We’re developing a company that offers a new retail and product distribution model for consumer goods, developed within Redstar’s underemployment theme—one of several markets identified by Redstar Ventures where opportunity exists to create new products and services. The social marketing platform helps brands gain loyal customer followings, and simultaneously equips entrepreneurial young people with resume-building skills to brand, market, and sell products that they are passionate about—making them stronger candidates when they enter the workforce.
We're looking for intermediate Python and MySQL developers to join our team. You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience building sites on Django
- Comfort working with data in SQL, XML, JSON, CSV, etc.
- Preference for working in a version controlled environment (we use Github)
- Strong attention to detail and an obsession with providing the best user experience possible
- 2-4 years experience in Web development
- Some history with PHP to help us migrate some aspects over to Python
You will have the opportunity to drive the development and future architecture of our company online and offline, incorporate novel web development tools when needed, work at a pre-series A startup with lots of growth opportunities and ride the current as we grow.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Redstar is a company that creates companies. We are not an incubator or a venture capital firm. We do not fund external business plans. Our...