Regency Albany Employee Review

View all Regency Albany reviews

Good care and personal attention for the residents.
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Albany, ORFebruary 19, 2017
On a typical day, the staff arrives and works together to organize, and make a game plan for the day. I learned a new clinical documentation and interdisciplinary communication program, and how to improvise in the event of system issues. The management is present and supportive for the most part, and usually do their best to attend to the needs of both staff and residents. Staff works together to provide good care, although the relatively remote location of the facility prevents requisite staffing numbers at times. I found that when I brought a positive attitude in the door, I was able to influence others to put their best foot forward.
Pros
Personalized patient care due to the small size of the facility. Respect for the concerns of staff, residents and their families.
Cons
Staffing issues, low pay and benefits, management turnover.

Other Regency Albany Employee Reviews

Cna job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORJune 15, 2016
Helped residence with there ADL's, make there lives easier. helped them get them feed. Get them bath or showered. Loved helping the residence make their day better and being their for them. Love making a difference in their day
Worked me a like a dog and beat me at the end.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany OregonJuly 19, 2015
I was working 6 days a weeks for 6 months and I never got a break they let me go because of Reconstruction of the company. I didnt feel like I was a vauled employee and I wouldnt work there again, or tell anyone to apply there for a great workplace.