Regal Beloit Employee Reviews in United States

people were nice and enjoyed working with them
Electrical Mechanical assembler (Former Employee) –  Franksville, WIMarch 22, 2016
my days went by pretty fast until work got slow
I learned about reading schematics better and different processes
I really enjoyed the people I worked with.
I enjoyed the team atmosphere
Pros
Earned Personal Time and 2 weeks vacation
Cons
no chance for advancement opprotunities
excelent place to work but the company is relocating
Packer / inspector (Current Employee) –  Erwin, TNMarch 6, 2016
great place to work. People rarely quit so most of my co-workers are like family. management are very helpful and see to it that you have the tools to do your job.
A challenging work place
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 26, 2015
A typical work day is very challenging due to an aging workforce and machinery that rarely stays up and running. What I have learned from my day to day routine is how to plan for events that have not happened so when an issue comes up, you are ready for it and you can keep moving with out much lost time. Even though the work force is aging, the workers are the best part of the job. Utilizing an individuals experience and growing from there knowledge is exciting. The most difficult part of the work day is not knowing if there will be coverage or parts to keep the machinery running and always feeling that you are in a claw back mode.
Pros
The hours are great
Cons
The company has failed to maintain there equipment
Changing Environment
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDNovember 18, 2015
We have recently gone through an acquisition by Regal Beloit purchasing our Business unit away from our previous ownership. The job environment is pleasant however due to loss in market sales for the Oil and Gas industry, jobs have become a bit more stressful and fears of job security have become more realized. Compensation is low when compared with market data, and room for advancement is minimal. Work force is pleasant and we have monthly luncheons as a business unit, celebrate families, and enjoy working together.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
No room for advancement, compensation is not in line with market data.
A very productive place to work
Grinder (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 21, 2015
Learned multiple things about running centerless grinder, and a tandem press. You would have multiple situations come about in which you had to prepare for and solve.
sent best jobs to mexico
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOAugust 27, 2015
was good place to work until poor management has sent the best jobs to mexico and other overseas locations.Poor and uncaring office and human resources personnel have contributed to the downfall.
good plACE
CNC OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  CLINTON WIAugust 17, 2015
Fun people to work with. Had transportation issue in the past. Now that all that is clear looking to be employed with a business like regal
Benefite and pay
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 8, 2015
Paid well and good benefits. Most of the management didnt really know manufacturing. Spent money on painting the floors and not on machine upkeep.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
weak management
Great team of co-workers
Warranty Manager (Former Employee) –  Leesport, PAApril 15, 2015
We had a great team of employees in Leesport. The job allowed me the autonomy to perform my job duties with little obstruction.
Job moved to Mexico
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 30, 2015
My day started out at 6:00 in the morning. Came in and checked out paper work to see what machines I needed to set up. Set up machines and ran production as needed. Learned to read paper work and set up machines for production. Learned to use and read dial settings and read calipers. Had a good supervisor and was there to answer questions to help out as needed. Had the best co-workers you could ever ask for, we were more like family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge and the people. The hardest part of the job was watching them take out machine after machine and moving them to Mexico, watching friend after friend getting laid off and losing there job.
Pros
great people
Cons
no raises for the last ten years and poor health care
Supportive environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tipp City, OHJanuary 8, 2015
While there was no micromanagement, there was saturation at the middle management level. This is a great company to work for, especially because exercise programs and exercise space were offered. There were some glitches in the system. That's common when a company undergoes a take-over, though.
it was a job
Die Cast Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 20, 2014
A lot of stress to work there didn't how long it was to last. They told us they were closing ! so everyone got worrid
Pros
got to work overtime
Cons
closed the doors
good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 9, 2014
is a really good place to work It has taught me a lot for future work areas and the work area is good. One has a good time while working with others.
great people
Assembler/Tester (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDJuly 20, 2014
great people to work for, they always seem to have something planned for picnics, employee appreciation and good fun
Pros
good working hours and great benifits
Cons
lunch was a little short
learning experience
CNC Operator/Machinist (Former Employee) –  MOJune 25, 2014
The job was very difficult in so many ways. Learned how to use computerized machines, The hardest part of the job was working midnight shift.
Pros
good benifets
Cons
midnight shift
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Black River Falls, WIApril 24, 2014
paid for management classes to further my advancement. hours were good staff was easy to work with open door policy
Great coworkers and great work culture
Electromagnetic Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 5, 2014
I worked for this company about 1 year. I was hired to improve their existing products and invent new products. Unfortunately,due to some family and work related problems I had to live them. It was the best company I had ever worked for.

My coworkers were great people with original American culture. because I felt I wouldn't stay with them, I really worked hard (day and night even in my vacations) to do something important for them.

I made two inventions that I'm sure they have benefited from them. After my last presentations (regarding my inventions), almost all of them really respected me much more and congratulated me for what I had brought to their company in such a short time. Nobody became jealous, it was all respect and respect.

When they knew about my leaving them, almost everyone sent me email or came to my desk and wished me good luck. Even one of the managers invited all my close coworkers (friends actually) for a lunch while asked everybody to wear tie and suits (I would wear a tie on Mondays)!

It was the friendliest office I have ever worked in my life. Sometimes I feel sorry that I had to leave them!

I wish all them good luck! And again thank them for their support during my work there.
Pros
great american culture, knowledgeable people, very helpful, very friendly
Cons
not applicable
Large Company
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 24, 2014
Great International business. Career options in abundance if you are ready to relocate.
fun employees
maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, MOJanuary 23, 2014
first job enjoyed working there people were great and interesting, able to work and still have a life, good first job
Good work atmosphere and laid back
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Morehead, KYDecember 19, 2013
I liked working for this company but got laid off because they lost some business.