Reebok

Reebok Employee Reviews

Great culture
Area manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2015
People focused with great work/life balance. Growing company in the fitness community with tons of potential for growth.
warehouse
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 11, 2015
It was a assembly line. Nothing spectacular that stood out to me just a basic warehouse. I like the salary but not so much the job.
its a rollercoster of emotions in this work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2015
Pros: Meeting Tourists, Nice breaks
Cons: Constant unbalanced hours
I learned how to maintain my patience and i get to meet a lot of diverse individuals. Management is all over the place. I have only been working there a few months and have seen a change in my coworkers every month so far. I have learned to hold my job close because i do not know when i will be next. The company its hurting itself internally more then anything else.
Fun and Productive workplace
Sales Lead/Key Manager (Former Employee), Commerce, GAApril 13, 2015
Great company to work for. The environment was always fun-filled along with hard working employees. The staff was like family, everyone worked well together and were friendly, and scheduling as always flexible. Management were very cooperative and went above and beyond to accommodate employees as best they could. Overall, a great work experience.
Retail is the same
FT Team Lead (Current Employee), Watertown, MAApril 9, 2015
Retail is retail, customer service and upper management only cares about numbers and results. If you have a good team then working is great, but if you do not then the work day can pass by really slowly.
Excellent place to work at
Team Lead (Current Employee), Terrell, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Games, the relationship we have, benefits
Cons: short staff at times
A typical day at work is like hosting a party at your house. We're like family with duties to do. The managers communicate what needs to get done and we plan on how to get it done. I learned from them how to be more organized with everything I do. I also learned how to manage my time and how to think of the bigger picture. The managers know how to work with the sales associates. There's so much respect there that we even ask each other about our lives and goals. The hardest part is when we get customers that are having a bad day and take it out on us. We have learned how to deal with that though and we are still there to give them great customer service no matter what. I honestly don't have a most enjoyable part because I love everything I do. I love the relationship I have with the managers and the sales associates. I enjoy the games we play to motivate our team to drive sales. Most importantly, I love how everybody cares about how you grow in your education and in life.
Opened my eyes to customer service
Key Holder (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 11, 2015
Pros: exciting footwear products
Reebok allowed me to learn the ins and outs of retail at a very young age. I started with Reebok while I was still in high school. Reebok was my very first step into the retail world. The best part of Reebok was learning about the several different technologies their footwear had. It is a very innovative company.
Its a Okay job If you fresh Out of school or while your in school.
Sales Floor Team Lead (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: can get promoted easily, cool environment, good discounts also
Cons: managers that dont teach you what you need to know. lazy managers.
its cool, you meet a bunch of people, learn the proper techniques to selling. if your in school (college or high school) you'd like this cause its fun and integrating
Productive and Fun Loving
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2015
The whole team/staff is extremely fun and friendly. The manager is amazing and very understanding. My co-workers are fun to be around and are very nice.
was not worth it
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aurora,ILJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: no help
Depending on who you work with no matter what they always have an attitude. Was not worth working there put my all and never got help with the floor.
first job experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJanuary 6, 2015
decent experience as a high school student, as i crew older i knew there was more for me to experience in life.
Its retail!
Assistant Manager/ Store Manager (Former Employee), Hillsboro TXDecember 29, 2014
Pretty good company, retail is retail. You know what to expect and what you will cap out at for pay.
Enjoy working for company
Stock room coordinator (Current Employee), Concord, NCDecember 14, 2014
I enjoy working for the company. It is a fun environment and I enjoy my job. Compensation for what I need and want is below average. I do enjoy my job position and responsibilities. My typical day is I break down shipment, make sure the right products are in the right places in the back stock and find out what products I'm capable of bringing out into rotation on the sales floor.
I loved Reebok
Technical Project Management Consultant (Former Employee), Canton, MAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: 50% discount, skilled it co-workers, no-nonsense can do attitude
Cons: planning, they need better planning and pmo for projects, many projects get halted mid-project and this wastes money
Reebok was a very positive place to work and I would love to go back there.
Reebok had a great culture and genuinely nice coworkers.
They did hire in a lot of young adults fresh out of college. This was positive and negative as they lacked the experience to tackle the current workload, however, they were very creative. 50% discount at the onsite Reebok/Rockport store was great! Being able to dress casual as long as you were wearing Reebok clothes was great in the winter. They have a Starbucks on site as well as a Cafeteria. It was expensive though. Employees are encouraged to work out at the on site gym and participate in activities. Their IT department is top notch. I wish they would provide a greater IT budget to help compliment their skilled IT department. The commute was great if you live in Quincy as well.
High volume retail store
Associate/ Stockroom Manager (Former Employee), Tulalip, WAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good discounts on shoes and work out clothes! close to home!
Cons: difficult customers sometimes....you know? retail. :-)
Lots going on at this Reebok. Huge clientele from Canada as well as the large casino next door. Had an awesome manager who appreciated my work ethic and stood by my work hours availability which is why I was there so long! Enjoyed being stock lead very much as I love to organize and can work fast and efficiently. Also enjoyed helping customers on the floor and interacting with people.
AWESOME
Cash Wrap Supervisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2014
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY HAVE GREAT MANAGEMENT! EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF PRODUCT!
Not the best job..
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLSeptember 5, 2014
No advancement opportunity's. Days go by long. Its really a janitorial job more than anything. I learned about the technology of shoes. Hardest part of the job is dealing with snobby customers & cleaning up most of the time.
Fun work place Good people
Stock associate (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: fun staff
Cons: short breaks
I loved working here because they are very concered about the customers and want to make it the best shoe shopping experience
My co-workers are great and they good benfits as well
Proof Reader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 3, 2014
It is always changing job so it keeps you on your toes. My co-worker are great to work with they are team players. But there is a break down in communication when it comes to management.
Ok management and ok workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, PAMay 13, 2014
Terrible upper management but was ok dealing with the workplace. Organizational skills for the company were subpar

1 2 3 4

About Reebok

Reebok International feels comfortable stepping out onto any surface. The company, a subsidiary of Germany's adidas AG, has long – Read more

Reebok Salaries