Regal Nissan Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
short time
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 18, 2016
was disappointed that I was released on day 89 of a 90 day trial period. Was only told that due to a lack of work, the position was eliminated.

I learned Ovation Payroll software and setup the accounting interface from Payroll to ADP Dealer Services. This was only on an excel sheet before I was able to input.
Pros
great office manager
Cons
No discussion with the controller
Well managed working environment
parts sales (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 25, 2015
I loved working for this company and if I would of had more room to go i would have loved to stay. I wanted to proceed to my dental career and unfortunately Nissan was in my future. Great company to work for and wonderful staff.
Pros
great people, fun, outgoing, laid-back
Cons
wasn't my career choice
Great Place to Work
Client Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 14, 2013
My time at Regal consisted of being both a sales person and a Client Relations Representative. I enjoyed the time that I spent working with this employer. The work was rewarding when you were able to get a person the vehicle they really wanted, but it was lack-luster when management began to go downhill. I no longer work there because of a dispute between a co-worker and myself, where the coworker was believed over me, the senior of us with the company. I was also let go on THE DAY I was supposed to be receiving my health coverage.
Pros
free saturday lunches, rewarding experience, great pay!
Cons
snooty managers, sexist policies
Great workplace with great co-workers and management.
Driver/Sales (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 10, 2012
A typical day at work was receiving the stock order then routing the deliveries and delivering parts all day. Once promoted a great deal of knowledge was obtained from sales, learning parts, computer programs for inventory and invoices, shipping/receiving and customer service. Management was great as were the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the heat in the summer. The job overall was the most enjoyable.
Pros
free lunches on saturdays, $100 cash bonus per year of employment, great pay.
Cons
working 65-70 hours per week.
see other reviews
New and Used Vechile Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 7, 2015
great place to work. lots of management input. great training. always updated and kept current with all dealerdhips information
Pros
unlimited incom
Cons
sometimes very long hours

4.3