North American Dental Group (NADG) is the Region’s leading dental service organization, providing access to care and affordable services from basic to comprehensive care, including orthodontics and oral surgery, all under one roof and at a location close to you. We accept most dental insurance plans, and have flexible financing and payment options. Our goal is to become the “Gold Standard” of dental healthcare in the communities we serve, including Ohio and Pennsylvania. We have great dentists, the most amazing team, and state-of-the-art dental technology and facilities; making NADG the best choice for healthier teeth and a happier you!
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Manager in our Cleveland region. In this position, you will oversee the daily administrative operations of the dental offices in your region, including providing leadership and guidance on a variety of areas such as: employee relations, patient relations, and achieving administrative operational goals. You will also be responsible for office profit & loss by partnering to manage patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, and controlling operations expenses. Administrative tasks such as financial report review, revenue posting, and staff payroll are a part of the operational responsibilities.
The primary focus of this position will be to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an assigned geographic area of multiple dental practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to office teams ensuring excellence in patient service, operational and financial results.
- Make effective decisions based on data analysis, organizational observations, and cost controls.
- Takes ownership by leading by example and being a positive role model through dress, behavior, and language.
- Manage office profit and loss, and achieving budgeted patient appointment goals through access to care initiatives, managing controllable expenses, and achieving goals.
- Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and Core Values
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams through training, coaching and motivating skills
- Build strong and productive partnerships with dentists and office teams.
- Ensure flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and government regulations.
- Identify opportunities within the region and creates improvement action plans to address gaps through people, performance, and process improvements.
- Ensure consistent communication of company priorities to office management teams.
- Work collaboratively with functional departments.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in related field or a minimum of four (4) years of equivalent experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ multi-unit experience in retail, healthcare, service or dental industries, or other fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
- Must be able to travel daily and use personal automobile in the assigned region. Limited overnight travel required.
- Knowledge of financial statements and retail principles.
- Must take ownership and act with a sense of urgency and commitment to resolve issues.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient and team expectations.
NADG offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 30+ days ago