Reebok International Employee Reviews

great start up job
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), SawgrassJune 17, 2015
Customer service oriented. life and work balance. Excellent place to start a career. I developed a lot of skills at this place.
Excellent Brands
Vice President of adidas-group (Former Employee), Canton, MAMay 31, 2015
Overall, a great place to work and future advancement looks good. Organization is going through some positive changes based on the North America market place.
ok place
A manager (Current Employee), a storeMay 1, 2015
Reebok is a great place to work for, just no opportunities for advancement. Fun co workers made the company to work for fun.
Reebok Brand is a great place to work
manager (Former Employee), New York areaApril 27, 2015
Pros: Work with nice prodoct
Cons: Erratic management
Would highly recommend working for the Reebok brand but ever since the adidas company took over the operations it is a terrible place to work STAY AWAY despite what they tell you. Just look at the turnover rates and go apply elsewhere.

Upper Mgt is so very dishonest.
Great
o Temporary Team Lead (Current Employee), Tannersville, PAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: working for a sports brand, discounts
Cons: not much room for growth
Reebok taught me many things from learning how to approach every person to learning how to identify each persons specific needs. The brand has helped me grow as a salesman as well as my networking abilities from constant contact with customers.
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), cypress txFebruary 19, 2015
a typical day consist of helping customers find shoes and product to help them excel while working out. Reebok is a very outstanding company that helps college students get a taste of the real world. The hardest part is the clean up on black Friday, and the management was average. Outside of that the work environment was wonderful.
One of a kind experience.
Team member of the marketing campaign for the RBK (Former Employee), Canton, MAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: free products, first class experience.
Cons: no cons. (maybe if it was nike!)
Being able to go to the Reebok National Headquarters and view their future protects was an experience I will always remember. Most of the work I did at home when I would test and rate their future shoes and product, however a couple of times I was able to go right into their office and get a first hand experience. I learned so much on how they targeted their consumers, how they made their shoes (comfort, look, style and etc) and other managerial tasks. Being in the same room as upper management I was able to ask questions, give feedback and observe how they went about their work day. The hardest part was trying to find transportation (since I was still in high school). The most enjoyable part was feeling apart of the future products that Reebok was going to release.
Great place to work, horrible location
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Central Valley, NYJune 5, 2014
Is a great place to work until they remolded our whole management team combining us with Adidas. The woodbury commons is a horrible place to work, the traffic is terrible and parking procedures are unfair.
Best Job I ever had!
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Avon, MAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: benefits and compensation were great and i've built long lasting friendships
Cons: new company purchased our division and transfered our department out of state.
*answered phones, managed large account profiles, daily reports
*learned all aspects of Customer Service
*loved all of my managers each one brought me a step higher in my learning and growing towards my goals.
*hardest part of my job was the time constraints our products had due to overseas shipping
*most enjoyable part of my job was experiencing all the great trade shows, meeting people from all over the world, learning about new technologies
very nice place to work with lovely people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: met lot of friends and it was a part time job.
Cons: sometimes i wasn't able to have a break because of the amount of customers.
I used to be a sales associate and I was in charge of restocked the products and also to maintain clean and neat my designated area.
I learned how to deal with different kind of customers because we used to have people from around the world. My co-workers were very nice with me and they showed me how to do a good job. They are still my friends.
Great learning experience
Associate Global Product Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 7, 2013
Pros: family oriented
Cons: lack of creative freedom, not very competitive wages
I have a lot of valuable experience within the sportswear industry with the global brand Reebok. I’ve been working here for nearly 3 years and have acquired skills sets within retail marketing and product marketing. My current title is Associate Product Manager for Men’s Lifestyle footwear and prior to that I worked as a Marketing Rep is New York City. My various roles at the company have given me the tools to take on various facets within the industry because of constant desire to learn, collaborate and take the lead on my projects.
Reebok provides many tools for employees to better enhance their knowledge for their job along with cross-functioning ones. For someone whom is looking to gain experience in life and share their talents, look no further.
Amazing organization!
Field Brand Sales Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2013
At Reebok, we love fitness. It's what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day, and what drives us toward tomorrow.
fun workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOOctober 31, 2013
The typical day as a manager at reebok consists of merchandising budgeting and scheduling. This is not an office job, I spend alot of time on the sales floor coaching my staff and developing them into better salespeople
Great
Assistant to International Operations Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2013
Great place to work; great environment; West Coast distribution center closed
It was a fun place to work and it felt like family
Forklift Driver. (Former Employee), Canton, MAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: discounts, pay and benefits
Cons: short breaks, management lost touch with employees
It's a fast pace environment and a lot of overtime. I learned team work and leadership. The front line management was great and upper management was great and the beginning but towards the end it went down hill. I'm not sure what the culture is like now since it is now part of Adidas group. The best part of the job was co-workers and you felt like you were part of something good. The hardest part of the job a lot of overtime and towards the end you felt like a number not a member of team.
Experienced Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 1, 2013
This has been the majority of my work experience. They have treated me extremely well and I have learned so much over the year at Reebok. Simply time for a new challenge
Fun workplace
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 8, 2013
Great atmosphere, great coworkers, always fun to be there and learn about new products coming out.
Great staff
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Estero, FLApril 3, 2013
Great company, was in transition period when bought over by the Adidas Group.
Fun Place to work with opportunity for advancement
Allocation Analyst (Current Employee), Canton, MAFebruary 27, 2013
With a gym within the building, Reebok is always looking for ways to make you enjoy your day at the office. Co-Workers are fantastic and Management really strives to allow you to excel
Fun
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 26, 2013
This was one of the best jobs I had. Meeting different people everyday is AWESOME and the fast pace keeps you very active!