Reebok Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good company / great culture
Senior Consumer Insights Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, MASeptember 24, 2017
Good company / great culture - especially if you enjoy fitness/exercise. The company has a world class gym and strongly encourages employees to take time to utilize it.
Reebok
Manager of Visual Brand Presentation (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2017
Working for Reebok was a game changer for me. An opportunity to grow a full price team / concept stores across the US was like no other. The team was small, eager, excited. Leadership was on point, supportive, and always looking to change the game and innovate. I truly enjoyed this company. 7 years later decided to expand my wings, and move out of country. Otherwise, I would still be there.
Reebok
Sales Associate / Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FL 33323September 16, 2017
I love the company and the culture of the Reebok Brand.
I have learned many great things while working here, and the people you meet along the way are wonderful.
Productive and Fun place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 14, 2017
It was enjoyable some days and some days were stressful. There is plenty of stuff to do and it was fun to work with customers to find what they needed.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Short Breaks
Fast paced
Sale Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CASeptember 13, 2017
Learned many things every day which made work interesting. Management and associates were all great as well. Downfall is Usually they cut your hours alot if you request one day off within that week.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Working many days for short amount of hours
Enjoyed working there
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, MASeptember 11, 2017
I enjoyed it. My managers were good at their jobs, my coworkers were fun people, and I had a great summer working there. I would recommend working there.
Hated it.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 8, 2017
If you are lucky to get on the managers good side, life was easy. If not, you were bound to segregation and terrible working hours. It was unfair all around. Reebok needs to do a better job at choosing their management.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, MDSeptember 7, 2017
The culture of the job is great. Great company to work for. Even the upper management is all into the brand just all around a good experience. The manager of the store I was at was young and full of life she made the job fun.
Pros
great work atmosphere
Cons
job closed down
First job
3rd Key Manager (Former Employee) –  New HampshireSeptember 7, 2017
This was my first managenent job and it wax an extension of my high school job. They helped pay for my college classes which was great. Tgey definately took advantage of me salary wise because i didnt know any better at the time.
Stressful Atmosphere
Full time Team Lead (Current Employee) –  CharlotteSeptember 4, 2017
The management didn’t allow for Full Time Team Leads to truly take a role of responsibility due to pressure from higher-ups and the constant need and desire to be “the best”
Pros
Good pay rate, benefits
Cons
Short breaks, stressful atmosphere
Good working environment.
Salesman for Boks - Reebok's casual shoe line (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 1, 2017
Very well recognized brand helped in the placement of product. Successful retailing of products placed helped to generate reorders. Significant pride in working for the brand.
Pros
Great product.
Cons
Limited room for advancement.
Enjoyable work area
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 30, 2017
Had fun making friends and running around competing on who was best sales rep. Had weekly challenges and was a pleasure to help customers on a daily basis
Competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2017
This was a competitive work environment. Everyone pushes each other to do better and make sales. Being competitive brung up the sales higher and higher
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Great product but upper management is running company into ground.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAAugust 20, 2017
Need to eliminate the inner circle of friends in upper management. They do as they want and if you're not in the circle, you are treated as an outcast. No support either, just lots of emails and conference calls.
Pros
Good discounts.
Cons
Too much work to be done with the amount of payroll allotted.
great sales
Store Manager/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 17, 2017
enjoyed working there, I retired and was called back. It is a very busy store, time went very fast. I have appointment to go to if you really want I can continue this in person. as of now I need to go.
great brand
Data Center Contractor (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAAugust 15, 2017
this operation has had it's day and should be under another companies control like it is, Adidas. Turnover was a real problem here and it doesn't seem to be improving anytime soon.
Great company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake George, NYAugust 15, 2017
Great company, except that they are closing doors faster then they are opening them. Atheletic focused, particurally with Crossfit. Strong team feel on every level
Pros
great work environment
Cons
poor growth
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PA 18372August 14, 2017
Reebok was a very fun place to work at. All the workers were always happy and having a good time. We all grew together to have fun and keep a smile on the customers face.
Best Company to work for
Sales (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 10, 2017
Reebok Incorporated was a fantastic company to work for. Great call center culture all while being extremely busy. Great benefits that included access to free samples and generous discounts on shoes and apparel.
Great
Sales Associate/Visual Manager (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAAugust 10, 2017
Great place to working., especially for a high school students or any type of students. work around school schedules., room to grow and move up in company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reebok. Our community is ready to answer.