Regan Technologies Corporation is seeking both "contract" and "full time" candidates for numerous positions with one of our premier clients throughout Metro New York. These positions are long term contract engagements with a few that are full time from day 1. We are seeking diverse Sr. SFDC Business Analysts/PM's that can wear "many hats" and have hands-on configuration and security experiences.
These are immediate needs!
Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems across functional areas
- Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, clearly stating project scope
- Act as liaison between business units and Project Team in all areas of support and enhancements.
- Interact daily with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively work to resolve client issues
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows. * Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements documents. * Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Apply deep function knowledge of CRM systems to customer needs and requirements
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans * Recommend changes in configuration, maintenance, and standards * Train user personnel in the use of the system
- Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations
- Identify current data gaps
- Prepare and analyze data conversion requirements
- Define system interface requirements * Work directly and effectively with client implementation team
- SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, Workday
Prior experience will SalesForce.com required
10+ years’ experience in the field of Business Systems and IT
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience
7+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com application * Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk with you today!