REED Employee Reviews

high stress enviroment
Flatbed Operator (Current Employee) –  Littleton, CODecember 7, 2017
it was a good job entering the industry but poorly managed. good group of guys just low expectation of growth with in the company and there are not PTO'S or benefits with the company. and you work more than 40 hrs a week
Production Machinist
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Chino, CANovember 8, 2016
Completed many different production jobs, the same way for many long years.

The work was the same type but I did enjoy getting to do some R & D work for engineering some time.

My co workers were great to work with,

The hardest part of job was getting dirty, a very dirty work in environment.

The management was fine very understanding if you made a mistake.

The pay was ok and I did get overtime and that was the most enjoyable part of job extra money.
Pros
good stable work
Cons
no advancement
Good Place to Work
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 17, 2016
It is a good place to work. The company strives to ensure that it employee's have a balance between work and home. In the role I hold, the job can be stressful as you are dealing with people who are out of work for medical reason.
Pros
Monday through Friday job
Cons
Lack of training
Great job I do in interest
BAF, Armed Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  BAF airfield Afghanistan US Military BaseJune 30, 2016
Every day starts with a management level review with our client, looking at the previous day's performance and issues, then looking ahead to challenges facing us today, such as resource issues, special requirements, etc. This review is then flowed down to our team on the shop floor so they also understand the expectation for the day ahead, and we value their input in planning how we will address the day's challenges. After that each day is different. A lot of time is spent reviewing the effectiveness of our quality systems and processes as we strive to continually improve our productivity and quality, there are HR issues to manage, business planning, resource and capacity planning, reviewing status of projects we're running, training, and whenever we have quality issues I'm part of problem solving teams to get to the root cause and introduce improvements.
Pros
Free Lunches, and getting new clients
Cons
medical care and Vacations
Excellent
Batch Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 14, 2016
Great People Smart People
Relaxed environment facing the mountains. Emphasis on the employee. Face to face environment makes you really know your co-workers again.
Transition
Short Term Disability Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2016
The Reed Group purchased our line of business from the employer I was working for as of January 2015 and the transition to The Reed Group has been a challenge. I am currently adjusting to the changes that we are now facing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
compensation
managing fmla
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 10, 2016
I love interacting with different customers that was the best part of the job, now the supervisors that something different
Gained valuable Production Support Analyst skills working here
Production Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 1, 2016
Good variety of software productst. Worked alot with Developer groups to get bugs or enhancements submitted, fixed, and deployed to production.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 26, 2016
Wonderful growing company and environment to work for and great coworkers. They care about their employees and you can move up within the company.
Poor planning by management
NCM (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 16, 2016
Company has grown faster then it can staff for. This has created long hours, large caseloads and poor moral. Was once a great place to work but now it isn't.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor working conditions
No Stability
project manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 14, 2016
This company is going through growth and acquisition. They do not know the direction of the company. No one knows where they will be in a year.
Pros
Nice office, work from home 1 day a week.
Cons
old technology, bad processes
Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CODecember 22, 2015
Very high volume Call center, Nice office, Nice coworkers,Training needs to be more job specific, Competitive pay,Great location.
Productive and fun loving place to work
Jr. Unix Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge,UKSeptember 24, 2015
I worked with an amazing team of colleague whom i learnt alot of skills from,The most enjoyable part was that managment was very supportive and interested in our professional growth.
Busy time of year
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 13, 2015
Manage financial transactions, posting debits and credits, producing financial statements, and recording all transactions for several companies. . Manage payroll and prepare payroll tax returns. Prepare Indiana sales tax returns and personal property tax assessments. Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership returns. Train clients on QuickBooks Accounting software.
Pros
Work environment was good
Cons
My work was a lower skill than previously
awesome place
Transporter/Driver (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 3, 2015
I love my supervisor and the people I work with. we have become very close and I love the fact that I get to drive different cars on a daily basis.
Very family oriented
Controller (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 21, 2015
I was trusted to do my job and prioritize my workload without being supervised. My co-workers are like family. The hardest part of my job is the high expectations I put upon myself an my co-workers.
Pros
Not being micro-managed
Cons
Atmosphere
Enjoyed my co workers
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOApril 20, 2015
I enjoyed my co workers and residents. This was my first job after I obtained my diploma as a Medical Office Assistant. I love the medical field and they made it easy to work there.
Hassle-free supply work
Supply Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, ENGApril 3, 2015
Great team of pro-active people keen to find you work in various educational areas.
Easy sign-up process and great communication at all times.
Pros
flexibility, communication
Fun and exciting place to work
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 1, 2014
A typical day at work includes interacting with our clients on a daily basis. While challenging at times it is a fun and laid back environment to work in. I learned new software when I took this job on and was taught to prepare individual tax returns. On a daily basis I file paperwork, call clients and do payroll when it is due. The most enjoyable part of my job would be getting to know our clients and building a relationship with them.
it is an excellent company. this is where i started everything.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDApril 22, 2014
i loved this job i made my own hours. made full time pay with part time work. the boss is the coolest dude in the world. he is a sweet heart he is like a father to me. he taught me so many things
Pros
Free lunch. free transport.made my own hours.
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REED. Our community is ready to answer.