REGAL STAFFING

REGAL STAFFING Employer Reviews

I learned alot about working on docks loading and unloading trucks by hand .
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 18, 2014
It was okay the management was not so good over there but the people I work with were good people.
fun and exciting place to work and gain skills
Order Selector (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: easy- going environment
Cons: low salary
I've really enjoy my job. I've gained a wealth of knowledge. My co-workers and supervisors have really allowed me to flourish, taking every oppurtunity to teach me the ins and outs of our business
temp to hire
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 29, 2014
I enjoyed working with this company 8 hours days 30 minute lunches it was great
productive
Packer/Quality Control (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 20, 2014
A typical day at work was adventurous. I enjoyed working wit my co-workers.
average
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJune 20, 2014
good stepping stone of a company to get some experience under your belt while looking for something better.
Typical Work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Arlington TxJune 19, 2014
It was your basic Temporary service. A lot of second shifts, but getting paid every week is beneficial
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Grove city, ohioApril 22, 2014
When I worked there I did a verity of things. I moved product around the warehouse. I unloaded product onto conveyer belts. I also did data entry.
Horrible Management...
Forklift Operator / Trainer (Former Employee), College Park, GaFebruary 4, 2014
At first the job seemed pretty cool but the longer I stayed the more I grew not to be fond of the management. Most of my co-workers came and did their jobs and some came to play as if it was high school. I always came in ready to work, never play!! A typical day at work would be me coming in for work (always at least 10 mins early) get straight to work, go maybe train a few people. Work my butt off then go on break, call my wife talk for a brief second to tell her how my day is going, then back to work I go. The hardest part about the job would be working with the people that take the job as a joke and spend the whole day playing instead of working and men like me work hard, not to mention all the people that cant find a job. The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be the brief second I get to speak to my wife as she keeps me motivated.
Shipping & reserving
Forklift Driver, order puller (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: many hours as needed, clean work inverment, good team leaders
Cons: short breaks, longer mile distance
Arrived 6:00 am print day time labels for out going orders,unload over nite trailers, restock racks for orders of day, after or when needed I'll help ordered pullers pull day orders
Great job placements.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great people and the assignments were the best.
Woking with a temporary situation
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXJanuary 2, 2014
It seems that until we see all the effects of insurance and expansion issues we will (those with my qualifications) continues to see companies leave traditional hiring to agency';s.
Not ideal for an adult
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 30, 2013
This company sends you places that do not allow you to work longer than 2 weeks, even though you are always told you have an option to go permanent. I wish they would give the true length of assignments.
Productive fun place to work.
Computer Technician/Quality Assurance (Former Employee), College Park, GASeptember 27, 2013
Cons: temporary assignments
Temporary assignment only. all technical skills . Everything I enjoyed.
warehouse constrittion worker
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 4, 2013
Pros: wiling too learn
I Learned a lot from working at Regal staffing warehose worker and heavy constrition work,jennifer was a nice boss and co-worker and the hardest part was the Texas heat and management tried to keep work and some jobs didn't pay much
great job
Order Puller (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2013
i learned a lot on this job...i loved it. Very organize. Very safe
a great company to work for
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 13, 2013
Pros: paid vacation
they take good care of the empolyee and the found you work asap
warehouse
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 25, 2013
reporting to job sites and perform duties required to complete task assigned by supervisor.
Jobs are ok but the main office needs to be moved
Desktop Repair (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJanuary 8, 2013
The company overall is ok but they need to work on locations to better fit the average person without a car. However they do allow help to those who have home troubles and work around them enough.
Fast paced.
Dismantler (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: high energy.
Seasonal work that I enjoyed because of the challenge everyday.
Don't work for this agency if you expect to get paid
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Flower MoundDecember 19, 2012
The jobs that they assign you are your typical temp jobs, but what I dislike the most about this agency is that they don't get you your paychecks on time. I turned in my direct deposit information three times and never got it set up. The first two times they lost my information and the last time, they just simply "forgot". My assignment ended where I was working 3 weeks ago, and I have yet to get paid for the last week that I had worked there. I have called the office and corporate several times and all they have to say is that they are waiting on the package to arrive from FedEx. You would think after 3 weeks they would just re-issue new checks, but don't be fooled because I still haven't been paid. There have been several times where I got paid a week later than I should have, but that's just normal to them. The office staff has no sympathy for others not getting paid for their work, so please look elsewhere when considering working for an agency.

About REGAL STAFFING

Regal Staffing Services is a full service company providing clerical, technology, professional, light industrial and direct hire – Read more