Redstage is a leading e-commerce solutions agency, and one of the first to offer Magento services.
We specialize in work with the Magento eCommerce platform. Having worked on over 300 Magento projects, Redstage is the most advanced and experienced agency in the industry.
We’re a firm that’s run by enthusiastic and dedicated business and marketing professionals and backed by a team of creative geniuses and computer science gurus. We’re truly enthusiastic about what we accomplish every day, and we enjoy working with clients that demand excellence and are equally passionate about their business.
The reason we love doing what we do is because we have the opportunity to develop great experiences – for the web, for our customers, and for one another.
For more information, please see www.redstage.com
We’re currently recruiting enthusiastic, senior developers that want to work with our top talent and form the next generation of Redstagers. You’ll be working with the team on our E-commerce projects, who are some of the smartest coders you’ll ever work with. We specialize in a platform called Magento, which is the fasted growing shopping cart system on the planet. It’s quite complex, so a great fundamental understanding of computer science is required.
Here’s some qualifications that you should have:
- Have experience with web development projects, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
- Have experience working on e-commerce sites for clients with yearly revenues above $5M.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, or other deployment management systems, as well as standard coding practices and frameworks.
- Experience coding in Magento is a HUGE PLUS.
- Have aspirations to work in a startup company environment. We’re not Goldman Sachs or UPS. * We move much faster, work harder, and do much cooler work.
This is a full time position for college graduates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
Our benefits include:
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Close-knit team environment
- Moved to a brand new office in April
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of something special (we’ve doubled in size in the past 12 months, and are on track to double again in the next 12)
- The frequent Redstage happy hour