About Regency Beauty Institute
Regency Beauty Institute is a nationally recognized cosmetology education provider. By building and operating convenient, upscale, retail-oriented campuses and centralizing admissions and student services functions utilizing proprietary technologies, Regency has redefined the way beauty education is delivered. Headquartered in St. Louis Park, MN, Regency was founded as a single campus in Minneapolis in 1950 and has grown to 89 campuses in 20 states.
The Assistant Campus Marketing is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of Regency’ marketing initiatives that drive offline leads, support local campus marketing efforts including services and retail marketing, and build brand awareness.
Due to the significant responsibilities of this role, it is essential that this position be filled on a full-time basis only.
Reports to: Campus Marketing Manager
Schedule: Full time
Location: Regency headquarters in Saint Louis Park, MN
- Identification, negotiation and execution of local campus marketing activities that support enrollment and retention efforts
- Execution of campus service and retail promotions that drive measureable results.
- Strategic planning and support of High School recruitment activities.
- Management and promotion of student contests and scholarship programs.
- Lead initiative with field operations team to facilitate campus participation in the identification and execution of local campus events and in sharing best practices among campuses.
- Management of competitive analysis including competitive shopping, literature collection and documenting sales processes and claims.
- Ownership for promotion of Regency career-building services and opportunities to prospects and students.
- Assist in the development of centralized campus support efforts and best practices with regional marketing managers as regional structure is created and evolves.
- Travel to campus locations may be required
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelors degree (in marketing, communications, or advertising preferred)
- 5years marketing and/or advertising experience, preferably within the beauty industry, multi –unit retail organization or marketing/advertising agency
- Media buying experience preferred
- Excellent organization and analytic skills
- Ability to track multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Excel