RedVision

RedVision Employer Reviews

Subpar products
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 12, 2014
Pros: home office/ salary
Cons: lack of innovative products to stay competitive within market place. no growth within company.
Company has attractive salary but no room for growth. In addition, marketplace is priced much cheaper and has better retention and customer service.
work from home
Title Searcher (Current Employee), RemoteNovember 20, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: communication
not a reliable job as far as income, it is paid per production, feast or famine type work.
Not worth the trouble!
PA Team Lead (Former Employee), gainesville,flNovember 19, 2013
the trainers need training themselves. They train you as they train themselves so when you get out on your own you have no idea what you are doing. The managers are no help at all.
Multi-Tasking everyday with clients and field employees
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILSeptember 2, 2013
• Maintain the order entry and customer service process for clients
• Review status of work
• Manage other employees
• Review troubled files regarding foreclosures, property taxes, liens, judgments, probate cases, bankruptcy cases.
• Handle the status/ turnaround time for reports
• Assist field employees (abstractors)
• Report daily production to supervisor – more... and production manager
• Data Entry; Input invoices for services provided, Input customer data
• Make and receive calls to external employees in the field and to customers and clients ( approximately 75-100 calls daily)
• Distribute daily work and manage task and duties to customer service employees
• Generate, Process, and Review invoices for clients and corporate
• Generate report of check numbers and amounts for the services charged to the client to provide executive management
• Use Microsoft Office
o excel for billing, and also for the status/ turnaround time for the work we have in progress
o Access
o PowerPoint,
o Word
• Outlook – less
EMPLOYMENT
Title Searcher (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLMay 31, 2013
I was recently hired by these people. To actually get the job, all I had to do was spend between $400 & $600 dollars to meet their requirements for me to work for them. If they had told me this when I accepted the job, I would not have even thought about working for them. Where am I to get that kind of money, as I am on SS and was only looking for a – more... part-time job.
They need to put this kind of information on the JOB APPLICATION. – less
Enjoyable Environment
TAX EXAMINER (Current Employee), Carle Place, NYOctober 18, 2012
Pros: constant flow of work, light environment, friendly atmosphere
Cons: stagnant, and work can get repetative
Find tax information online or via phone call and transfer information to tax sheets for Title Companies.
Management is personable and keep the environment enjoyable.
Co-workers are relaxed and create a light working environment.
Hardest Part - Sitting the entire day and making sure you are receiving the the correct information.
Most Enjoyable Part- – more... Co-workers are relaxed and the work environment is light. – less
Great company to work for.
Training Specialist (Former Employee), Gainesville, Fl.September 28, 2012
Pros: great pay, good benefits, good people, could work from home or office.
Cons: sometime there were no projects and that ment down time.
I truly enjoyed my time at Redvision and was very sad when I was laid off. The management team was insightful and easy to work for. My co workers were bright and knowledgeable and truly fun to work projects with.
In a typical day I would spend half of it interviewing operations team members about what they needed or wanted to make their training better. – more... Then I would add this to the report that would be reviewed by the upper management. Now and then a special project would role across my desk and I would take it up. I never knew what I might be working on but that was part of the enjoyment for me. – less
It was a pleasant work atmosphere.
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Long Island, NYAugust 26, 2012
Pros: work accessible at the push of a button.
Cons: traveling is sometimes involved.
Work load was fun and challenging. Very friendly atmosphere.
Even though the work is pretty much routine, each title is different in its on way. Management was easy to get along with.
Ever-changing piece-rate pay
na (Former Employee), naNovember 2, 2012
Pros: work from home
In 2010, this organization changed their compensation for production level employees to piece-rate pay. However, the rate is often re-evaluated and ever-changing, the piece rates most often dropped.

No salary growth opportunity.