REED Employee Reviews

Poor planning by management
NCM (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 16, 2016
Company has grown faster then it can staff for. This has created long hours, large caseloads and poor moral. Was once a great place to work but now it isn't.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor working conditions
No Stability
project manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 14, 2016
This company is going through growth and acquisition. They do not know the direction of the company. No one knows where they will be in a year.
Pros
Nice office, work from home 1 day a week.
Cons
old technology, bad processes
Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CODecember 22, 2015
Very high volume Call center, Nice office, Nice coworkers,Training needs to be more job specific, Competitive pay,Great location.
Productive and fun loving place to work
Jr. Unix Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge,UKSeptember 24, 2015
I worked with an amazing team of colleague whom i learnt alot of skills from,The most enjoyable part was that managment was very supportive and interested in our professional growth.
Busy time of year
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 13, 2015
Manage financial transactions, posting debits and credits, producing financial statements, and recording all transactions for several companies. . Manage payroll and prepare payroll tax returns. Prepare Indiana sales tax returns and personal property tax assessments. Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership returns. Train clients on QuickBooks Accounting software.
Pros
Work environment was good
Cons
My work was a lower skill than previously
awesome place
Transporter/Driver (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 3, 2015
I love my supervisor and the people I work with. we have become very close and I love the fact that I get to drive different cars on a daily basis.
Very family oriented
Controller (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 21, 2015
I was trusted to do my job and prioritize my workload without being supervised. My co-workers are like family. The hardest part of my job is the high expectations I put upon myself an my co-workers.
Pros
Not being micro-managed
Cons
Atmosphere
Enjoyed my co workers
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOApril 20, 2015
I enjoyed my co workers and residents. This was my first job after I obtained my diploma as a Medical Office Assistant. I love the medical field and they made it easy to work there.
Hassle-free supply work
Supply Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, ENGApril 3, 2015
Great team of pro-active people keen to find you work in various educational areas.
Easy sign-up process and great communication at all times.
Pros
flexibility, communication
Fun and exciting place to work
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 1, 2014
A typical day at work includes interacting with our clients on a daily basis. While challenging at times it is a fun and laid back environment to work in. I learned new software when I took this job on and was taught to prepare individual tax returns. On a daily basis I file paperwork, call clients and do payroll when it is due. The most enjoyable part of my job would be getting to know our clients and building a relationship with them.
it is an excellent company. this is where i started everything.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDApril 22, 2014
i loved this job i made my own hours. made full time pay with part time work. the boss is the coolest dude in the world. he is a sweet heart he is like a father to me. he taught me so many things
Pros
free lunch. free transport.made my own hours.
Cons
n/a
open workplace family setting
Maintenace (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLFebruary 17, 2014
you get greeted in a friendly manor refreshments were avaliable.you got challenged daily with new product.mgt had open door policy. co. workers were ready to assist with any problems you may run in to.the hardest part of the job was taking care of emergencies when parts have to be ordered. best part of job is seeing people smile when job is done.
Pros
breaks, payed vacationsand free lunches
Cons
long hrs
Overall a good company for employment and benefits.
Full Charge Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Job was challenging but stressful at times. I obtained a lot of knowledge about the Consulting Engineering business and management was easy to work for most of the time. Everyone was very nice to work with each day. Trying to please five Principals was not so easy. They all had different requirements for invoicing their clients. The company overall was like one big family which made for a very nice environment. All employees were consider to be professionals and were expected to do what was right as far as company policies.
Productive and fun place
Leave Specialist I (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYJuly 30, 2013
Enjoyed helping customers over the phone, management is very friendly, co-workers are very nice,
Pros
descent benefits
Cons
low pay
Great Company
Leave Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 17, 2013
This company is ready for a huge expansion and should be hiring many people here soon
ReedGroup
Disability Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYJune 13, 2013
Busy call center with incoming outgoing calls to clients physician offices and human resources. Multi tasking a must. I enjoy assisting clients with their disability needs. Most difficult aspect is denying benefits guidelines for benefits for deserving clients who do not qualify.
Pros
bonus progams.
Cons
health benefits are epo plan.
Wonderful workplace
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Grove, WIMarch 13, 2013
I trully enjoyed working for this company. They were very professional. A family company.
Pros
growing company. employee geared.
Cons
none.
Very quiet and strict work environment
Administrative Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COOctober 22, 2012
Clocked in via computer terminal. Instantly placed on a phone que on arrival. It was a very mechanical minute to minute work environment. Not much room to get to know and develpo relationships with other co-workers other than than the break room. I learned how to process and manage employees leave of absence due to medical, military or personal leave. The hardest part of the job was the limited amount of training. The most enjoyable part was dealing with customers and helping with providing a smooth process for employees requesting leaves.
Pros
having a job to pay debts.
Cons
micro-managed