Regeneron Employee Reviews

Senior Specialty Cardio-Metabolic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYFebruary 8, 2018
Science drives Regeneron and that's great. Biologics are what Regeneron makes and they are challenging with insurances. The future is bright at Regeneron because it has a great pipeline.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
stressful in manufacturing
Biotech production specialist (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJanuary 27, 2018
manufacturing management doesn't have enough managerial experience. The company grew so rapidly and its hard for them to keep up. The company also has "punishments" which makes you feel like youre in grade school
Pros
good benefits
Cons
stressful
Productive and exciting place to work
HR Coordinator and Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJanuary 23, 2018
Great place to work! Fast paced, challenging environment.
Continuously learning. Professional, friendly, casual atmosphere. Many incentives.They care about the employee.
Pros
Innovative Culture
this company and managment are amazing
QC Analyst II - QC Chemistry (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJanuary 20, 2018
wanted to keep this as a life career. amazing work group, and opportunities to move up. great benefits and perks. Upper management listens and cares for your goals and work life balance
Decent Place to Work for a Time
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJanuary 3, 2018
Depends on where you are in your career, but does offer some advancement. Leveling is not consistent, causing dissension among the ranks. Company may have peaked.
Happy Current Employee
Commercial Operations (Current Employee) –  Sleepy Hollow, NYDecember 31, 2017
I have been working at Regeneron for 1 year and love the company! You are respected and valued by the company and they continually show you...from free coffee labs, incredible company holiday celebrations - Spring Fling, Summer Festival , Octoberfest... The work is not easy, there is so much to do - but our future is bright and our pipeline strong. If you get the chance to interview - do it! You won't regret your choice. You are treated as an adult and allowed to determine your work from home schedule...
Pros
Benefits, stock options, Pto, Management, Pipeline, charitable donation matches, 401k
Cons
Not a thing!
Good Job enviroment
Quality Control, Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYDecember 29, 2017
Working for Regeneron is a great opportunity to learn how the pharma industry works. Inspection ready at all times if the key. Good co workers and benefits.
Highly motivated productive work environment with a touch of a small company feelings
Engineer Consultant (IOPS Technical Operations) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2017
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a highly professional environment with a homely competitive culture. Employees are knowledgeable about their processes and understand the direct impact of their actions on patient care and well-being while assessing cost.
Excellent campus
Facilities Representative (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYDecember 18, 2017
Very productive. Definitely focused on employee engagement . Team oriented and googlesque campus. All amenities available for success. Science is key.
Great Company
Field Access & Market Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2017
Great management and work life balance. I cannot say enough good things about Regeneron. The company has an amazing pipeline in the further as well. good luck
Productive workplace that places patients first
Biotech Production Specialist I-III (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYDecember 11, 2017
Working at Regeneron is great, they provide a very great environment to work in and really take into account employee feedback. They are ranked as one of the greatest places to work for many reasons, for me it was due to the inclusiveness I felt by working with the company and my day-to-day coworkers.
Cohesive work environment
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYDecember 2, 2017
I enjoyed working here as a contractor. Very professional environment and friendly employees. Upper management seemed very good, from what I experienced (as a contractor). Extremely employee oriented organization.
Pros
Good working environment and friendly employees.
Cons
Worked as a contractor; not entitled to any benefits.
Very traditional and hierarchical
Senior Technical Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYDecember 1, 2017
Lots of micro managing done. Some of the executives are too stressed to care about their direct reports. They are more into policy than people. Very rigid managers.
Pros
Benefits package are good
Cons
Lots of micro-managing done, unhappy employees
Excellent
Audio Visual Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NY 10601December 1, 2017
Excellent staff, excellent pay, excellent benefits. Stock options, great food, fun environment, smart people with excellent work ethic. Highly recommended to anyone!
Pros
One of the best places I have ever worked.
Cons
Stay on top of you job! Don't get involved in any drama!
Biotech
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYNovember 25, 2017
Regeneron believes in the power of original thinking. The company is built on breakthrough ideas and innovations; which is why Regeneron fosters a spirit of openness and strive to inspire from within. The company is collaborative by design and driven by curiosity. All Regeneron employees contribute an active role in transforming people’s lives through their work. Regeneron’s Community form a solid group working together to change the world.
Pros
Salary, Benefits and Weekends Off
Cons
N/a
Science driven, not commercial
Employee (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 19, 2017
Great Science. Unorganized, inefficient commercial business. Growing too fast and unable to keep up commercially. High turnover. Benefits are not the greatest.
Biotech Production Specialist II
Biotech Production Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYNovember 5, 2017
Great benefits, job security, work life balance. The employees are valued and well taken care of in their work environment. First place I have ever worked that cares about the well being of their people. We get barbecues, breakfast every Friday, a decent holiday party every year and the week after Christmas off. If you have an idea to improve your group or department it's encouraged. Plenty of room to grow as you gain experience.
A lot of pluses but undergoing serious change
Senior Clinical Trial Manager (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJOctober 27, 2017
The company is an example of the down side of upsizing; inefficiencies abound but if you are aggressive and smart you can do quite well. If you are smart and innovation and have no problem asking/demanding what you need or want, this is a good environment. A typical day involves 50 e-mails (half of which require a response or review), at least 2 meetings and a lot of time managing the work of the CRO. The hardest part of the job for me was having to seek out answers to processes and jumping in; it is hard to actually step on anyone's toes here.
Pros
Good benefits and a relatively fun atmosphere
Cons
You have to hunt for information, and they are trying to retrofit the processes to match the size.
It's an OK place
Senior Engineering Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYOctober 8, 2017
It's a job. Nothing too great. Management doesn't listen to employee concerns and they hire employees with bad HR history. It was a good place to work but now everyone is a number
i have not much to say but I liked everyone
Expense, Concur Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sleepy Hollow, NYSeptember 28, 2017
n/a i was a temp i hoped it would go permanent , I loved all the people I worked with and I would work there again given the opportunity. My Manager was great she gave me my work and was available to me if I had questions.
Pros
discounted lunch
Cons
n/a