Regency Hospital Company Employee Reviews in United States

Very helpful and caring place to work
COTA (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 14, 2016
This was a facility where it truly is a family atmosphere. All staff assisted others to improve the quality of care for the patients and families which were at the facility.
Pros
Staff works well together
Cons
Hospital closed
I loved working there. I enjoyed assisting those who needed help.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 13, 2016
This is a wonderful company to work for. This Company appreciated it's employees as well as aided in its patients' recovery.
great job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJune 14, 2016
Is a good place to work. The staff was friendly and care about the residents. I have enjoyed my time here and would recommended it to friends and family.
typical work day
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 28, 2016
A typical work day consist of admitting patients into the system along with answering the phone, and the call light all at once. Work job is fairly easy unless there are many things needed at once. I deal with alot employees attitude on a daily basis.
Pros
slow after 7 sometimes, nice people
Cons
short break, 2nd shift
rewarding place to work
staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMarch 2, 2016
too much favoritism shown towards certain people. Management was good, co workers not all of them did the work they were supposed to do, dressing changes etc. It was more of a social our than anything for them.
Pros
3 day work week 12 hour shifts
Cons
teamwork
productive place
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Dover, NJFebruary 18, 2016
It was a pleasure woking with them. A very strong work ethic all throughout the job. Also a very comfortable place to work at.
Great place to work. The people that work there are like one big family.
Pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJanuary 13, 2016
This particular hospital had patients that were very sick and needed around the clock care. It was very important to follow all guidelines at all times. The enitre staff was there to help the patients and make sure that their stay at the hospital was what it was supposed to be.
great staff
Regency Hospital of South Atlanta (Former Employee) –  GADecember 27, 2015
staff is great, close to my work and home, free lunch at times, will have to stay late some times, managers are nice.

I also enjoyed the park near the office.
Pros
close to home
Cons
unpredictable hours
I wouldn't take my dog to Toledo Regency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHDecember 22, 2015
If you want a chance to lose your RN license it's a great place to work. Ridiculous and unsafe patient load. High turn over with RNs as well as management. Cant keep a CNO or CEO more than a year at a time. 2 sentinel deaths in less than 24 hrs required corporate to come for approximately 4 months. Of course nothing changed the day they left. High drama...felt like I was in high school again. Be careful considering working at this facility. Consider your morals and ethics. No money is worth it! Usual work day consists of 5 patients....including ventilator support, dialysis, complex wound care...etc. Aides do not do vitals or blood sugars...etc. Med passes can take 3 hrs in the am. Patients do not recieve the care they deserve. I feel that if one would not take their family member or pet there, one should not work there!
Pros
Cons
everything
A good place to change lives
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 22, 2015
I learned a lot at this job it really open doors to me. My coworkers were good they had a lot of good qualities. I enjoyed my job because I got to learn a lot of medical labs.
Company is no longer in business
CEO (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 5, 2015
Company is no longer in business was sold to Select, Company CEO and CFO were some of the best I've worked for.
There was a lot of relocation and reorganization that occurred.
Pros
Great CEO
Cons
Company was being sold
Busy nursing home
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 21, 2015
Great teamwork at the nursing home. I made sure my patients were taking care of and the staff were very helpful. The patients their were like family to me. The staff comes together and get the job done.
Pros
Enjoyed the patients
Fantastic place to work!
RN (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSSeptember 17, 2015
Regency Hospital of Meridian, Ms is a fantastic work environment that provides teamwork, skills building, continued education and invaluable resources
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Work environment, Positive attitude, Managment is wonderful
Cons
Distance from my home
A Typical Day at Work
Intake Coordinator/Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILAugust 28, 2015
MY Day always begins with checking the fax machine for referrals and Lab results , First I would fax the MD And RN the results, Then upload them in the system.

Check the Medicare or Insurance on any referrals, Write them up enter in system then contact Admission Nurse get availability from her and call Patient to verify Availability then schedule Oasis in system . After Start of care is done schedule PT, HHA and RN to the case.
Pros
I Enjoy helping the Patients and become fast friends
Cons
SometimesPatients call for help too often
a company that is very involved in patient satisfaction
Wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Warrensville, OHAugust 24, 2015
as the wound nurse I have autonomy, I typically start my day at 8 am and work no later than 6 pm. I have learned over the years how to care for critical patients and then transitioned into how to provide top notch wound care for patients in need. I have awesome managers with open door policies and work with co-workers that are also concerned with patient care and satisfaction above all. The hardest pat of the job is caring for a wound that will not heal. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there is progress in a wound and/or a wound heals.
Pros
staff environment
Cons
needy staff
Very diversified environment to work in
RN (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at work involves a lot of 1:1 care suctioning, assessments and medication administration. Being completely responsible for the patient during this 8 hours shift helps me improve on prioritization, management of care and ensuring that the patients is comfortable.
Pros
Diversified work environment
Cons
No health benefits
team player, laughter, management supportive,
Respiratory Therapist, Charge (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 17, 2015
Excellent place to work with team players, working with the patients and giving them the best care. We had excellent physicians who worked with us and let us help with decision making.
Pros
work load was not hard, weaning successful 95% of the tim
Cons
The hospital closed down in September 2010 and I worked there prn 4 years
Great facillity
Admission Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 29, 2015
Great company to work for with great benefits and wonderful management staff. Very competitive pay scale and grade for area. LTAC hospital.
Pros
Great benefits package. Great salary. Great working enviroment
Cons
N/A
Teamwork and Barbeque nights.
RN (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJuly 20, 2015
It is a fun place to work and I look forward to go to work everyday to take care of my patients and to meet with my co-workers.
Pros
Many days off, to spend time with family
Cons
need more supplies to accomadate staff needs to promote quality care.
Productive and Strict on displinary actions
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 14, 2015
My review is nothing plain and simple. I was terminated from a company that I loved and thought they loved me back. I fell out at work one day, but I been feeling bad all week. I told my Charge Nurse a week before my incident happed and he brushed it to the side. I had suffered different problems at work but never like that. I couldn't urinate for them and they wasn't going. I went to the hospital and they catalize me. I had a Urinary tract infection they said. I went back and told my employer at the time what they said, but I was still terminated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regency Hospital Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Regency Hospital Company Reviews by Location