Refresco US Inc. Employee Reviews

Last Resort Job
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKOctober 23, 2017
The Job itself is fine, its a lot of common sense. the biggest issue is management and supervisors people suppose to be leaders and an influence talking down to workers, harassment of female workers, among other concerns in the work place need to be looked in to. I do not know Refrescos CEO
Promote from within
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKSeptember 24, 2016
WPC promotes from within and provides paid training to those who are willing to put the effort into the company.

Management puts forth great efforts into finding the right person for the job. The interview process for management is tideous to say the least, but understand the processes and the necessary time needed to get to know the candidate and find the right fit...
Pros
Great Company
Lots of hours
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKJune 18, 2015
Start as a temporary employee. Made minimum wage. 90 days as temp. Work all 7 days of the week. Worked 12 hour shifts. Worked 84 hours per week. I was told after 90 days I'd go full time and make $9.00 an hour. My machine broke down or messed up at least once an hour which was very frustrating. It's a hot environment. I'd get off work dripping with sweat and smelling like carbonation.
Pros
TV in breakroom
Cons
7 day work week, 12 hour days, minimum wage
Production factory with no chance to progress through companys rankings
Blending Operator (Former Employee) –  Wharton, NJMay 20, 2015
A typical day at work was to show up and clock in at 10 pm and go directly to my work station in the process room. Here, I would exchange information with an employee from second shift who worked the line and I take control of the line after his shift is over. I would do my job from 10 to 630 am. Co-workers were dilligent workers and did their job extremely well and were cooperative at all times. Management was off, not too much communication between employees and management and not enough organization for company to progress forward. Unfortunately there was really no room for growth within company which made me unhappy.
everday 9 to 5 job
maint tech (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKNovember 12, 2014
Decent pay.Decent hours. They also had really decent benefits
Pros
pto program.gym membership
Cons
six to seven day work week
Great place to work!
Defective Raw Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wharton, NJSeptember 16, 2014
Whitlock was a great place to work because I learned a great deal of skills during my time there. Whitlock is big on cross training, so you get to learn different parts of the business within your department. The work environment is great as well, everyone is very competent, friendly, and hard working.
Pros
Great work environment and cross training.
Cons
Working under hot temperatures during the summer months.
Exposure to many beverage companies and many different audits.
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Wharton, NJMarch 6, 2014
Excellent opportunity to interact with many of the top beverage companies. Gained valuable experience with SQF, Silliker, AIB, Organic, and customer audits. Great management team.
Ok place to work but in need of overhaul
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKDecember 2, 2013
Great hourly employees but upper management in need of overhaul