Regency Beauty Institute Employee Reviews

N/a
Lead Educator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2016
I do not wish to leave any comments concerning my position with this company. Thank you for the opportunity but I will pass.
Regency Beauty Institute
Campus Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 11, 2016
This a great company to work with if you are passionate about student success. You get to work with a great group of like minded people. I would recommend working with this company.
Not a very great environment to work/learn.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 13, 2015
A lot of rude staff that didn't really help anyone. Always some kind of confrontation between students and staff. I learned how to cut, color, and highlight hair. Satisfy my customers who came in for their hair needs.
Educator
Cosmetology Instructor (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VANovember 19, 2015
Overall Regency was a great place to work. The school tries to be consistent in teaching all of the students the same information. However the rotating schedule sometimes was difficult.
I am Productive, Dependable, and Love working with students!
Cosmetology Instructor (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 4, 2015
I enjoy working in the cosmetology field as an Instructor. Teaching the future people in this industry makes me happy, I also enjoy watching students grow and reach their full potential as a student then go on to bigger and better things in the industry.
productive
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOOctober 15, 2015
Its fair. With any job you'll have pros and cons. Its fair overall, things change often sometimes for the good, sometimes it takes a few adjustments.
Pros
relationships built and compensation
Cons
culture
Creative and fun!
Student Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNOctober 14, 2015
Very fast paced. Excellent management and I loved my team! The culture of the company is awesome, the nature of the business depending on the department may not always be as great!
Productive workplace
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNOctober 1, 2015
The process in how thing work changes too often which can create a negative customer experience. The culture is strong and so is the dynamic of personalities is strong. Manager thankfully want to see their team succeed.
Pros
Co workers are amazing
Cons
No work/life balance
enjoyable until studio luma
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2015
wasn't a bad place to work until they came up with studio luma. It took the fun out of teaching. students didn't have fun like they used too.
The students and my coworkers are a lot of fun.
Educator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2015
Each day I would have a group meeting with the students, then assist them in any way they need to make their learning fun. I would help the student to provide any service that we offer on our menu to help our students leave the school and make a lot of money as a hairstylist.
Pros
doing something I love
Cons
30 min meal breaks and no overtime
Cosmetology School
Cosmetology Teacher (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 12, 2015
Great school, with a great curriculum. Everyone works well with each other. The main focus is to educate the students on a daily basis.
High-tech well thought-out school
Campus Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 5, 2015
Offers everything today's cosmetology student needs. Curriculum is top-notch with motivation at every mile-stone. Growth and travel opportunities for staff. Exciting place to work.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Quarterly meetings on Sunday.
WONDERFUL STAFF RELATIONS
Cosmetology Instructor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 29, 2015
-SIGN IN, PREPARE CLASSROOM, TAKE ATTENDANCE
-I LEARD FANTASIC MODER TEACHING METHODS
-HELPING STUDENTS WITH KEEPING ON TRACK WITH THEIR REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDING THEM TOWARDS THEIR CAREER GOALS
-WONDERFUL, SUPPORTIVE TEAM ORIENTED STAFF
-SEEING THEM GRADUATE AND GO FORTH INTO THE INDUSTRY TO BECOME THE SUCCESS THEY TRAINED SO HARD TO BECOME
-KNOWING THEY ARE READY AND PREPARED TO ACCOPLISH ALL THEY SET OUT TO DO IN THEIR NEW CAREERS
Pros
SUPPORTIVE TAEM, ROTATING WEEKENDS, MONITARY COMPENSATION, AND BENIFETS
Cons
NIGHT PROGRAM NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Regency Beauty Institute is a great place to work. The company is only 12 years old and it is a forward focused company.
Lead Educator (Current Employee) –  Winston SalemJuly 9, 2015
Studio Luma is the new curriculum that the student artists learn by and they get to follow the classes at their own pace, no more boring lectures. The filmbook gives the student artist more time one on one with their educators.
productive work place
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 27, 2015
working for regency was very productive and a great learning experience for the real world it showed you how to communicate with top levels of management and corporate and gave you a chance to meet some great people.
Pros
great hours
Cons
some times stressful
Good Benifits
Career Coach (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 12, 2015
I have learned many great things from Regency and they have good benefits, but there are not a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good Benifits and great fun place to work.
Cons
little to no room for advancement
Fun workplace
Licensed Educator (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMay 27, 2015
Fun and engaging under the right management. Co workers were awesome and I loved working with the students fulfilling their dreams.
Pros
Great training
i enjoyed going there
Cosmetology Student (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2015
Being a student at regency was amazing, the teachers were very professional and caring. this place had an awesome atmosphere, of course all placative their good and bad days but throughout it all i enjoyed it.
Great Compensation for Instructors
Cosmetology Instructor (Current Employee) –  MinneapolisMay 13, 2015
I've been an instructor with Regency for over 2 years, and have been very happy with compensation offered. They're the highest around that I've seen.
Fun Place to Work
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 12, 2015
The only thing I enjoyed about this company was the atmosphere and the people I worked with other than that the supervisors are very snobbish and there is no room to grow in the company I am more than sure the company will go under within the next few years they place all their money in branding and not enough in to the company.