Reebok

Reebok Employer Reviews

Enjoy working for company
Stock room coordinator (Current Employee), Concord, NCDecember 14, 2014
I enjoy working for the company. It is a fun environment and I enjoy my job. Compensation for what I need and want is below average. I do enjoy my job position and responsibilities. My typical day is I break down shipment, make sure the right products are in the right places in the back stock and find out what products I'm capable of bringing out into – more... rotation on the sales floor. – less
I loved Reebok
Technical Project Management Consultant (Former Employee), Canton, MAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: 50% discount, skilled it co-workers, no-nonsense can do attitude
Cons: planning, they need better planning and pmo for projects, many projects get halted mid-project and this wastes money
Reebok was a very positive place to work and I would love to go back there.
Reebok had a great culture and genuinely nice coworkers.
They did hire in a lot of young adults fresh out of college. This was positive and negative as they lacked the experience to tackle the current workload, however, they were very creative. 50% discount at the onsite Reebok/Rockport – more... store was great! Being able to dress casual as long as you were wearing Reebok clothes was great in the winter. They have a Starbucks on site as well as a Cafeteria. It was expensive though. Employees are encouraged to work out at the on site gym and participate in activities. Their IT department is top notch. I wish they would provide a greater IT budget to help compliment their skilled IT department. The commute was great if you live in Quincy as well. – less
High volume retail store
Associate/ Stockroom Manager (Former Employee), Tulalip, WAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good discounts on shoes and work out clothes! close to home!
Cons: difficult customers sometimes....you know? retail. :-)
Lots going on at this Reebok. Huge clientele from Canada as well as the large casino next door. Had an awesome manager who appreciated my work ethic and stood by my work hours availability which is why I was there so long! Enjoyed being stock lead very much as I love to organize and can work fast and efficiently. Also enjoyed helping customers on the – more... floor and interacting with people. – less
AWESOME
Cash Wrap Supervisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2014
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY HAVE GREAT MANAGEMENT! EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF PRODUCT!
Not the best job..
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLSeptember 5, 2014
No advancement opportunity's. Days go by long. Its really a janitorial job more than anything. I learned about the technology of shoes. Hardest part of the job is dealing with snobby customers & cleaning up most of the time.
Fun work place Good people
Stock associate (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: fun staff
Cons: short breaks
I loved working here because they are very concered about the customers and want to make it the best shoe shopping experience
My co-workers are great and they good benfits as well
Proof Reader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 3, 2014
It is always changing job so it keeps you on your toes. My co-worker are great to work with they are team players. But there is a break down in communication when it comes to management.
Ok management and ok workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, PAMay 13, 2014
Terrible upper management but was ok dealing with the workplace. Organizational skills for the company were subpar
Fun working enviornment
Assistant Store Manager/ Acting Store Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMay 6, 2014
Great opportunity for growth. Up to date trends.. Good training program.
very, very nice job
Reebok kids fitness trainer (Current Employee), Canton, MAMay 1, 2014
Pros: see the smiles on the kids faces.
Cons: the day starts, but the program ends for the day even faster.
I love to help kids, and also I am working out, because trainers
are being looked at as role models by the kids.
This is a fitness program for the kids, but the volunteers should
be in shape as well.
Retail job working constantly around customers needs
Stocking, Inventory, Customer Service, Management (Former Employee), Burlington, WaApril 30, 2014
We are a small store so our main priority is working with the customers needs. It can be extremely slow in the winter and very busy in summer. There is almost always things to do whether it's cleaning, organizing or processing shipment.
A productive exciting company with new ideas
Team Lead (Former Employee), Texas City, TXMarch 16, 2014
Pros: contests, healthcare
Cons: n/a
Normal day was waiting for shipments to come in to see what new styles we received . Our management team worked together making sure we had all new merchandise out.
A good place to work with an enjoyable team
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMarch 9, 2014
The location I was in was not a great area for the company, a lot of slow selling times. I had a great team to work with just not the right location for the store.
Productive and fun environment, innovative and customer service driven
Store Manager (Current Employee), Burbank, OHMarch 2, 2014
I love working for the company. I don't have anything negative to say. Reebok is now merged with Adidas and I have applied for a different position. If things do not work out I just wanted to have my resume posted and be proactive with the current situation of the restructure of the Adidas Group.
Good company to work for and staff enjoyable
Store Manager (Current Employee), Estero, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits for employees
Cons: not enough payroll to complete all tasks/perform high level of customer service expected by company
very busy environment requiring high energy, enthusiastic team; prior to store opens, office paperwork completed and sales floor restocked; after store opens, team focused on customer service; after store closes, clean up and replenishment of specific areas.

most difficult aspect of job is maintaining full staff

most enjoyable part of job is interaction – more... with team and customers

I have learned how to evaluate employees based on a more specific set of competencies and expectations

the management at Reebok is very helpful and has consistently been available to deal with issues and resolve problems – less
Very good Company
Distribution Supervisor-Shipping (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: people
Great company before Adidas aquired them. Good work environment.
Fun fast paced enviroment
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Marysville, WAFebruary 13, 2014
Working for Reebok I got a lot of experience in running retail under a great store manager.
fun working enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXJanuary 31, 2014
stock backroom and floor provide customer service and arrange promotional items
Fast pace , Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: membership discouts
Cons: short breaks
A typical day measuring feet and helping people find the shoe for there feet . Making sure the customer always left happy.Management was good. We all worked as a team. The hardest part was working and not be able to get paid hourly . I enjoy working with people.
This is a fun filled hard working environment
Third Key Manager (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MOJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: when it came to policies it was hard to find the right answer.
I love working at Reebok. I feel like I can further my skills in a different position. I have learned helpful management skills and I believe that working at Reebok I have learned more about myself. I love my management team. We accomplish all of our goals and have even carried our district when it comes to company numbers. I believe the hardest part – more... of this job was changing from one company to the next. Coming from a company that laid everything out on the table to a company where you had to dig for answers was challenging at some points. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Reebok

Reebok International feels comfortable stepping out onto any surface. The company, a subsidiary of Germany's adidas AG, has long – Read more

Reebok Photos