Reebok

Reebok Employer Reviews

Fun work place Good people
Stock associate (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: fun staff
Cons: short breaks
I loved working here because they are very concered about the customers and want to make it the best shoe shopping experience
My co-workers are great and they good benfits as well
Proof Reader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 3, 2014
It is always changing job so it keeps you on your toes. My co-worker are great to work with they are team players. But there is a break down in communication when it comes to management.
Ok management and ok workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, PAMay 13, 2014
Terrible upper management but was ok dealing with the workplace. Organizational skills for the company were subpar
Fun working enviornment
Assistant Store Manager/ Acting Store Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMay 6, 2014
Great opportunity for growth. Up to date trends.. Good training program.
very, very nice job
Reebok kids fitness trainer (Current Employee), Canton, MAMay 1, 2014
Pros: see the smiles on the kids faces.
Cons: the day starts, but the program ends for the day even faster.
I love to help kids, and also I am working out, because trainers
are being looked at as role models by the kids.
This is a fitness program for the kids, but the volunteers should
be in shape as well.
Retail job working constantly around customers needs
Stocking, Inventory, Customer Service, Management (Former Employee), Burlington, WaApril 30, 2014
We are a small store so our main priority is working with the customers needs. It can be extremely slow in the winter and very busy in summer. There is almost always things to do whether it's cleaning, organizing or processing shipment.
A productive exciting company with new ideas
Team Lead (Former Employee), Texas City, TXMarch 16, 2014
Pros: contests, healthcare
Cons: n/a
Normal day was waiting for shipments to come in to see what new styles we received . Our management team worked together making sure we had all new merchandise out.
A good place to work with an enjoyable team
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMarch 9, 2014
The location I was in was not a great area for the company, a lot of slow selling times. I had a great team to work with just not the right location for the store.
Productive and fun environment, innovative and customer service driven
Store Manager (Current Employee), Burbank, OHMarch 2, 2014
I love working for the company. I don't have anything negative to say. Reebok is now merged with Adidas and I have applied for a different position. If things do not work out I just wanted to have my resume posted and be proactive with the current situation of the restructure of the Adidas Group.
Good company to work for and staff enjoyable
Store Manager (Current Employee), Estero, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits for employees
Cons: not enough payroll to complete all tasks/perform high level of customer service expected by company
very busy environment requiring high energy, enthusiastic team; prior to store opens, office paperwork completed and sales floor restocked; after store opens, team focused on customer service; after store closes, clean up and replenishment of specific areas.

most difficult aspect of job is maintaining full staff

most enjoyable part of job is interaction – more... with team and customers

I have learned how to evaluate employees based on a more specific set of competencies and expectations

the management at Reebok is very helpful and has consistently been available to deal with issues and resolve problems – less
Very good Company
Distribution Supervisor-Shipping (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: people
Great company before Adidas aquired them. Good work environment.
Fun fast paced enviroment
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Marysville, WAFebruary 13, 2014
Working for Reebok I got a lot of experience in running retail under a great store manager.
fun working enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXJanuary 31, 2014
stock backroom and floor provide customer service and arrange promotional items
Fast pace , Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: membership discouts
Cons: short breaks
A typical day measuring feet and helping people find the shoe for there feet . Making sure the customer always left happy.Management was good. We all worked as a team. The hardest part was working and not be able to get paid hourly . I enjoy working with people.
This is a fun filled hard working environment
Third Key Manager (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MOJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: when it came to policies it was hard to find the right answer.
I love working at Reebok. I feel like I can further my skills in a different position. I have learned helpful management skills and I believe that working at Reebok I have learned more about myself. I love my management team. We accomplish all of our goals and have even carried our district when it comes to company numbers. I believe the hardest part – more... of this job was changing from one company to the next. Coming from a company that laid everything out on the table to a company where you had to dig for answers was challenging at some points. – less
enjoyed meeting new people everyday
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, NYJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: not enough room for professional growth
I learned patience and to have an open mind. I also learned new and exciting ways to sale
Fantastic place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 8, 2014
Great management
Great coworkers
Easy and flexible schedule
Amazing work place
Sales Floor Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2014
Reebok was an amazing company to work for.
I had awesome co-workes who helped eachother out.
Management was always very understanding.
The most enjoyable part about working for Reebok was having such an amazing staff who made it worthwhile.
The place to get your work out gear!!
Sales Associate/ Assistant Apparel Coordinator (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: fun environment! lots of different ways to win prizes or contests within personal store location, district wide locations, and state and national wide locations!!
Cons: that i can think of.
Reebok offers a wide variety of merchandise to pretty much cover any of your sports/ work out needs. I liked the fact that we not only had one specific department, but our products ranged anywhere from athletic shoe, apparel, accessories, and almost anything in between!
Great place to work for.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great staff
Cons: the pay
Proactively assisted customers with superior customer service skills by giving my all in sales. Performed credit & cash transactions while assisting customers. Efficiently sustained the in-stock condition of the sales floor and stock room as necessary. Maintained high standard of sales floor presentation in accordance merchandising guidelines while – more... ensure that all merchandise is correctly price / labeled. When I was working there I learned how to become a better person the management are great for the most part. I realty enjoyed working at reebok. The hardest part of my job was learning the inventory. The part I love working there the most was the staff and the management. While I was working there they really made me feel as a part of a team. – less

1 2 3 4

About Reebok

Reebok International feels comfortable stepping out onto any surface. The company, a subsidiary of Germany's adidas AG, has long – Read more