Regal Beloit

Regal Beloit Employer Reviews

it was a job
Die Cast Operator (Former Employee), Springfield, MODecember 20, 2014
Pros: got to work overtime
Cons: closed the doors
A lot of stress to work there didn't how long it was to last. They told us they were closing ! so everyone got worrid
good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee), McAllen, TXSeptember 9, 2014
is a really good place to work It has taught me a lot for future work areas and the work area is good. One has a good time while working with others.
great people
Assembler/Tester (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDJuly 20, 2014
Pros: good working hours and great benifits
Cons: lunch was a little short
great people to work for, they always seem to have something planned for picnics, employee appreciation and good fun
learning experience
CNC Operator/Machinist (Former Employee), MOJune 25, 2014
Pros: good benifets
Cons: midnight shift
The job was very difficult in so many ways. Learned how to use computerized machines, The hardest part of the job was working midnight shift.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Black River Falls, WIApril 24, 2014
paid for management classes to further my advancement. hours were good staff was easy to work with open door policy
Great coworkers and great work culture
Electromagnetic Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 5, 2014
Pros: great american culture, knowledgeable people, very helpful, very friendly
Cons: not applicable
I worked for this company about 1 year. I was hired to improve their existing products and invent new products. Unfortunately,due to some family and work related problems I had to live them. It was the best company I had ever worked for.

My coworkers were great people with original American culture. because I felt I wouldn't stay with them, I really worked hard (day and night even in my vacations) to do something important for them.

I made two inventions that I'm sure they have benefited from them. After my last presentations (regarding my inventions), almost all of them really respected me much more and congratulated me for what I had brought to their company in such a short time. Nobody became jealous, it was all respect and respect.

When they knew about my leaving them, almost everyone sent me email or came to my desk and wished me good luck. Even one of the managers invited all my close coworkers (friends actually) for a lunch while asked everybody to wear tie and suits (I would wear a tie on Mondays)!

It was the friendliest office I have ever worked in my life. Sometimes I feel sorry that I had to leave them!

I wish all them good luck! And again thank them for their support during my work there.
Large Company
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 24, 2014
Great International business. Career options in abundance if you are ready to relocate.
fun employees
maintenance (Former Employee), Lincoln, MOJanuary 23, 2014
first job enjoyed working there people were great and interesting, able to work and still have a life, good first job
Good work atmosphere and laid back
Material Handler (Former Employee), Morehead, KYDecember 19, 2013
I liked working for this company but got laid off because they lost some business.
Fun Work Place
Techno-functional Consultant (Current Employee), Grafton, WIDecember 10, 2013
Have a good with the team work in the present organization. Management was so caring about the employees. Learned a lot on real time expreince.
My viewpoints on Regal Beloit
Material Handler / Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Leesport, PAOctober 12, 2013
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: hourly wage
a typical day starts with downloading work orders off computer separating them by departments and by priority. From there I go to the warehouse and begin by pulling motors off our racking system. After that I stage motors by departments and by the priority in which they need to be delivered. In general my coworkers seem to work well together as a team. I would have to say the hardest part of my job is trying to find space in our small warehouse to store our vast inventory. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job is at the end of the day after what seemed to be in impossible task. Everything seems to comes together. Example motors are delivered trucks are loaded with the proper items and documentation and sent on their way.
Enjoyed working there
Machine Operator (Former Employee), ILSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches sometime
Cons: short breaks
People were fun to work with, and the management always treated me well. The work was not that hard.
fun place to work nice clean atmosphere with ping pong table basketball goal and bicycles to get you to one side of the warehouse to the other
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Plainfield, INAugust 19, 2013
Pros: pizza party
my typical day at work was to show up on time work with consistency. I learned to be accurate the management was friendly and fair the coworker were nice and did'nt mind helping out if needed there was not really a hard part of the job and the most enjoyable part was lunch time
productive place with ping pong table
tool &die technitian (Current Employee), McAllen, TXJune 28, 2013
Pros: free lunch on trainings programs orkaisan activities
Cons: healt care for the whole family, vacation
great company with oportunities of participation in gambas ,5s ,lean six sigma etc,
good place to work, nice co-workers
Assembly (Current Employee), Black River Falls, WISeptember 3, 2012
Pros: learing new knowledge as well as working with difficult people at times.
Cons: cut in hours right now
I leraned alot of knowledge, I like the challange that I have to keep 3-4 lines going ( it gets hectic at times) time goes fast, help pick orders when I do not have anything going on as well as help spiddering ( grease endbells ect).
Good place to work for.
Assembler C (Former Employee), West Plains, MOAugust 31, 2012
Great hours for shifts, and really nice place for a factory job.
Outsourcer of American Jobs
Software Supply Chain Architect (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 15, 2012
Pros: near milwaukee
Cons: see review
The people (Senior Manager and below) I worked with at the company were nice. The entire IT staff was either from India on an H1B or an L1. They rotated L1s in and out of the country every 6 months and kept them in India at their Indian center so in practice the L1s were just a cover. The Indian people were great to work with but it is discouraging when on a project of nearly 30 people I was basically the only American. The CIO tried to strong arm me into taking a rate cut on a signed contract 2 weeks before Christmas holiday. Pretty low down. The 2 or 3 really talented people they had were stuck working 60-80 hours on multiple projects in fear of losing the Visa. When people had a chance to bolt to another company they did - as the technical lead did and he was average at best (making a 40K bump at a consulting company). This usually occurred after getting H1B status. So they don't pay real well comparatively and they rarely hire Americans in IT.
production company
toolmaker (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 9, 2012
This was a new company which just started about a year ago and everything was still basically in the first stage and still finding out what all was needed. Some production was been made and I basic made details for the dies that was in house or details for the presses.
Good people
Connector (Former Employee), Lebanon, MOJuly 3, 2012
All I can say it was a pretty good place to work, good people.Good environment. Kept things safe.
Machinist
Set up Machinist (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMay 4, 2012
Pros: small shop
Cons: 2nd shift
Set up and programmed cnc lathes for operations. Made own offsets and learned how to edit programms.