Regal Beloit Employee Reviews

Decent work environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 11, 2017
Good place to work. The benefits and overtime are both decent. Time off always never changes. There are usually lots of opportunities to work overtime.
lunch room
Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  West Plains, MOMarch 7, 2017
not a family backing company...mgt only thinks of themselvesn woud rather buy toys for office people than buy needed equipment for plant ie. new ladders to improve safety morale in plant terrible
Pros
its a job
Cons
very bad attitudes from mgt
Challenging
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Black River Falls, WIFebruary 17, 2017
I enjoyed working here very much. It was a lot of learning and new challenges daily. Pleasant working conditions, lots of overtime available and advancement opportunities.
Pros
Good pay, great hours, helpful hr department
Cons
There isn't much else in BRF. WI.
Sad management, belittle hourly workers.
Microcentric S&O (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INFebruary 10, 2017
Management is incredibly poor, there is almost a predetermined path for some of you're willing to be a yes man. Hourly workers are treated like scum at times. Healthcare is absolutely awful.
Pros
None.
Cons
Health care, too many to name
cnc machinist
machinist (Former Employee) –  Shopiere, WIFebruary 4, 2017
if your skilled,look elsewhere,this place is a joke,1st shift is the spoiled favs,2nd , you barely get raises and the lead is worthless, no machining knowledge what so ever,he,i could rant for a hour,co workers were great but nobody seems to happy,
Pros
none, its a job
Cons
trying to get raises and stay out of corrective action
Great Place
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TnJanuary 13, 2017
Typical day at work is comfortable.
Learned allot and grew while working here.
Management and Directors are respectful.
Co workers are respectful
Hardest part about the job is easy.
Working out issues is the most enjoyable part
A Typical Day At Work
Machine Operator Punch Press (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 30, 2016
A typical day of working would be like just same as everyday but each and every day you learn something that you enjoy as an employee. When we have lunch we socialize with other co-workers and get to know management each other well. The hardest part of the job is setting up the die and setting the machine. The most enjoyable part is when the machine is running good and well, doing its job.
Pros
You get to work and build things like, motors and generators, etc.
Cons
Con about it is that you have to use alot of your arm strength and its heavy
Review
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 3, 2016
This is a great place to work at, loved the atmosphere and the people. Management is great, definite sense of family. I loved what working there and would recommend it to anyone.
productive
head winder (Former Employee) –  Neillsville, WINovember 28, 2016
Regal has many choices that you are able to advance your career in and out of the company. The hourly pay is well for all employees. The over time that is aloud is very open to the employees
Pros
great communication
Cons
n/a
Process Tech II
Process tech ii (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYNovember 1, 2016
Great job of you want no life, no management support, or anything else. If you have personal things to take care of and need to use vacation they will fight you for it.
Cons
Overall a good place to work
Painter/Lead (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIOctober 26, 2016
Overall my coworkers mad the job fun. Although worked many long hours up to 15 hours a day at times and sacrificed family time when I was a team leader after being a painter I know I made a differences to serve our customers
Pros
people are fun to work with, pay was okay
Cons
Benifits are bad and Bosses micromanage
Execellent place to work with execellent benifits.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  MissouriOctober 17, 2016
As a dedicated employee i was enjoyed as much as i enjoyed the work place.Although the econemy has taken many downward spirals as a laborer it seemed even harder to keep my job cause it was being outsourced to different countries.
Pros
awseome freindly co-workers
Cons
work leaving the country
only family
Assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Black River Falls, WIOctober 13, 2016
if you arent related they dont `care about you. i had the highest percentage for the enitre time i worked there. but since i was disliked cause i wasnt known. i was laid off
People were great
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, MOSeptember 19, 2016
They would train u one way then they would want u to learn another. The people were good to work with but the changes were horrible. They move people around to much they pretty much throw u to the wolves and expect u to know everything.
Pros
Cons
Very short breaks and had to walk a block if u were a smoker
The workplace and management were good but left room for improvement.
Maitenance (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, MOSeptember 10, 2016
The workplace was usually very hot but still maintained a vibrant atmosphere, The days usually went by relatively fast and were fill with new learning experiences. The management was good however the didn't seem to care to much for there employees opinions, The coworkers were all lighthearted usually unless under a lot of stress. The hardest part of the Job was finding something to do once we had finished with our assigned tasks. However the best part was probably on days where we got to choose what we did.
Pros
multiple breaks and free drinks.
Cons
management lacking responsibility
Enjoyable people and workplace,
Project Engineer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Union Grove, WIAugust 31, 2016
I would come to work before I was required to communicate with third shift employees. I would stay later than required to do the same with second shift employees.
During the first shift I would supervise two or three Autocad (ACAD) drafters and work on new designs and do performance testing on completed designs.
I also worked closely with sales and production managers as well as customer personnel.
The hardest part of the job was to convince assembly/production employees that my design will be easy to assemble and perform as intended.
The best part was seeing the smile on their face when they realized they have accomplished a task we were working on.
Pros
Security
Cons
Compensation and Healthcare
Fast changing enviornment
Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WIAugust 23, 2016
Company changed fast and applied the new IT technology in time and used this IT to consolidate the business to improve efficiency. I learn a lot from my 5 years experience there.
closed
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 18, 2016
Regal Beloit is now closed, which is why I left there. I knew that they were starting the process of closing the doors on the factory and started looking for other work before I placed my family in danger.
Wausau
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2016
Regal Beloit is a growing global company that values it's people. Regal continues to acquire companies and integrate them into their culture. I have worked at the company for over 20 years and it continues to be a good place to work.
good job ambient
Production Leader (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 7, 2016
managment 50 people an three differents areas, Stamping, Rotor die casting and ens shields aluminun casting mantain production line running according wit the schedule, coordinate activities with quelity and maintenance departments fill all production reports, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regal Beloit. Our community is ready to answer.