workers are easy to get along with. and if you get a good Boss, your floor runs great.
Productive workplace that is advancing everyday.
Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Rome, GaJanuary 16, 2012
Redmond is a great place to work. They give employees PTO. They are very considerate of their employees' family needs as well. The supervisors are in that position for a reason. They have the knowledge and the respect a person in that position should have.
Very business oriented
RN and did charge. worked med/surg floor and ICU (Former Employee), Rome,GeorgiaSeptember 13, 2011
Pros: good benefits, good cont. education
Cons: long hours, t
Good company in keeping you up to date on comptence skills and education classes

About Redmond Regional Medical Center

Redmond Regional is deeply involved with administering health to those living in the deep South. Serving northwest Georgia and – Read more