Regency Beauty Institute is a growing, nationally-recognized cosmetology education provider. By building and operating convenient, upscale, retail-oriented campuses and centralizing admissions and student services functions utilizing proprietary technologies, Regency has redefined the way beauty education is delivered. Headquartered in St. Louis Park, MN, Regency was founded as a single campus in Minneapolis in 1950 and has grown to 89 campuses in 20 states.
Position overview: The admissions representative is a member of the cross-functional enrollment team comprised of admissions representatives, advisors and financial aid counselors. The Admissions Representative is the initial point of contact responsible for inbound leads and guiding prospective students interested in a career in cosmetology to Regency campuses nationwide. Candidates should be vibrant, self-motivated, dynamic, and professional over achievers who possess a positive “can do” attitude and a strong work ethic.
Given the student service and support orientation of this role, it is essential that the individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable schedule and be able to work mandatory overtime when necessary, in the discretion of management, to meet company needs.
Reports to: Admissions Supervisor
Schedule: Full-time, evenings required, some flexibility
Location: Regency Headquarters, St. Louis Park, MN
- Work cohesively with the area team Admissions Representatives and Advisors in order to facilitate outstanding service to prospective students.
- Consistent, professional and effective contact with prospects
- Respond to inquiries about Regency Beauty Institute programs and services
- Schedule appointments for tours of campuses
- Work tirelessly on the phone to consult prospective students on the value of Regency’s cosmetology program
Skills and experience required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong rapport building skills
- Experience in cosmetology industry and/or education a plus
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Results orientation
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Desire to succeed
- 3 years customer service experience or education equivalent