Redstone College Employee Reviews

Great place to learn
Tool Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COMay 11, 2017
Ample study time. Great instructors with a wealth of knowledge. The manager was firm but is one of the best to work for. Varied experiences from other students.
Redstone College
Server (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COFebruary 27, 2017
Overall, I love this company. I love the job itself, the student and my co-workers. However, there is one huge draw back. The school has made it very clear there won't be any raises for another 2 years. On the pay I am receiving I can not support myself without have a second job. I have looked at a lot of positions doing the same job and for the most part other schools are offering almost double what I am currently receiving. I love my job but I have look for a more stable position.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Lack of Pay
Great learning experience
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 2, 2017
I learned a great deal about human nature, communication, and being non-judgmental. I had some fabulous students and many wonderful coworkers.
Pros
aviation environment
Cons
pay and healthcare benefits
A campus culture of energy, innovation and empowerment
Regional Field Admissions Director (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 15, 2016
I love my job spreading the word about the aviation industry! The opportunities for our students are endless and I am leader who wants to help our students achieve their goals.
Great school to work for
Senior Career Services Advisor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 6, 2016
I currently work at this College as a Career Service Advisor. I can honestly say that I love working with our students / alumni with assisting them in their job searching needs. There is no better feeling than a students / alumni informing me that they landed their dream job. I use to work for companies that I used to dread going to work but Redstone College is not like that at all. Everyday I enjoy coming to work and seeing how I can make a difference with either the students / alumni, the faculty, my fellow staff members or even outside companies that we work with.
Pros
Family work environment, great work / life balance
Cons
Lack of student population
student
Student (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 25, 2016
I was a student at Redstone. The things I did for the school as far as student morale and beautification of grounds was coupled with my being student council president and was a student council effort.
Pros
A&P licence
Cons
Large chunk of time devoted with out pay
Short lived
Admission Front Desk Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 23, 2015
I worked here for a short amount of time. Some people there were not very friendly. Soon after I stopped working there, the campus was sold off.
good job for college student attending the same college
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COOctober 2, 2014
Great manager , good direction, teaching of tools, interacting with the students was good,
Pros
learning of tools for Aviation
Cons
18 hours a day in the same college
Excellent co workers - stingy management
Master Avionics Instructor - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 2, 2014
All of my immediate co-workers were great, including my immediate supervisor. However, the benefits kept getting less and less and there were no pay raises for several years.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Excellent source of training and job potential for students
Assistant Registrar / VA Certifying Official (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 17, 2014
Challenging environment to meet the needs of students, and faculty.
My best day every 5 weeks was graduation for the students.
Great Place
Turor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 6, 2013
Great place to work while attending school. Decent compensation, able to keep busy while working. Management is great.
Redstone is a good College for Students
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, ColoradoJuly 19, 2013
Students are well taken care of even if they don't want to admit it. Alot of students are for the most part positive about their education. Sometimes we have students that become upset about some of the topics being taught and try to help them through the class.
Great school and great place to work
Tutor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 30, 2013
As a student at Redstone I had some amazing opportunities, and as an employee I was able to expand on them.
Pros
good co-workers
Tool Crib attendant
Tool Crib Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 4, 2012
Basically issued tools as well as ordered supplies for the tool crib as well as the other adminstration offices. Maintained school bookstore as well. Made sure calibrated tools never past their calibration sticter dates of calibration.
Incredibly awesome to have a positive affect on students lives. All the other instructors were excellent to work with. Management was supportive
Senior Airframe and Powerplant Instructor (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 5, 2012
A typical day was heavy interaction with students ranging in age from 18 to 55 years old. Would take attendance, lecture and conduct shop projects. I learned how to effectively communicate with people and to deal with confrontation in a productive way. The management was very supportive of any improvements we wanted to make to improve the education of the students, whether it be better lighting, better training equipment or the implementation of rules for classroom conduct. My co-workers were exemplary. Everyone instructor helped out every other instructor. The hardest part of the job was difficult students who interfered with the education of other student due to their behavior. The most enjoyable part was helping students understand a difficult topic and watching the "light" come on when they came to an understanding.
Pros
great work/life balance, having a positive influence peoples lives.
Cons
difficult students.
Dynamic instructors and a wide array of topics in the curriculum
Wind Energy Technology Instructor (Former Employee) –  Broomfied,COMay 4, 2012
School is from 7am to 2 pm and meet unique and energetic students from across the US.