Reebok Employee Reviews

fun workplace stress free
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Maricopa, AZNovember 24, 2016
it was a fun place to work with no stress and very direct. when you went in to work you would go over what to do throughout the day and what our main focus and goals were.
average
Assistant Manager/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaNovember 8, 2016
Staff was great to work with in the store. Product was limited making sales more challenging. Very limited chance for growth within the company. Salary was good.
Fantastic Company to work for!
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, IANovember 8, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company, it would have been a great job to continue or advance in but only if I lived in a bigger city. Great Management, good compensation and health benefits and even if you get laid off they still take care of you with severance and 401k.
Pros
Discounts on apparel and shoes
Cons
unless you live in a big city, there's bad job security
Energetic Work Place
Brand Ambassador & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2016
Helped open the store with an amazing staff lead by strong corporate management. Co-workers were supportive, fun and a pleasure to be around. Also, learned a great amount about the NYC fitness environment and encouraged daily to get out there and work out!
poor environment
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 28, 2016
No structure nor organization. Company has a lot of potential but is not under the right management. Store was always in poor condition to work in. Not very team oriented.
The joys of working at Reebok
Manager (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLSeptember 28, 2016
While working at Reebok was always fun and always entertaining. There were some things that weren't the best. On any typical day while working being the manager having to constantly check sales to see where you are for the day and trying to make sure that the sales goal for the day has been met, all while making sure that the support staff has everything they need to be the best customer service reps
Pros
Great discounts on the product that can be used for family as well as personally.
Cons
The store closed with onlya weeks notice
free startup outfit
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCSeptember 21, 2016
I think the work environment itself was okay, the compensation for the amount of work the job entails isn't worth it. The breaks were only 30 minutes and by the time you get your food its time to clock back in.
Pros
great discount
Cons
short breaks
fun easy going work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 12, 2016
Typical day at work consisted of me greeting guest folding clothes and restocking shoes. i would sometimes meet with people who had a great interest in fitness.
Was a fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INAugust 31, 2016
Co-workers were very good team members to work with. The store manager was a good leader and should concern for all of his employees. I really enjoyed for that company.
SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Albertville, MNAugust 29, 2016
I loved the management ate Reebok. They were really nice and supported you with everything. I could go to the management and talk to them about anything and everything.
Enjoying working for them
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 12, 2016
Would love to go back and work for them they lost nfl contact and work was slow I couldn't afford to pay my bills no longer was sad to go wish I could go back
Pros
Loved hr
Cons
Hates hrs
Best job I have Ever had.
Customer Service, Supervising Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Arvin, CAAugust 3, 2016
I loved working with this company and my co workers and team leads were the best. They helped me every step of the way and always tried their hardest to get me to improve in every way possible. The only reason I left the company was because there was absolutely no room for advancement. It seemed they would rather hire people from the outside than develop their employees inside to take the next step up.
Pros
work life balance, co workers, team leads.
Cons
Upper management, No real opportunity for growth.
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Floor (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 2, 2016
It was a great job to have while I was in school. They were very flexible with me and my school schedule. The work environment was great as well. We were a family everything was relaxed and chill but it was also kept professional.
very fun. helpful people. fun people. friendly customers.
Part-time Team Member (Current Employee) –  Limerick, PAJuly 25, 2016
I learned a lot about customer service and connecting with customers. i enjoyed meeting new people and seeing new faces everyday.
Pros
friendly people nice customers. good learning experience
Cons
no benefits. low wage. not enough hours
Fun environment with great standard benefits
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJuly 22, 2016
Great employees and management. Most of the customer base were fun at talk to and receptive to suggestions. Incredible standard employee discounts to keep your uniform and wardrobe fresh.
Fast paced
Key Holder/Management (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJuly 13, 2016
Very fast paced environment, always meeting new people and customers. Take care of their employees. Always learning new skills and ways to sale and present products
Fun environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 5, 2016
I loved being able to help someone find the perfect pair of shoes for them and helping them with any questions or concerns they may have. That is my most favorite part of the job is putting a smile on peoples faces.
overall great group of people
Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 24, 2016
I've learned a lot about sneaker retail and a typical work day is always consistent. It has its ups and down but its a pretty good retail job.
Best position yet
Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Azusa, CAMay 18, 2016
This has been the best job i've ever held throughout college. Unfortunately, the job terminated because I am no longer a student, however, if I could continue to work for them I would.
Excellent team of management
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 15, 2016
They were understanding to a lot of what was going on in my personal life. They helped me and offered other resources for me. I appreciate what they did for me. If I was younger, I would have stayed at that job.
Pros
Cons
Speed is a necessity