Reed Employment Employee Reviews

Case Manager
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CONovember 15, 2017
Company has great structure, but lacks adequate staffing and pay scale. Should be paying OT to nurse since short-staffed. Case manager concept solid; just needs to pay nurse better.
work hard and not get paid enough
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CONovember 15, 2017
The management is poor and we would hard and get all of our work done on time and don't get ant recognition. I love what I do but not enough to not get paid what I should.
Know your potential employer
Escalation Lead (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 14, 2017
Fast pace, there is not any structure
Take care of your employees
Management should have training by a third party company
Reed does not have any culture
Not knowing what to expect day to day and no support from management
The salary
Pros
My salary was competitive I believe
Cons
No structure; poor/lack of training
Very good work place
Work with one patient need help old timers (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 6, 2017
Was a good place to work for I had no problem with her very understanding female to work with she help you when it's need she will send some one to help if it was not her she a hard worker that I see I had to move on because my mother and father was sick and die 3month apart so that's all I have to say thank you
Pros
Very understanding job I ever work for
Cons
Very hard worker and she makesure you do that
Management can be better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 6, 2017
A typical work day at Reed Group was working with FMLA claims. The job itself was easy but the management was incomplete. If your placed with a great manager you may have a successful opportunity there.
Pros
My schedule
Lead Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 1, 2017
Reed is fast pace but what I liked the most was the opportunity to work from home.
This allowed me to learn and pick up on things that was new or different after normal work hours.
Favoritism at it's finest.
Short Disability Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2017
This job is not condusive to those that want to move up or better their career. There is a lot of favoritism and only those who are close to the managers will move up or treat you kindly.
Pros
Case Managers are kind.
Cons
see the review.
A call center...
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COAugust 15, 2017
In a couple years, I saw major turnover. The benefits are decent enough only so folks will stay. The health insurance is nothing significant (just expensive)

I have to wonder how most management staff there got to be in the position they're in.

They're really good about having meetings, but not relaying information.

They acquired a company and I think they bit off more than they could chew. The last annual raise I got there was the lowest in my life-time. I received a bigger % increase when I was 15!
Pros
M-F schedule
Cons
low pay, schedule changes frequently
Fast pace, demanding with low pay.
Leave of Absence Manager (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 29, 2017
Too hard to promote. Terrible benefits. Pay is poor for the economy. Management is not on the same page.Only one manager is caring and understanding.
Pros
Free food and treats sometime. No weekend work.
Cons
Benefits horrible, low pay, most of the managers are horrible, not understanding. Lot of favoritism. You have to be liked to get overtime.
Stay far away from this company
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 28, 2017
This company works you like a dog with complete repetition. If you never needed glasses, you will after working here. They do not appreciate good employees and you are treated like a child. You stare at two computers side by side all day. Talk about a neck ache. The supervisors are sneaky and non-experienced along with mickey mouse management. You get graded weekly like you are in school. If you don't make the production limit, you get penalized and you could be fired (for no reason of course). You can't leave your seat except to go to the bathroom. If you like being a robot, this job is for you. If not, stay away.
Pros
Cafeteria, 401K, PTO days, Volunteering
Cons
Poor pay, repetitious work, child-like non-experienced supervisors
Company grew too fast
Service Support Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 18, 2017
Long hours. Work life balance was horrible. Quite a bit of turnover and recently saw jobs outsourced overseas. I would not recommend working here to any of my friends or family.
Constructor Reportor
Constructor Reporter (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 11, 2017
The company is a good company. It helps if you know someone in the company. That is the best to get a raise, promotions and hired. The company is all about numbers.
Pros
NO weekend work
Cons
They will take a long time to address issues
I wish I was still there
Headers DEO (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 28, 2017
They are a great company to work for and are all about recognizing and giving back to the employees. The only issue I have is with there quality control procedure. It needs to be overhauled.
Great first job
Editor/proofreader/data entry (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 20, 2017
Reed Tech is a difficult place to work. You perform the same task tediously for hours each day. You are treated as if you are in elementary school and must take your breaks/lunches at your precise time each day. Not for an active person, or someone who has trouble focusing.
Pros
cafeteria on site
Cons
everything!
Terrible place to work
Leave Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 10, 2017
I was a customer service specialist then promoted to leave specialist. Employed for a year and a half. There is terrible work life balance. You are expected to not miss work more than 3 times in a 90 day interval, forget if you have kids. No mstter how sick your child is, you are expected to be at work and doctors excuses will not help. This company is all about favoritism. If you do not bend backwards for your manager, do not expect to go far in the company. You are expected to be at work 5min before your shift but do not get paid for clocking in 5 min early. Expectations for brand new employees are unrealistic as you answer calls for all clients and most of the calls you receive cannot be answered unless you are familiar with the client. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you are desperate and are still actively looking for employment elsewhere
Pros
Vacation time, pto accrual
Cons
Management, attendance policy, lack of training
Great people, too rigid
Computer System Validation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAMay 25, 2017
The people were highly dedicated and skilled; some of the management was too rigid to implement necessary changes, despite a desire to improve and despite a lack of knowledge in my area of expertise
Pros
Great employees and manager of Software Development
Cons
Compliance management too rigid to change
Don't recommend it
Software Engineer / Unit Testing Architect (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMay 19, 2017
Nice building and office space. Expect to work long hours. Smart people work there (which is a plus) but I expect they will hire off shore developers to replace them.
Standard call center feel
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Highlands RanchMay 16, 2017
This company has a traditional feel for inside sale teams. The quotas are a bit unreasonable without repeat business, but the staff is great! No room for advancement as there is only one Colorado manager.
Pros
Cons
No room for advancement
AMAZING place to work
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO 80021May 16, 2017
This job was great. I was always busy, always helping others and always felt like I was making a difference for someone out there. It takes a lot of time and patience, to work this job you must be dedicated but the rewards are worth it.
Reed Review
Customer Service Specialists (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMay 10, 2017
This is a call-center environment. I learned about processing FMLA claims and while Reed group claims they have no minimum call requirements, they do and will hold you to a call per day standard. They call this work units per day and this includes online and on call work units.

They will move you from client to client with no training and they have no standardization with their clients.

The work environment is fun, and fast paced but the pay compensation is nowhere near what it needs to be for a "medical place of work".
Pros
Free Soda and coffee, occasional free lunches.
Cons
can't pace your own breaks and lunches, it is a call center, they move you from team to team without any notification.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed Employment. Our community is ready to answer.