Reeb Millwork Employee Reviews

Family style work place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Everyone is really nice
There is a lot to learn but as long as youre willing to learn, it should come relatively easy
There is help everywhere you turn, so never hesitate or feel bad for asking a question
They want you to do well there
Pros
close knit company
Cons
average pay
Challenging and fast paced
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hellertown, PADecember 12, 2016
One of the things I really enjoy about working for Reeb is the fast paced work. the days go bye fast and you are always being challenged by upper management.
Curtomer driven
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 1, 2016
Reeb Millwork was a very interesting organization to work for. They are driven and always looking to improve their services to their customers. I had a great time working there.
Pros
Met very interesting people
Cons
Met some very challenging people
It was like family there. Team spirit was very high, everyone helped each other to meet the objectives.
Order Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Barclay, MDJuly 31, 2016
I enjoyed coming to work everyday. It was a new field for me, I worked mostly in banks prior to this job. I learned all about doors, how they are made and what goes into fitting a new door into its place. All my co-workers were like family, they all worked togeather to get the orders taken and get the orders out each day. Working with a team of people that seemed to care about each other, was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part was learning all the parts it takes to build a door.
Try to avoid ever applying here
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Barclay, MDJune 11, 2016
So first of all pretty much all management here were just a bad choice for the company, supervisors sending inappropriate text messages to staff, supervisors coming In to work drunk, supervisors mentally abusing employees by telling them they are worthless and will never amount to anything. On top of all that barclay has human resources susan, who is about the most hateful lonely sad evil woman and that's saying it kindly, she hates all employees probably because she hates her life but if she ever has to talk to you or hears any gossip she will fire you on the spot no evidence she just has zero tolerance even if it's not true she has had multiple assistants in the past 10 years and all of them quit because she verbally abuses them. Supervisor will promise you advancement and fill your head that your on to great thing but they will turn around and tell the next person you do horrible work and they hope you find a new job soon. The good employees and supervisors the company has ever gotten end up fired or quit the company is like a high school and you'd think men wouldn't be so hormonal and dramatic but the men in the company cause more drama then a drama club in high school and if you get employment thru reeb do not I repeat do not ever give anyone your phone number or Facebook because as soon as you post something about your weekend with your spouse or kids the whole company is talking about it like you killed someone.
Pros
Insurance and 401k
Cons
Management, human resources, pay, drama threw out
Great Company
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Barclay, MDJune 3, 2016
Wonderful work environment,coworkers become more like family.
Benefits are great for the area and pay is reasonable. Management is flexible and always supportive. Some employees complain about the attendance policy however I have never had a issue.Company works off of a "point" system- for those who come to work on time and do not habitually call out this is not a problem. Lots of room to advance as this is a rapidly growing company.
great calm environment
Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 5, 2016
Worked on an assembly line building doors. enjoyed the experience since I had none with carpentry tools. Enjoyed the people I worked with and was a steady paced environment. Enjoyed working with a variety of building tools. learned new things
Pros
1st shift
Cons
pay
Terrible place to work
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 24, 2016
Pay is poor, hours are poor and management doesn't care to improve on the process' or procedures. In the year I spent working here in management all I ever herd was complaints from employees about poor compensation, poor procedures, poor process', and poor safety. No matter what I tried to do to improve, upper management was not on board with any changes. From the truck drivers to productions and warehouse employees, upper management doesn't care. Overall, its a dirty, poorly managed company that has no loyalty to its employees.
Pros
Cons
poor working conditions and terrible management
Reeb Millwork
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 2, 2015
It was a temp agency job placement and not a permanent job position. It was a pleasant place to work and my co-workers were exceptional!
Fast pace work environment. Would like to advance but no opportunities
Driver (Current Employee) –  Barclay, MDApril 13, 2015
Love the work and the interaction with the customers. Would like ability to advance but the opportunities are not there unless I am willing to relocate. Good steady work.
Pros
Great compensation. steady work.
Cons
Lack of advancement due to sub location.
Not ready for my arrival!
Office (Former Employee) –  BethlehemMarch 31, 2015
On my first day management was not even prepared for my arrival. This did not give me a good first impression of this company at all. So for the first week I had to look for a chair to sit in and just pushed it from desk to desk. I was very uncomfortable and felt out of place. I had no desk because as I said they were not prepared for my arrival at all. On the 5th day I finally had a desk but no computer and no chair. Very unorganized and most co-workers were not friendly. If you have thick skin and don't mind feeling out of place, then go for it. But if you like organization and feeling appreciated from day one then I would not recommend this company.
Pros
Cons
Rude and very pushy
Communication Status
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  PANovember 11, 2014
I would deliver door on a forklift and drive the to the loadind area drop off for hour. Communication is the keys to success. management was fair and equal oppotunity.no issues. Frustration with co-worker but deal with a professional state of mind. Loading big awckward door. The enjoyable moment is building a relationship with management and co-worker
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Trying to locate the material and doors
Was a position that met employment needs at that time
Inside Sales for National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 13, 2014
Answered phones and entered orders. learned products and services offered by the company. Company had structure of group of main senior staffing with no opportunity for growth. Hired to fill upswing in the market and only keeping root staff on downswings. Not being able to contribute to making a more efficient and organized company. I liked being able to deal with customer and servicing their needs.
Pros
dealing with customers
Cons
No input to improvement for growth needs
great place to work they made you want to go to work everyday
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 17, 2013
Working in warehouse, unloading window and doors, loading trucks and delivering the product to customers, and I also work well with co- workers.
Work is work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 12, 2013
I would show up to work,go to my dock and start picking my products that i need to start off the truck. The workers were okay but a lot of fooling around and the managers really didn't care.Hardest thing was to get the attention of a boss and definitely rewarding when time to go home.
Entry Level work not for the experienced worker
Loader (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 26, 2013
Working as a Loader. The job can be a very physical workout if you want it to be. There are ways to make it easier. manually lifting door slabs, pushing/guiding doors, and lifting columns onto the trucks from docks 50ft. Reports are supposed to be written by workers (excuses) of why the job took so long and to blame other departments. Basically everyone is blaming each other for wrong doings. No chance for advancement, pay raise is little, and performance based on production time rather than whats on the dock. Great starting position for entry level. No advancement. I would have stayed with company if they payed more money, at least 3 dollars more.
Pros
They hired me, alot of overtime, 2nd shift
Cons
Very physical with little pay, no incentive to work faster
Indentured Servitude and total disregard for employee contributions.
Door Assembly (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 24, 2013
Manipulative corporate attitude to use warehouse employees as human robots pushed to limits with immediate overtime demands (no prior notice) countered by no-work(or pay) days to prevent paying overtime within the same week. Points system manipulated to control worker behavior and deny benefits to those who speak out. No ability to advance or acquire new skills; company only wants those that will accept erratic work hours, no raises and bend to company mandates without question. They are forced to use temp workers in many cases because of high turnover - do not apply here.
Pros
above average starting pay
Cons
never give raises, mandate hours and penalties
Poor leadership and stressful
Office worker (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIMay 14, 2013
Management was very unprofessional from the corporate office down to the individual locations. Very corporate as they do NOT care about the employee no matter how much they tell you they do. Overworked and underpaid, no consistency in policies, which by the way, are completely ridiculous. Morale is non existent because of the high demands they continually put on employees.
Pros
There aren't any.
Cons
Way too many to list
Long Days
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCMarch 29, 2013
No pay increases, long days one day, then no hours the next. Always changing operational guidlines, nothing in employee handbook was ever followed
Cons
no pay
Excellent company to work for & represent full time.
Account representative (Current Employee) –  Providence,Rhode Island branchNovember 28, 2012
Each day is challenging and rewarding.I get to think and make decisions on my own.Management is great.We all have a common goal and that is success in today's marketplace.The hardest part of the job is dealing with the occasional customer with a difficult personality.For the most part the work is rewarding and enjoyable.It takes experience and maturity to appreciate the opportunities that Reeb has to offer.
Pros
i'm trusted to do my job to the best of my ability.
Cons
in this economy, i'm thankful to be employed.no complaints.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reeb Millwork. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5