ReferralGENIE™ Employee Reviews

Sneaky
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Canton, GASeptember 19, 2017
All the current 5 star reviews are all fake in an attempt to fill a sales position. If you actively monitor the job postings, you'll see the salary continually fluctuate. Interestingly, there is no Glassdoor reviews on this company unless you go under their parent company, Porch. Shady. Very shady. I'd avoid.
Great Place To Work
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, GASeptember 5, 2017
The ReferralGENIE family greeted me with a warm welcome on my first day, and we continue to do so for our new hires to this day! It is a huge team environment all working together to hit our goals. ReferralGENIE is a Game Changer for our employees and our clients.
Love It
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Canton, GASeptember 5, 2017
I have been working for the company for a few years. I learn from my team members and owners of the company on a weekly basis. I love that we now do beer Fridays with Pizza. Sales contests are also great fun.
Pros
Beer Fridays
Productive and fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, GAJuly 14, 2017
Awesome place to work. Great environment. Awesome management, schedule, growth potential and colleagues. There are no egos. Everyone does their job and treats eachother like family.
Pros
Growth potential
Cons
Great over all company and experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAJuly 11, 2016
My work load was managable and I loved what I did. I learned more about real estate and how it all works.All of upper mangament was a delight to work for.My co workers were the same. All wonderful. I enjoyed every aspect of the position and will miss them dearly.
Pros
Great work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReferralGENIE™. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3