Reed Employment

Reed Employment Employer Reviews

Very face pace place to work.
National Sales Representative (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 20, 2014
Pros: great holiday spirit.
Cons: cut throat competition.
Review and search construction companies that would benefit from our services. Design the best program to fit their needs and type of business and do demonstration remotely from our office with them on the computer, I would throughout the day follow up with past clients and appointments, either to renew their contracts or close the sale.
Management – more... was ok as long as you hit quote, (which I did)
There was always competition with other coworkers.
The hardest part of this job was closeout at the end of the month to get everyone to hit their numbers.

Enjoyable part with this company was the holidays – less
Good work experience but very poor pay.
Mig Welder, Iron Worker (Former Employee), Little Rock, ArkansasJune 9, 2014
Carry materials and tools to the job site of the work area. Weld steel lintels into the window frames of historical buildings.
Very Productive, family & empolyee oriented, team players
Cash Application Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 9, 2014
Pros: luncheons for the different departments
Cons: good health plan, free coffee all day, clean environment
Posted all cash daily, reconciled cash receipts from Citibank.
I learned to interact daily with higher management about cash related issues, when there is a problem in cash dept that can't be solved for what ever reason everyone comes together and work it out no matter how long it may takes. some of the hardest parts of the job is the unidentified cash – more... or unapplied cash, but also being a team player with co- worker helps make the work more enjoyable and successful. – less
Over all good place to work
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, COMay 28, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: sometimes upper management didnt have time to listen
reed Group is a good place to work. They promote within and quickly if you are doing whats needs to be done. I left due to moving to North Carolina.
Leave Specialist
Leave Specialist (Current Employee), Broomfield, CoMay 13, 2014
File and manage state leave sucha as FMLA, Short-time Disability, Pregnancy, leaves
good place to work
operator (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAMay 10, 2014
enjoyed the job working there operating the equipment the workers were good to get along with learned to further my skills the time schedule
I ENJOYED THE SMALL WORKIING ENVIROMENT
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 16, 2014
NICE JOB, NICE PEOPLE, MANAGEMENT IS UNORG. WAS A VERY STRESSFUL POSITON. THE CLIENTS WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH.
Good compensation
Snr Consultant, Market Intelligence (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2014
A company that is still in search of its identity. A good place for short-term stays but very little internal advancement opportunities or recognition. If you can play "office politics" successfully, this is a place that may offer opportunities. But if not, don't go there expecting to have your talent recognized or rewarded.
Poor Management
Customer Care Specialists (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 26, 2014
Typical day is logging on the phones to begin taking calls
Learned about HIPPA and GINA regulations and Short term disabilities and FMLA
Poor Management
some good and some poor co-workers
Extremely stressful environment with little compensation
Business Relationship Developer (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COMarch 18, 2014
Pros: benefits, pto
Cons: management is not aware about the day to day., the people who should be in charge aren't., if you value your sanity..., one of the rcd "values" is valuing our people..., this is just not true!
A typical day is having your manager stay in the office all day long with no personal interaction.
Major micro-management with daily and monthly goals that are completely out of reach.
No value given to the employees for the productivity and what they do for the company.
WorkPlace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 11, 2014
Nice Company to work for. The Pay was great and for the most part the co-workers were tolerable. If you wanted to advance in the company it was all about who you know/friends with.
Very poor, like all recruitment agencies they are useless
Temp (Former Employee), MiddlesbroughMarch 5, 2014
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: lies, let downs and fake smiles
Having worked for reed on and off I was given a temporary contract with my place of work. Reed were paid a very large amount of money for this. When my temp contract ran out reed said they would find me somewhere else. Still waiting, still getting the same old lies, same old I promise we are looking. STAY AWAY is my message. Love Mondays? Not a chance
Good company
Contractor - Laborer (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: team
Cons: team
This is a good company to work for. A typical day is managing products and it has taught me how to grow as a team member. The hardest part of my job was exposure to the elements of cold. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was able to take care of my family.
Awesome place!
Assistant (Former Employee), Manvel, TXJanuary 21, 2014
Reed Insurance is a great place to find all your insurance needs.
Reed Elsevier Global Real Estate
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), New Providence, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: great work life balance, flexible work environment.
Cons: few opportunities for advancement
This group is an incredible bunch. With decades of experience under at previous companies they have a relaxed approach that helps make working for them a pleasure.
Reed Elsevier
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Miamisburg, OhioNovember 20, 2013
Working for Reed Elsevier / Lexis Nexis is a great experience. My colleagues are very friendly and professional.
An organization that now understands the value of communications
Director of Enterprise Voice Technologies (Current Employee), New Providence, NJNovember 11, 2013
Pros: my teams commitment to the organization, themselfves and i as there manager
Cons: limiting growth within
Reed Elsevier prior to joining was an extremely decentralized organization servicing the customer base with antiquated communications technologies. The organization through a great deal of efforts and education has adopted VoIP technology to support their back office staffing as well as the contact centers including a mobile work force. The time being – more... spent with Reed has allowed my team and I to bring cost efficiency, consolidation across the global business, virtualized contact centers utilizing Multi-Media technology. In addition we have developed and implemented a Unified Communications solution based around SIP technology and enterprise providers. – less
Reed is a wonderful company
LexisNexis Web Based Marketing Solutions (Current Employee), FloridaOctober 2, 2013
Pros: everything
Reed and Lexis Nexis are the best companies I have ever worked for.
The culture and professionalism is by far the best I have experienced in my entire carreer.
I will miss it.
Productive and Fun work environment
Operations Lead - Customer Support (Current Employee), Westminster, COSeptember 24, 2013
Great team work both within my team as well as across teams. The most enjoyable part of my job is reporting on the trends and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Productive, fun place and friendly staff and co-workers
Copy Inspection Editor (Current Employee), Horsham, PAAugust 18, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, benefits are great, and retirement plan.
Cons: higher salary
Productive environment. Management and co-workers are great. Many advancements and training. Reed Technology shows their appreciations to our employees as once a year Appreciation Day Picnic, weekly Philly ticket giveaways, fun games with chosen teams, and Friday's send me home day!!

1 2 3 4