Reeb Millwork Employee Reviews

Not ready for my arrival!
Office (Former Employee), BethlehemMarch 31, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Rude and very pushy
On my first day management was not even prepared for my arrival. This did not give me a good first impression of this company at all. So for the first week I had to look for a chair to sit in and just pushed it from desk to desk. I was very uncomfortable and felt out of place. I had no desk because as I said they were not prepared for my arrival at all. On the 5th day I finally had a desk but no computer and no chair. Very unorganized and most co-workers were not friendly. If you have thick skin and don't mind feeling out of place, then go for it. But if you like organization and feeling appreciated from day one then I would not recommend this company.
Communication Status
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), PANovember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: trying to locate the material and doors
I would deliver door on a forklift and drive the to the loadind area drop off for hour. Communication is the keys to success. management was fair and equal oppotunity.no issues. Frustration with co-worker but deal with a professional state of mind. Loading big awckward door. The enjoyable moment is building a relationship with management and co-worker
Sucked
Door and Windows (Former Employee), Barclay, MDOctober 27, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: everything else
they lay off before a year so theydont have to pay vacation. benifits were great but management was and still is horrible
Was a position that met employment needs at that time
Inside Sales for National Accounts (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: dealing with customers
Cons: no input to improvement for growth needs
Answered phones and entered orders. learned products and services offered by the company. Company had structure of group of main senior staffing with no opportunity for growth. Hired to fill upswing in the market and only keeping root staff on downswings. Not being able to contribute to making a more efficient and organized company. I liked being able to deal with customer and servicing their needs.
great place to work they made you want to go to work everyday
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYNovember 17, 2013
Working in warehouse, unloading window and doors, loading trucks and delivering the product to customers, and I also work well with co- workers.
Work is work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 12, 2013
I would show up to work,go to my dock and start picking my products that i need to start off the truck. The workers were okay but a lot of fooling around and the managers really didn't care.Hardest thing was to get the attention of a boss and definitely rewarding when time to go home.
Entry Level work not for the experienced worker
Loader (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 26, 2013
Pros: they hired me, alot of overtime, 2nd shift
Cons: very physical with little pay, no incentive to work faster
Working as a Loader. The job can be a very physical workout if you want it to be. There are ways to make it easier. manually lifting door slabs, pushing/guiding doors, and lifting columns onto the trucks from docks 50ft. Reports are supposed to be written by workers (excuses) of why the job took so long and to blame other departments. Basically everyone is blaming each other for wrong doings. No chance for advancement, pay raise is little, and performance based on production time rather than whats on the dock. Great starting position for entry level. No advancement. I would have stayed with company if they payed more money, at least 3 dollars more.
Indentured Servitude and total disregard for employee contributions.
Door Assembly (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 24, 2013
Pros: above average starting pay
Cons: never give raises, mandate hours and penalties
Manipulative corporate attitude to use warehouse employees as human robots pushed to limits with immediate overtime demands (no prior notice) countered by no-work(or pay) days to prevent paying overtime within the same week. Points system manipulated to control worker behavior and deny benefits to those who speak out. No ability to advance or acquire new skills; company only wants those that will accept erratic work hours, no raises and bend to company mandates without question. They are forced to use temp workers in many cases because of high turnover - do not apply here.
Poor leadership and stressful
Office worker (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIMay 14, 2013
Pros: there aren't any.
Cons: way too many to list
Management was very unprofessional from the corporate office down to the individual locations. Very corporate as they do NOT care about the employee no matter how much they tell you they do. Overworked and underpaid, no consistency in policies, which by the way, are completely ridiculous. Morale is non existent because of the high demands they continually put on employees.
Long Days
Driver (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCMarch 29, 2013
Cons: no pay
No pay increases, long days one day, then no hours the next. Always changing operational guidlines, nothing in employee handbook was ever followed
Excellent company to work for & represent full time.
Account representative (Current Employee), Providence,Rhode Island branchNovember 28, 2012
Pros: i'm trusted to do my job to the best of my ability.
Cons: in this economy, i'm thankful to be employed.no complaints.
Each day is challenging and rewarding.I get to think and make decisions on my own.Management is great.We all have a common goal and that is success in today's marketplace.The hardest part of the job is dealing with the occasional customer with a difficult personality.For the most part the work is rewarding and enjoyable.It takes experience and maturity to appreciate the opportunities that Reeb has to offer.
Too much stress not enough help
Customer service (Former Employee), Bethlehem PANovember 13, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: just about everything else
Customer sevice reps did everything! Management was not helpful. Worked there for 4 yrs. Co workers were nasty and unwilling to help.Wouldn't let you transfer to a different dept.Typical day consisted of answering phones, taking orders and doing everythig else except sweeping the floor.
not good!
Sales - Service (Current Employee), Kent, WAOctober 19, 2012
Company closing, for lack of sales. Typical day involves quoting, purchasing, customer service, field service. Great co-workers, and thats about it.
Productive, overloaded and impossible budgets!
National Account Representative (REEB, Bethlehem (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: making new friends, experiences
Cons: warranty complaints
A typical day would consist of checking daily log and budgets, call customer and follow up on orders and possible jobs that may be in the process. easy and fun going co-workers.Most enjoyable part of the day is interacting with customers and closing sales.
Loader operator
Loader Operator (Former Employee), Liverpool, NYAugust 27, 2012
Pros: it was a amazing workout.
Cons: short breaks, alot had to be accomplished.
I truly enjoyed this job, I had the opportunity to work with my hands and work with management to achieve whatever needed to be done. The management for this position is great. He looked out for his employee's and made sure we were always treated fairly. I got along great with my coworkers they all were a solid group to work with. The would have to say the most enjoyable part of this job was the ability to work with my hands.
great place to work
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 18, 2012
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: not enough work at the time i was there
process invoices, process checks, vendor inquiries

management was pleasant to work with

coworkers were great