Regenerative Medicine Solutions

Regenerative Medicine Solutions Employee Reviews

Love working for RMS
Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2015
RMS is a great place to work if you're a self-starter and are looking for a good work/life balance. The best part of the job is that we are helping people feel better, so when you go home at night you feel like you're making a positive impact in the world.

The working environment is open but competitive, and hard work is rewarded. Management is open to new ideas and very forward thinking. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in a positive, fun but hardworking office and still maintaining a great work/life balance. I actually look forward to coming into work every day!
Fun, Friendly, and Fresh
Compliance Director (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2015
RMS is a great company to work for!

I am so glad that I decided to accept the role here at RMS. The positive energy in the office results in an atmosphere that drives everyone towards continued success, creating opportunities for growth and advancement. Its corporate culture promotes staff participation and feedback, and the benefits offered here are above standard benefits offered at other companies.

This is the first company that I've worked for that makes it a point to acknowledge one's hard work and value during weekly meetings and which has incorporated staff suggestions and ideas into every aspect of the company's growth and corporate model. From monthly team building events, corporate wellness program, charities, and volunteering, RMS focuses on making positive impacts within our office walls as well as out in our community and I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful team.
Pros
Great company, with great people.
Cons
Open floor-plan; so I had to adjust to not having an office or a set personal private space.
Productive work place
OFFICE MANAGER/PATIENT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 5, 2015
Very team orriented.
Poor managment skills.
No job security, will let you go with no proper reason.
Good with benefits.

Want to know more about Regenerative Medicine Solutions?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regenerative Medicine Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3