Refresh Dental is one of the nation’s leading dental service organizations, providing affordable services from basic comprehensive care, to orthodontics and oral surgery, all under one roof and at a location close to you. We accept most dental insurance plans, and have flexible financing and payment options. Our goal is to make going to the dentist convenient with offices across Ohio and Pennsylvania. We have great dentists, the most amazing team, and state-of-the-art dental technology; making Refresh Dental the best option for healthier teeth and a happier you!
We currently have an opportunity at our Cranberry, PA. This position requires a highly skilled individual with exceptional customer service skills. They will be responsible for greeting and scheduling patients, collecting co-payments, presenting treatment plans, working to ensure schedules to meet production goals, and developing reports on production goals.
The primary focus of this position will be to:
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette and respond to telephone inquiries from potential patients.
- Greet and check in patients in professional and timely manner.
- Schedule, reschedule and confirm new patient appointments, promoting flexibility and care regarding appointment opportunities to patients seeking care and working to maintain full schedules and maintain office schedule flow.
- Ensure accurate communication to patients, and staff.
- Present financial policies and arrangements to patients, and collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage as appropriate.
- Prepare new patient charts.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment
- Experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurance preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Basic knowledge of dental terminology and contractual/financial terms
- Proven success managing relationships with external vendors.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectation.
Refresh Dental offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. An Equal Opportunity Employer.