REGENCY HOSPICE

REGENCY HOSPICE Employer Reviews

below average
Manager (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAMarch 27, 2014
Levels of management EVP vs VP have different goals. Operations and marketing speak well to another, but not well of each other. They often send different messages and they are very reactive VS proactive. Fix the problems prior to occuring, not after the fact. More apt to give a man a fish and feed him for a day, then to teach the man to fish and feed – more... him for a lifetime.
100% turnover. Longest employed employee = 9 months – less
Full-Time Case manager for Hospice patiets
Case Manager full-time (Former Employee), Aiken, SCSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: on-call
Great team to work with. Occasionally overwhelming with expectations at times unreasonable. May do caseload, admissions, and be on-call the same day. Not a great deal of support from management. The best group of nurses I've ever worked with.
Communicating staff which is very important
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee), South CarolinaAugust 3, 2013
It's hard to say what a typical day at hospice would be because you never know when you walk in the door what might happen with our patients that day. That is what I enjoy about my job, the different skills that I may need that particular day. I've learned that I need to be thankful for each day I am given as you never know what's in store. I manage – more... 33 volunteers and they are a blessing to me. Their commitment and love that they show to the patients never ceases to amaze me. The hardest part of my job is talking to families while they have their loved one on hospice. The most enjoyable part are the beautiful letters and notes we receive from caregivers thanking us for taking such good care of their loved one. – less
Terrible company to deal with!
Volunteer (Former Employee), Rock Hill SCMarch 27, 2013
Rock Hill SC - stay away from this crew - unprofessional, RUDE and unappreciative
Seeing my patients pleased with the care that I gave.Closer/personal one on one time with them
Hospice Aide (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 18, 2013
Meeting my patients needs to the fullest.Being able to have personal time to talk and listen to my patients.
Regency Hospice Certified Nursing Aide
Hospice Aide (Current Employee), Columbia SCFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: caring for patients and making a difference for them
Cons: patient load goes up and down, not good travel reimbursement and last minute changes to your daily schedule
travel from location to location Homes of patients or facilities. Assist patient with any ADL's that they need spend some time talking with patient and help patient feel comfortable and cared for.
I have learned that although working in Hospice is a very difficult job to work in it is a very rewarding job.
The hardest part of the job is seeing patients – more... in so much pain and seeing the family in so much sorrow.
The most enjoyable part of the job is making someone feel loved, cared about and happy during this time in their life. – less
not a good company to work for
hospice aide (Former Employee), nashvilleFebruary 7, 2013
Cons: low pay, bad communcation, dont care about staff, the worst hospice i ever worked for
the worst work place ever, dont care about employees, low pay. no compassion, all they care about is high pt loads
Loving and a blessing to work for
Hospice Volunteer (Current Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: keeping the clients and family members in a good mood .
Cons: saying that last goodbye to my client.
I enjoy the management staff and the employees. They are all compassionate people just as I am.
learned valuable information
RN-PRN (Former Employee), Murrells Inlet, SCJune 4, 2012
Pros: meeting wonderful patients and their family
Cons: low pay, family medicine md as med director.
I learned to care for a very different your of patient. Must be well learned pr a motivated self learner to work here
Flexible nurse, continous care
Nurse (Former Employee), League City, TXMay 25, 2012
Pros: ceu'c, cpr, educational tools
Cons: ensure safety and patient satifaction
Compassionate and caring nurse that is flexible.Assess,implement and evaluate patent care and outcome.
Bedside nursing that include total care with activities of daily living.Suction,wound care and pain management to dying patients.Keeping families at ease with situation at hand and offering respite care if needed.
Post-mortem care and report to authorities.

– June 11, 2013

cookeville was the worst place i ever worked, office staff very stuck up unprofessional no one with self respect stays long