RedVision Employee Reviews

Disappointed, but ready for a new long term position
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 13, 2017
I dedicated over 5 years to this company. Have learned so many positions and excelled in all that I was taught. Throughout the years wanting to learn more, I worked for various managers, and have an outstanding work record with all of them. I loved working for them I always put in extra time when the company needed it, had a great relationship with my coworkers and was a great team player. Unfortunately, each and every position I took on and did a great job doing, was exported over seas.
Pros
Able to work from home
Too terrible to give a #1 but no #0
Title Examiner (Former Employee) –  NJSeptember 26, 2017
Whoever is out there reading this, don't waist your time with this company. I have never, in my 30+ years of experience, seen a company run like this one. Bad training, bad management, bad protocols and ridiculous expectations.
Pros
work at home
Cons
too many to list
Good company to work for
Human Resources Coordinator/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Carle Place, NYMarch 6, 2017
Great people, lots of opportunity, very flexible for working parents, Able to grow and learn other aspects of the business. Benefits provided to employees were great
The ability to work from home
Support Search Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Personally I found that the training was not the best, especially when i initially started out. My trainer made it very apparent that she didn't want to be there, and that she didn't like her supervisor- that would include venting about her opinion. Very unprofessional.

My co-workers often came off rude, and clicky...which I personally did not mind. I wasn't there to make friends- I was there to work and get the job done.

I did however get a grasp on title searching- and still have a good idea on how to do my SSC job. (Support Search Coordinator)

I really enjoyed the job because I was mostly left alone to do my work at a solid pace, and I was given the ability to work from home.
foreclosure title processor
Title Abstractor/Examiner (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 2, 2014
This office was not the nest fit for me. They frowned on even conversation between associates. Also, i was forced to use paid time off to leave early on several occasions where there was not enough work to distribute between associates.
Co workers, overall, we kind people.
Pros
limited personable training
Cons
not enough work
Subpar products
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 12, 2014
Company has attractive salary but no room for growth. In addition, marketplace is priced much cheaper and has better retention and customer service.
Pros
Home Office/ salary
Cons
Lack of innovative products to stay competitive within market place. No growth within company.
work from home
Title Searcher (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 20, 2013
not a reliable job as far as income, it is paid per production, feast or famine type work.
Pros
work from home
Cons
communication
Not worth the trouble!
PA Team Lead (Former Employee) –  gainesville,flNovember 19, 2013
the trainers need training themselves. They train you as they train themselves so when you get out on your own you have no idea what you are doing. The managers are no help at all.
Multi-Tasking everyday with clients and field employees
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILSeptember 2, 2013
• Maintain the order entry and customer service process for clients
• Review status of work
• Manage other employees
• Review troubled files regarding foreclosures, property taxes, liens, judgments, probate cases, bankruptcy cases.
• Handle the status/ turnaround time for reports
• Assist field employees (abstractors)
• Report daily production to supervisor and production manager
• Data Entry; Input invoices for services provided, Input customer data
• Make and receive calls to external employees in the field and to customers and clients ( approximately 75-100 calls daily)
• Distribute daily work and manage task and duties to customer service employees
• Generate, Process, and Review invoices for clients and corporate
• Generate report of check numbers and amounts for the services charged to the client to provide executive management
• Use Microsoft Office
o excel for billing, and also for the status/ turnaround time for the work we have in progress
o Access
o PowerPoint,
o Word
• Outlook
Employment
Title Searcher (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 31, 2013
I was recently hired by these people. To actually get the job, all I had to do was spend between $400 & $600 dollars to meet their requirements for me to work for them. If they had told me this when I accepted the job, I would not have even thought about working for them. Where am I to get that kind of money, as I am on SS and was only looking for a part-time job.
They need to put this kind of information on the JOB APPLICATION.
Enjoyable Environment
TAX EXAMINER (Current Employee) –  Carle Place, NYOctober 18, 2012
Find tax information online or via phone call and transfer information to tax sheets for Title Companies.
Management is personable and keep the environment enjoyable.
Co-workers are relaxed and create a light working environment.
Hardest Part - Sitting the entire day and making sure you are receiving the the correct information.
Most Enjoyable Part- Co-workers are relaxed and the work environment is light.
Pros
constant flow of work, light environment, friendly atmosphere
Cons
stagnant, and work can get repetative
Great company to work for.
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, Fl.September 28, 2012
I truly enjoyed my time at Redvision and was very sad when I was laid off. The management team was insightful and easy to work for. My co workers were bright and knowledgeable and truly fun to work projects with.
In a typical day I would spend half of it interviewing operations team members about what they needed or wanted to make their training better. Then I would add this to the report that would be reviewed by the upper management. Now and then a special project would role across my desk and I would take it up. I never knew what I might be working on but that was part of the enjoyment for me.
Pros
great pay, good benefits, good people, could work from home or office.
Cons
sometime there were no projects and that ment down time.
It was a pleasant work atmosphere.
Title Examiner (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYAugust 26, 2012
Work load was fun and challenging. Very friendly atmosphere.
Even though the work is pretty much routine, each title is different in its on way. Management was easy to get along with.
Pros
work accessible at the push of a button.
Cons
traveling is sometimes involved.