Reed Employment Employee Reviews

Okay place to work, high volume call center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Latham, NY 12110February 9, 2017
There is no longer jobs for this company in New York State. Head quarters is in Colorado, very hard to move up in this company.
Not a organized company, no one knows anything not even HR
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2017
Not a organized company, no one knows anything not even HR. I was hired to be a Case manager for leave of absence , they took over another company and the employees and started do things all over the place and employees started leaving the company. Now i was a Leave of absence case manager, a Short term disability case manager , service representative and intake analyst and rotating team leave all at once but sill getting paid the same amount as a LOA case manager. which is why i quit..
Work is good/Management Poor
Short Term Disability Case manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 1, 2017
If you love work, there's plenty to do but poor management. Too much micro management and no one really knows what they're doing. It's difficult for an organized employee to succeed because you're always picking up the slack for everyone else.
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Poor Management
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 15, 2016
Reed Technology makes their expectations very clear. Once you learn your tasks you are left to it without being constantly overlooked. They have an excellent cafeteria. HR plans monthly spirit events that involve games and prizes which boost employee moral. Excellent benefits package. The hardest part of the job for me was sitting for long periods of time.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
lack of flexibility in work schedule, if their open - be there
Coworkers are nice and that is about it
Short Term Disability Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2016
I would not recommend this company to any friends as it is not a very nice environment to work in. Way too much favoritism and the work life balance is horrible. Management has no clue on how to actually manage people. It was a horrible work experience.
Pros
Co-workers were great
Bad Experience
Disability Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CODecember 12, 2016
I worked for Corporate HR for many years. I took this job to take a break from HR and I was surprised by the unethical practices in the HR Department itself. HR and management were the good ol' boys club. Very unprofessional and hard to work in that environment. I hope Reed Group has brought in a new management team and a new HR Department.
Pros
A great learning experience
Cons
The management team & HR department
Leave of Absence Case Management work
Leave of Absence Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 11, 2016
If you are a case manager you will handle multiple cases ( between 100 -250 cases to manage). If you are a customer service representative you will handle multiple clients calls and you will be on the phone for the whole day. The hardest part of the job is to handle calls when the employee is upset or there is an escalation.
Pros
401K match up to 6%
Cons
Only one healthcare plan option, Cigna. No sick time available.
Great Place to work
Editor (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAOctober 4, 2016
Reed Technology is by far one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The staff were very respectful. I loved the flexibility and the environment. Very clean office. Reed offered incentives to their employees, half days from work, holiday parties in office, flyer, Phillies, and eagles tickets. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
beautiful environment, free access to gym, great lunches.
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 20, 2016
• Replicate Patent data from a source document
• Proofread data for accuracy
• Maintain business information for legal, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, academic and risk assessment clients
• Work in a team environment to deal with clients nationally, as well as internationally
Unprofessional, lack of experience in management, promotions based on who they liked verses your skills
FMLA Leave Specialist II and Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COSeptember 13, 2016
I worked in the call center. We were treated like nothing more than a warm body to answer the phone. If out of chair more than 5 minutes you had to explain why. They set unrealistic goals and when you didn't reach them, they wrote you up. The managers were so inexperienced and had no clue how to properly manage. They were constantly moving staff to other teams/workstations. And when they moved you, you had to move your computer and phone yourself. I was once told to move my desk during my break time!! I had over 15 years management experience and applied twice to be a manager...I was interviewed once and was told to sit in a chair that was much lower in height than everyone else, (which was to put them in a place of power and very demeaning to me) the questions were as if they were only going thru the motions and when the hiring decision was made I was told I didn't have the experience. Seriously! The gal they hired was a friend of theirs and she has NO management experience at all! No one spoke to you unless you were part of the in crowd, including HR. Very clickish company.
Home Based Employment
Part-Time Homeworker-Remote (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 6, 2016
This position offered me the opportunity to set my own hours while working at my flowers shop, so I wouldn't have to be away from home with two jobs. They provide a very professional setup and control over their content.
Even a Happy Hour
Batch Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 14, 2016
Great People Smart People
Relaxed environment facing the mountains. Emphasis on the employee. Face to face environment makes you really know your co-workers again.
In transistion
Director of Product and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2016
Changing leadership caused unclear and conflicting strategies. There were three CEO during my short time at Reed, along with executive management turnover which caused confusion and lack of confidence.
good
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 29, 2016
good it was a great enironment to work in. higher up management was great and helpful. Very good place to start your career.
Didn't quite fit.
Geotechnical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2016
Nothing bad to say. I don't think I fit there standards. I think I'm a little to free spirited for the company. Although the truck was nice and very clean.
Pros
New Truck
Cons
Uptight atmosphere
Good Job Security
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAMarch 22, 2016
Constant influx of work provides for a busy work environment with potential for expansion within the department. Company puts a lot of emphasis on employee development and opportunity to advance.
Learn alot working with tools.
Carpenter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  South Pittsburg, TNJanuary 9, 2016
It is a learning experience working for this company.But as I am getting older with a 2-Year old daughter, I need insurance and more money.
Family oriented work enviornment
Leave Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 4, 2016
Worked close with team to process company leaves for the company you were assigned to. Very helpful to employees in all situations.
Pros
showed appreciation for job well done
Cons
downsized
Case Manager
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CONovember 27, 2015
Amazing culture and team of individuals to work with. Consistently working to improve internally as well as externally. If you have work ethic and believe in being part of a team, this is the place to be. If you are able to be ready for constant change and willing to rise to the occasion, this is the place for you.
It was ok...
Southeast Region Bid Reporter (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 9, 2015
A typical day at work involved making phone calls, creating emails, sending faxes. I learned a lot about the bidding process, the different project stages, and acquiring documents when it comes to construction. I enjoyed working within a diverse workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job were the company luncheons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed Employment. Our community is ready to answer.