Reed Employment

Reed Employment Employer Reviews

Good compensation
Snr Consultant, Market Intelligence (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2014
A company that is still in search of its identity. A good place for short-term stays but very little internal advancement opportunities or recognition. If you can play "office politics" successfully, this is a place that may offer opportunities. But if not, don't go there expecting to have your talent recognized or rewarded.
Poor Management
Customer Care Specialists (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 26, 2014
Typical day is logging on the phones to begin taking calls
Learned about HIPPA and GINA regulations and Short term disabilities and FMLA
Poor Management
some good and some poor co-workers
Extremely stressful environment with little compensation
Business Relationship Developer (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COMarch 18, 2014
Pros: benefits, pto
Cons: management is not aware about the day to day., the people who should be in charge aren't., if you value your sanity..., one of the rcd "values" is valuing our people..., this is just not true!
A typical day is having your manager stay in the office all day long with no personal interaction.
Major micro-management with daily and monthly goals that are completely out of reach.
No value given to the employees for the productivity and what they do for the company.
WorkPlace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 11, 2014
Nice Company to work for. The Pay was great and for the most part the co-workers were tolerable. If you wanted to advance in the company it was all about who you know/friends with.
Very poor, like all recruitment agencies they are useless
Temp (Former Employee), MiddlesbroughMarch 5, 2014
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: lies, let downs and fake smiles
Having worked for reed on and off I was given a temporary contract with my place of work. Reed were paid a very large amount of money for this. When my temp contract ran out reed said they would find me somewhere else. Still waiting, still getting the same old lies, same old I promise we are looking. STAY AWAY is my message. Love Mondays? Not a chance
Good company
Contractor - Laborer (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: team
Cons: team
This is a good company to work for. A typical day is managing products and it has taught me how to grow as a team member. The hardest part of my job was exposure to the elements of cold. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was able to take care of my family.
Awesome place!
Assistant (Former Employee), Manvel, TXJanuary 21, 2014
Reed Insurance is a great place to find all your insurance needs.
Reed Elsevier Global Real Estate
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), New Providence, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: great work life balance, flexible work environment.
Cons: few opportunities for advancement
This group is an incredible bunch. With decades of experience under at previous companies they have a relaxed approach that helps make working for them a pleasure.
Reed Elsevier
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Miamisburg, OhioNovember 20, 2013
Working for Reed Elsevier / Lexis Nexis is a great experience. My colleagues are very friendly and professional.
An organization that now understands the value of communications
Director of Enterprise Voice Technologies (Current Employee), New Providence, NJNovember 11, 2013
Pros: my teams commitment to the organization, themselfves and i as there manager
Cons: limiting growth within
Reed Elsevier prior to joining was an extremely decentralized organization servicing the customer base with antiquated communications technologies. The organization through a great deal of efforts and education has adopted VoIP technology to support their back office staffing as well as the contact centers including a mobile work force. The time being – more... spent with Reed has allowed my team and I to bring cost efficiency, consolidation across the global business, virtualized contact centers utilizing Multi-Media technology. In addition we have developed and implemented a Unified Communications solution based around SIP technology and enterprise providers. – less
Reed is a wonderful company
LexisNexis Web Based Marketing Solutions (Current Employee), FloridaOctober 2, 2013
Pros: everything
Reed and Lexis Nexis are the best companies I have ever worked for.
The culture and professionalism is by far the best I have experienced in my entire carreer.
I will miss it.
Productive and Fun work environment
Operations Lead - Customer Support (Current Employee), Westminster, COSeptember 24, 2013
Great team work both within my team as well as across teams. The most enjoyable part of my job is reporting on the trends and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Productive, fun place and friendly staff and co-workers
Copy Inspection Editor (Current Employee), Horsham, PAAugust 18, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, benefits are great, and retirement plan.
Cons: higher salary
Productive environment. Management and co-workers are great. Many advancements and training. Reed Technology shows their appreciations to our employees as once a year Appreciation Day Picnic, weekly Philly ticket giveaways, fun games with chosen teams, and Friday's send me home day!!
Very productive atmosphere
Senior Editor (Former Employee), Horsham, PAAugust 8, 2013
Cons: holiday and personal time turned into pto
The best part of the job were the incentives. For example the day before a holiday (office closing), if goals were met in work performance, the company would let employees enjoy early dismissal from work.
This Company is a horrible establishment
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: free soda
Cons: management is horrible
This company is on the verge of bankruptsy due to mis management of the organization.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Former Employee), New JerseyJuly 31, 2013
 One to one client’s interaction for requirement gathering and issues resolution and working with offshore team to provide end to end solution to fulfill clients need.
 Prepare Use case document for Freezing Payroll functionality.
 Preparation of Business Process Mapping Diagram, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, CAR Analysis, & MOM.
 Coordinating – more... with Client and SME’s at on-site to gather task requirements. – less
Productive and fun work place
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: healthcare and paid holidays
Cons: short breaks
Reed Construction was a very good place of employment.A typical day at work was,Receiving packages from Fed Ex and UPS also USPS mail.Some sorting.After all mail was in I start Shipping packages out.Sometime i ship out over 300 pieces a day.The best part about working there was my co-worker,working together to make everyone job easier.When you work – more... together the company can be successful. – less
An established business with on-going entrepreneurism.
Director of International Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Provo, UTJune 22, 2013
Pros: making a difference in the early stages of the business.
Cons: limited appreciation of and limited budgets for international operations.
A packaged software company at the beginning of the dot.com boom. Strategized with direct and dotted-line reports on the best international path for the company. Brought ideas and business cases to management. Once approved we set out to enter six new markets with localized versions of the (electronic publishing, knowledge management, help desk) software: – more... Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese. Planned and executed product rollouts, including PR campaigns, local advertising, and trade shows. Hardest part of the job was persuading management that international operations could significantly and positively impact the bottom line. Most enjoyable: making a difference. – less
Great conmpany
Vice President Global Support (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2013
Pros: benefits, compensation, work environment
Cons: work life balance
Great company with strong leadership with proven track record. Market leading products. Great people and work environment.
Good working enviroment
Senior Researcher (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COMay 6, 2013
Pros: reasonable working hours, flexible management
Cons: policies change a lot
Loved working at reed, had to leave due to moving out of state, would continue to be working there if I had stayed

1 2 3 4